Bitcoin CASH

> corecucks btfo

Attached: 36D3C8B5-2D65-4B35-9345-41493AABDD69.jpg (1200x860, 312K)

kek so true

>you don't have to buy buttcoin trash
yeah cause it's worthless

CASHED

kek this

is this how desperate bcashies are? you know it's not just a stupid meme, but an actual shill infographic for them.

>still 4th on cmc
u nervous cuck? lmao

Google video search roger Ver mt gox incident and watch. Thank me afterwards because I saved you from a scam.

considering theres no actual money in bcash and it only has a high mc because 21 million were printed out of thin air and ver and the chink scammers were wash trading and market manipulating to inflate the value... yeah not worried at all bud
keep shilling a shitcoin that has less use than doge tho whatever bro

yea but why would anyone buy money to use money?

keep those blinders on son

Attached: Dh_arkDUwAAAIC-.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

bitcoin is done, no matter what shtity flavour you use. A public ledger simply isn't a selling point anymore.

What will corecuck reaction be when BCH flips BTC?

Attached: 1531405375427.jpg (315x327, 27K)

hopefully suicide

*Snap*
This one's going in my "delusion" folder.

Attached: bcash is not bitcoin.png (1534x828, 240K)

public ledger is all that matters unless you only care abut privacy

there are literally thousands of coins that do this better and faster than bitcoins

except you can't name one

Satoshi also said a blockchain is a chain of digital signatures. Segwit invalidates that.

Playing the "satoshi sez" game with BCH is a losing battle

literally every single one of them. Name a single system that is slower than btc :^)

segwit is optional most of my wallets are non segwit
Satoshi said btc is open source why does wright patent shit for bch?

you didn't answer my question
name any single coin that you think is better than btc and ill tell you why you're wrong

>corecucks

spoken like a true cashcurk. cucked by the early adoprters that got your precious bcash for free. cucked by the chinks that have full control over it, using it for their own advantage only. cucked by serial scam artists like wright that filled you to the brim with bullshit and you happily ate it all up. cucked by the speculators that aren't buying your bags.

is there a more cucked bagholder that someone who chooses to BUY a FREE CHINESE AIRDROP?

literally pick any single one. Every one of them is a ledger, and every one is faster than BTC or any of its clones

Attached: Capture.jpg (145x1190, 31K)

none of them have proven they can handle btc level of transactions while being faster or cheaper
heck there's nothing to suggest any can even handle bitcoins current load!
eth is all there is and it shutdowns every time mew is fucked with or a new Ponzi game comes out

btc is the most powerful and secure network in the world
end of story

also monero is way more expensive than btc and way slower in its current state of literally Lmao at you dumb fuck bcash bag holder

oh I remember the last time BTC was actually used in a widespread manner for a week or two and the transaction time became longer than VISA's and the fees were $70.

>mfw BCH is literally this and doesn't implement anything to circumvent it

Attached: Capture.jpg (2536x782, 125K)

non argument that keep trying bcashie
btw I use btc literally every single day and I've never paid more than $22 for a transaction

late adopter cope

>I've never paid more than $22 for a transaction
>cope
nigger I'm not investing in technology that's 10 years old when we are 5 generations ahead of it.

No bitcoin or bitcoin clone is worth shit. Every single crypto project does what it does better. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

SPANK? FUN? LINK? Believe it or not all of these are public ledgers that outperform BTC and by extension BCH, BTG, or whatever the fork-of-the-day is called.

Clinkg to your fax machine of blockchains while everyone is switching to the internet.

Attached: 1498820647607.jpg (960x960, 46K)

it's clear you are a 2017 newfag who fell for the "new technology" memes
try understand the true purpose of an immutable public ledger

spank fun and link aren't public ledgers... they are tokens on the etherum network

Oh I guess the global ledger of token holdings only qualify as ledger if we call it coins instead of tokens. My bad.

Please go on and shill your slow and vulnerable system that's run by a chinese chip manufacturer.

Please go on.

Attached: bensplosion.gif (320x180, 862K)

>btc is vulnerable and slow
>keeps shilling eth
Lmao okay buddy. door is thataway, don't let mew steal your funds or a Ponzi game preventing you from sending your funds on the way out :^)

never said anything of the like. Please keep on coping while I laugh at your small penis

Attached: lmao.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

so you still have no argument then
Lmao

i'm not even sure what segwit does at this point

>cuts tx data in half for nodes that can't or won't upgrade so blocks look smaller to them
>sends full tx data to nodes that do upgrade so blocks are more or less the same
>eventually everyone upgrades to verify 100% of tx data
>?????

would've been simpler to implement bulletproofs desu

I told you that every single fucking coin out there is better than bitcoin to which you offered to prove me wrong.

I supplied several coins as requested to which I patiently await your comments on why bitcoin is better than any one of them.

So far we have "Monero is slow" which is because you cannot build ASICs for it; which coincidentally is the reason why bitcoin will ultimately fail.