French anons: how bad is immigration in your country...

French anons: how bad is immigration in your country? Out of 100 people on the streets how many are North Africa or Sub-Saharan African?

Are the immigrants well behaved? Do you like them?

Attached: france.png (1600x1067, 9K)

>how bad is immigration in your country?
Very bad, pic related gives an idea.
>Out of 100 people on the streets how many are North Africa or Sub-Saharan African?
In my town, 1 or less. Increases dramatically in every town with more than 5000 people
>Are the immigrants well behaved?
No. Muslims commit a very disproportionate amount of crime. Can't say for blacks since we don't have stats for them.
>Do you like them?
No, I want them all deported or killed.

Right off the bat, you're framing immigration as a bad thing.

>Out of 100 people on the streets how many are North Africa or Sub-Saharan African
100 out of 100 are BLACK AFRICAN

It's over they are too much, I am myself a second gen migrants ( Moortuguese mutt)
>Out of 100 people on the streets how many are North Africa or Sub-Saharan African?
I live in a very mixed town, in my school 30 would be black, 40 nafris and 30 whites, but in those 30 whites 20 are portuguese, Spaniard, that means they are 10 true french
Blacks are the worst, they are very retarded, loud and only think about sex, rap, theya re just nigger. I like nafris better, but they are still nafris. To me there a 2 kind of nafris, the discount nafris, muslims and retarded, and the luxurious nafris, often atheist and assimilated
>Do you like them?
No, foreigners don't belong in here, they must go back

>Right off the bat, you're framing immigration as a bad thing.

Attached: Schlomo sagt.png (125x124, 22K)

its ok, its pretty irrelevant if you dont live in a ghetto or are obssessed with brown people

Why can blacks migrate to France but not me?

Attached: 1552301577936.jpg (660x574, 31K)

t.live in La-Creuse

why are you burning your country to the ground?
is it true that you are being manipulated by putin and RT or that's a meme?

based

They're whiter than you

keep coping, ahmed

But I'm 1/16 Irish

name 1 case in history where foreigners migrated to a new land and displaced the natives as the majority demographic and the natives have no grievances about it

oh wait, you can’t, because that never happened

Attached: D693F137-65FB-43BE-A4D6-E3869EFE2501.jpg (1003x1236, 160K)

it's great
depend where you live : from 5% to 20% in the big cities
most are
>Do you like them?
Some are not useful to society I will admit

Attached: 2_n.jpg (937x1171, 151K)

The Irish aren't white they wuz slaves and shieet

So you’re for sure a nigger

This thread is a bunch of niggers. Ew

of course some moortuguese faggot likes nafris

Ça’va koulibaliy?

french huguenot refugees moving to germany

In the north of France I would say 80% white, 18% nafris, 2% blacks

Blacks are really concentrated in the Paris area, nafris are everywhere in the big cities.

Better than Mexicans

Anglos are no longer the majority in America. We're a-okay. Canada probably experienced the same thing.

I’m an arab in America and I see the Arabs are much worse in Europe(lived there for a while). How is it the ones here value education yet there they do not? Also nigs are nigs everywhere. So youll mostly get retards with the few that are useful. Here Africans (not ex slaves) actually are hrs workers. Over in Europe they are lose close to our niggers. Strange

wtf are nafris?

What, pray tell, is so bad about Mexicans? Mexican immigrants commit crime at an even lower rate than native-born Americans.

the arabs in america are mostly christian and assimilated

amdoullah

It's short for Nord-afrikanischer, which is German for north african

it's easier to get into europe. only smart arabs make it here

Why would you assume it's bad from the getgo
I have better things to do than keep racial statistics, which wouldn't mean anything anyway since my personal point of view isn't representative of the general population of France.
Mostly I would say yes, the ones I know anyway.
>Do you like them?
Mostly I would say yes, the ones I know anyway.

North Africa (Algerian, Tunisian and Moroccan)

what's a nafri? is it a special term for muslims from algeria etc? wow you guys seem so knowledgeable about those terms is it part of your culture now?

I’m referring to all Arabs. I’m Muslim and literally my grandparents and most my aunts and uncles have degrees. None of us our poor. We assimilate in that we observe American culture. But the USA is unironically free so people do what they want and most people don’t care.

i believe it means foreigner in arabic

>wanting more black people here
Our country is already full of them.

More than 18% of babies born in 2018 had Muslim names.

are asian immigrants welcomed in france?

I agree to an extent. But I feel the hyper capitalism and lower amount of handouts makes it so you MUST grind to survive. The weak here has no place.

the arabs in america enjoy freedom and are not being discrimnated and marginalized like in europe. thats the biggest difference. they feel american. but in europe they are outcasts.

Idk why the French don’t say beurs? They got their own word for Nafris

Scroll up.

Attached: 1517932946338.jpg (350x420, 16K)

hordes of poor immigrants that commit crimes at a much higher rate than the natives is a bad thing though mr. goldenberg

Attached: 1532644296699.jpg (750x710, 291K)

What are you talking about? I lived in a single parent household with an immigrant parent. We got along fine and took advantage of state and federal programs.

all memes

isn't france really good at integrating immigrants? most nafris and ssa already speak french anyway

They're not welcome here either. I always give them dirty looks. Muslims don't belong in civilised countries.

depends on what you mean by 'making it'
all of them do fine here. they may be blue color but they are not despised and loathed like in europe. they are american. they are not extremist. they don't hate america. they don't preach violence. in europe everyone regards them as invaders and inferior people.

How many blacks does France have relative to arabs and maghrebis?

>American replying to another American with a mutt pic
Nice.

What if they're like ?

yes

I would take more negative comments here but they accept me. That’s just culture in general though an American makes it clear what they think. Europeans act like its normal yet won’t associate with you. It’s like their avoiding this problem like big procrastinators. Americans are open racists. Kek open racism > fake respect

In my area we have way more niggers than nafris

I mean yes until you get on your feet. My parents did too in the 90s. But now my dad makes a lot of money and they are upper middle class. So guess what. No welfare for them. It’s a crazy concept I know.

>memeing poltard
>opinion discarded

are you new? false flagging is common around here

Yes, my neighbors are Laotian, good people who work really hard.

Is anybody else an asshole to Muslims in really subtle ways? If I see a bitch driving next to me in a hijab, I won't let her change lanes if she's trying to change lanes, and if I see that they're driving somewhere in a hurry, I'll slow down and change lanes to remain in front of them when they try to go around me. Fuck Muslims.

cool, and what country are you originally from?

if they come on merit it is fine, letting any old abdullah in is a different story. this is how immigration from any country should be

Based. I work retail and I'm way less likely to give them any kind of discounts or work with them if they have an issue. I caught a muslim bitch stealing from us. She stuffed a bunch of shit in her dress.

do you experience open racism? interesting. wouldn't imagine that would be a thing here.

kek

too much of a coward to confront us openly so he bothers middle-aged women on highways

Look at yourself in the mirror and the only thing you'll see is a beta faggot

100% french, my town must be 99% white

Muslims are only 1% of the population. I don't understand why you're so aggravated about them.

oh no, so only muslims steal from you?

They're the few universally non hated immigrants, so yes

They want you fucking dead. Why are you defending them? They're not a race. They're a religion. Its not racist to hate muslims.

they are silent and submissive so they are alright

Reading Jow Forums has destroyed your brain.

cool. are there riots in your town? or that's a paris thing only?

Well i live in the south. I used to be called terrorist or borat(yea I know dumb Americans) or whatever. But as you grow older the more you can just read it on their body language. If you go to a rural town they might say some comment. But when I slap a southern accent they love me lol. I love the south though. It’s home

you are talking to a brain damanged poltard. ignore him. nobody is aggravated about them in real life. they are barely visible. and those that i've personally known are well integrated. i worked with pakistanis. really nice guys.

fuck you

Imagine unironically believing this. I imagine you’ve never had a Muslim friend. I had many friends think Muslims are killers. Then through our friendship they start coming over my house and love my culture. Lol fear is always of the unknown never of something you’re familiar with.

have read like "are immigrants well beheaded".

do you proselytize to them?

>and 30 whites, but in those 30 whites 20 are portuguese, Spaniard, that means they are 10 true french

wew lad so frogs are already a minority among the youth

Attached: Foto 5-2-15 22 55 03.png (238x351, 117K)

I imagine your life being pretty miserable to where your ego comes out when you drive.

>us
>tf

Attached: laughing.gif (320x240, 930K)

based

No I don’t! I proposefully try not to yet people are curious and always ask questions. Literally yesterday my buddy came over and he asked me questions about the Quran. He asked for a copy and I gave it to him. He’s a conservative so I’m curious what he’ll think about it.

yeah, but I consider myself 100% french

You can get us banned, and silence us, and get us fired from our jobs, and make it illegal to say anything negative about you, but you can't change what's in our hearts and minds. People all over the world see you as invaders.

Out of control
More than half, and i hate it.
Depends. There are a very low category who abides and adapt, those people are top tier, but most of them a rude scums
>Do you like them?
Being black (subharan African descent), i surprisingly don't like the fact we became too much. It doesn't work. Some of my peers are becoming really asshole and French culture is vanishing. I hate that. Result, some genuine, hardworking quiet guys like me get associates with a bunch of useless rude, scums. Those guys need to fuck off and need to keep, the few useful people who ACTUALLY loves the country. So yea, i understand the pain and the racism of some white French, but putting everybody in the same bag is wrong as well as i totally don't do most of the shit the average uneducated N*fri or N*groid do.

i haven’t done a thing. Say what you will there’s a first amendment user. I think fags and girls are waaaaay more protected than us. The liberals really try to rally us to join them but the conservative arab knows we are being used. That’s why most Arabs vote republican lol(except for zoomer girls)

You're projecting, user. You spend too much time in the Jow Forums thought bubble.

Stop acting like you're persecuted, there's a recrudescence of retards like all over the world and you keep thinking other people want to hear you spread your hate at every opportunity you get like the mouth breathing pricks you are

Of course he does.

Jow Forums will gladly take your autism

Attached: D1F3BC7D-5449-4FF0-9410-AAB260830EB9.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>i surprisingly don't like the fact we became too much. It doesn't work. Some of my peers are becoming really asshole and French culture is vanishing.
yeah 100%, this is actually a popular opinion among arabs and blacks but we aren't open about it. I don't understand why France let so many of them recently. The ones who came in the 60s where enough

>be me
>walk
>hear a conversation
>"here baby is mixed race"
>"oh yes, she must be beautiful" (in niggerized French culture mixed race are now peak beauty)
>hear another conversation
>"these youths (nigglets or nafris) were like 6 year old and they asked me to be their wife so we can breed together and do french kiss"
Imagine living in a dystopia filled with hords of lustful niggers and nigglets and white whores all around you, that's Fr*nce.

Est-ce la fin?

Attached: thunderbirds17.jpg (833x633, 105K)

go back to /mena/ shameless ewhore

I got my share so other can't have theirs. Why are PoCs always infighting?

6 yo's told her that?

france would be my favourite country if it was as pure as croatia, french people have amazing history and culture and i will never understand how prestigeous people like you can throw all that away for some good boy points
sometimes i thank god when i pray for creating me in croatia, life is so much different here than in mixed communities

Eat my stinky couscous shit fuckface

I wish happiness for everybody but western europe can't welcome the whole planet.

Attached: 1544556930354.png (657x599, 146K)