Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: Capture.png (596x728, 511K)

HE’S GOT NO CULTURE
HE’S GOT NO RACE
THIS MUTT HAS A FUNNY FACE

Every patriotic American owns a Build the Wall float.

Because we hate Muslims. Our government kills thousands of them a week. The only reason we have a Muslim member of congress, who is stirring endless controversy because liberals don't understand Islam and found out that they tend to not like Jews these days, is because of dumb fuck urbanite cosmopolitans

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

Because nonwhites are entirely unwelcome here.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this

same with whites, mutt only master race

That doesn’t make sense for America

How do you think Amerindian Aryan BVLLS felt about m*Ttoid invaders?

Based

Attached: 1369617533004.png (703x650, 197K)

>half the US population is unwelcome in the US

it doesn't. I don't take anything that anybody says on this board to be correct

By this article it seemed to be an accident.

The Muslims deserved it.

Attached: 1552619544717m.jpg (1024x561, 34K)

Well, to be honest, if there was a wall between New Zealand and Australia things might be different.

We need Australians to save Americans.

Attached: 1552654090509.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

Based.

Attached: Blacknwhite-Make-America-Great-Again-01.jpg (700x1000, 91K)

correct

>Christchurch
>muslims
Lmao

That's why they came here illegally.

>mourners
you mean performative attention seekers

>Because we hate Muslims. Our government kills thousands of them a week. The only reason we have a Muslim member of congress, who is stirring endless controversy because liberals don't understand Islam and found out that they tend to not like Jews these days, is because of dumb fuck urbanite cosmopolitans

Attached: E433FF31-0753-4583-A974-0E10E7F3F256.jpg (352x253, 22K)

>mourning for some random mudslimes you've never met and whose deaths will have zero real impact on your life

Attached: 1524500567723.jpg (500x375, 24K)

While I think the attack was bad and stuff, I can't not laugh at this. It's like, so comically american, like, you are crying because someone killed your family and then you see eagles and a giant mcdonald's and some fat ass driving a giant pick up eating burgers and blasting the american anthem from his gigantic pick up truck.

Attached: lol.png (225x225, 84K)

When is he going to build it?

>new zealand mourners
>in cleveland

Attached: 1539236951844.png (637x717, 419K)

cringe

Kiwis, in my country?

I dont think so.

>>Because we hate Muslims. Our government kills thousands of them a week. The only reason we have a Muslim member of congress, who is stirring endless controversy because liberals don't understand Islam and found out that they tend to not like Jews these days, is because of dumb fuck urbanite cosmopolitans

That's not a MAGA thing I know plenty of liberals that dont like muslims and anyone with half a brain knows they're anti-semitism and like to play the terminal victim. That said the wall isnt for them.

based

>>new zealand mourners
>>in cleveland
This, I'm calling bullshit. I live in New York. I know plenty of Aussies and worm with a few. I have never met a Kiwi and why the fuck would they be in Cleveland?

It's a sensationalist article for low IQ people user.

That's not even a right wing thing, a lot of secular left wingers hate Islam.

Attached: marcoshorse.jpg (450x689, 111K)