What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: map_of_nunavut.jpg (300x268, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjopLeE-YnhAhWmnuAKHfuDAB8QzPwBegQIARAB&url=https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/northern-territories-highest-crime-rate-severity-1.4815397&psig=AOvVaw2sFU6Vf5jsrZQtzDn8qyJr&ust=1552938546059252
canada.ca/en/indigenous-northern-affairs/news/2018/06/government-of-canada--national-inquiry-into-missing-and-murdered-indigenous-women-and-girls.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indians doing indian things
feathers not dots

Ask the Inuit people

Didn't HMS Erebus and Terror disappear around there?

Hot gays

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-16-17-39.png (720x1280, 1.11M)

Native shit, so high homicide rates. It's also most of Canada's artic territory.

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjopLeE-YnhAhWmnuAKHfuDAB8QzPwBegQIARAB&url=https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/northern-territories-highest-crime-rate-severity-1.4815397&psig=AOvVaw2sFU6Vf5jsrZQtzDn8qyJr&ust=1552938546059252

Yes, the artic is hell on ships.

there's no road, everything has to come in by boat or plane, so it's expensive
the natives get to vote on you joining their community, you cant just move there even if you have money
you have to get permission from the liquor board to buy liquor

inuit genocided the indians

Inuits are Indians

Do Indians even handle the cold of Arctic regions?

They're Eskimos, not Indians. They live all the way from the Russian far east to Greenland

You know how much land over there is habitable?
None of it
That's why they call it Nunavut

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

no, they're a lot different physically
yes, athabascan people lived in the same region

I've been dreaming of going there some day since I watched The Terror on Amazon Prime Video. It didn't look like being on the earth.

people who will have nunavut

nunav ur business

Aliens abduct a lot of people.

What? Tell me more.

BA DUM TSSS

Aliens love Native women for some reason, and the police can't fight aliens.

>canada.ca/en/indigenous-northern-affairs/news/2018/06/government-of-canada--national-inquiry-into-missing-and-murdered-indigenous-women-and-girls.html

Literally nothing, millions upon millions of kilometers of nothing. An area bigger than Western Europe with the population of a small city (70 thousand).

There are no roads and no infrastructure, everything must be flown in, or taken in by boat.

Capital city in nunavut is literally a village
I find it extremely based