I relapsed

I relapsed.

Attached: IMG_20190317_155648.jpg (2240x3968, 1.75M)

I want to try this but my gf says it just tastes like vodka with grass in it

i watched a documentary about how this vodka was made

how long did it take?

>tastes like vodka with grass in it
because it's vodka with grass in it lmao

Less than 2 weeks.

relapsing on that shit is impressive

It's not like regular grass. Coumarine gives it its distinct taste. Green Chartreuse taste a lot more like grass.

how can you relapse on something that has more negatives than positives

Yeah so why do people online rate it so highly?

I'm an alcoholic.

Ok so here's the thing. Don't go ahead and wreck yourself just because you slipped once. This is the moronic shit the AA spouts and it's just wrong. You fucked up. Acknowledge it and move on. You drink because of something else. Get that something else fixed, see a therapist, whatever

It's exotic compared to literally every other vodka brand on the planet.

Sometime I puke and hate myself enough to pour it down the sink drain, but go on a couple days binge anyway. Not tomorrow, not tomorrow I hope.

I guess that’s true, I still want to try it

well how much did you drink?
the entire bottle by yourself or?

You probably don't drink because you like the taste. Whatever is fucking you up can be fixed but you have to talk to a pro. And don't think that if you take one sip the dam is broken and you can just slam down a bottle of vodka because it's all the same. It's not

it's not poisonous lmao.

Half since 16h00 like pic related (started at 12h00).

Attached: 1518556823276.jpg (588x823, 109K)

yeah dont do that lol

>And don't think that if you take one sip the dam is broken
This.
It's like a ready-made excuse for heavy relapses everywhere, which you appreciate when you just want to dive in, but it's dangerous and generally untrue.

>4 hours to drink a glass
such a lightweight lmao

Christ. Why didn't I think about that before lol.

Yeah I know only the murrican government thinks it’s poisonous and banned it. I want to see if it really just tastes like grass or has some interesting flavors

How do poles keep the liver strong?

Test

I'm smoking weed at the same time and hating myself, pacing myself.

fatty foods before drinking.

How do you do that? Wódka + weed always put me to sleep, it's like my eyes start closing on their own.

can't you get stoned as fuck first, then drink something small like a can of beer? cannabis is definitely less harmful than alcohol, i heard it also numbs the craving

I have a legendary tolerance to marijuana.

Going to Poland for a short trip, any vodka brands you can recommend?

don't listen to these soyboys. drink up, user.

Here and in Russia we use coffee, which is proven by research to protect the liver.

I noticed when I smoked and then tried to drink, the desire to keep drinking was far far lower. It’s like taking bupropion and trying to smoke, your body just doesn’t want it, at least in my experience

most nootropics "restart" your tolerance, but they can be dangerous with alcohol because they enhance it too

No. I generally only drink vodka at family gatherings and parties and purely for the purpose of getting shitfaced like 99% of this country.

If vodka starts being "tasty" to you you have a big problem buddy.

that's true. when you're high on weed your desire to take other substances or redose on anything except weed isuch lower.
though it takes a whole near-death bad trip on psychs to fully quit shit like drinking

I guess he means quality and not exactly taste. For example sobieski is much higher quality than most other cheap vodkas

Wow, look at mister killjoy over here.

Reminder that bison grass causes AIDS.

Too late

Attached: 1544955445107.jpg (804x802, 85K)

I think there is a lot of potential in ibogaine for breaking addictions even alcohol addiction, don’t think it’s easy to get though

>we use coffee, which is proven by research to protect the liver
Huh, didn't know that. So do you just have it beforehand, or in the middle of drinking?

i also don't get it when people say unflavored pure vodka is tasty. it tastes like watered down chemical solvent, more or less shitty.

>brits

Attached: 1509632982592.jpg (400x517, 65K)

these people are alcoholics

Sometimes before but it’s pretty common to have it after. Never seen people drink it with alcohol but it’s possible like maybe a cocktail or Irish coffee

It is ethanol + water, there’s literally nothing to taste. It can just be less shitty or more shitty according to how carefully it was produced

do you have a reminder permit, chav?

i quit drinking alcohol twice, at 15 and 16.

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

>Coumarine gives it its distinct taste.
It also causes liver damage.

>The tincture of bison grass found in żubrówka is prohibited as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration because it contains coumarin, which showed hepatotoxic effects in rats and has a blood thinning effect.

I'm not an alcoholic but I could be. Whenever I drink I tend not to stop until I'm too tired to continue

Sucks for you OP, get some willpower you weak nigger

According to them 95% analytical standard EtOH with DI water is the best vodka in the world.

> It also causes liver damage.
yeah, unlike vodka, aka 40% ethanol, in which it"s dissolved.

You don't think ethanol is shitting my liver more than the coumarin of a single blade of grass nigger?

That's what every alcoholic said before it was too late naive zoomer

The single blade is there for decoration, the vodka includes a tincture of bison grass which obviously has more coumarin. That being said, it’s not nearly enough to cause actual harm unless you’re guzzling liters of this stuff every day and in that case it’s not the coumarin you should worry about like said

Pas pire choix, mon gars.

Good to know. If I get too sick I'll shoot myself anyway.

Ya une piasse de rabais à la saq.

vodka is the best choice hangover-wise, because it has no additives (this one has but it's not too significant) which can react with ethanol or worsen the intoxication.
it also makes you more aware that you're drinking a literal chemical solvent.
> inb4 water is a solvent too

Ouais, mais y fait frette que le criss pis je travaille demain, pt en revenant de la job demain soir m'a en ramasser. Merci du conseil.

Et 500 pts, hmmmm.

J'ai genre 30 piasses sur ma carte inspire pis je l'ai perdu.

zubrowka, ice and cloudy apple juice
god tier sip for summer

Attached: 53727111_2407525809257596_776668621325227804_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Who /Tito’s/ here? Shit is too smooth for the price

It’s hard to exaggerate how addictive it is, and how awful the withdrawals are. If someone invented it in 2019 it would instantly be banned. It’s fucking poison.

t. alcoholic

Fâchant ça. Mais c'est sûr que tu peut la faire remplacer, le slde est pas physiquement sur la carte mais, dans leur système.