shit we're going to the moon

literally who?

ETH is boring ever since it just bounces around 0.06-0.08

>some faggot shills his shit
cool opinions dude

the edgy one from shark tank

>the absolute state

amazing contrarian indicator

Attached: 1523219628420.jpg (151x233, 10K)

Normies really trust this show?

>watching cnbc
>being canadian
>maybe even both
now that's a deplorable state

> May 26, 2017 - Investors, merchants and miners all watched as bitcoin’s price ran up knocking on the door of the $2,800 level

> Kevin O’Leary, O’Shares ETF chairman, recently told CNBC he wished the SEC had approved a bitcoin ETF so he could take a short position in the fund.

debanked.com/2017/05/bitcoin-the-skys-the-limit/

Attached: jordan-laugh.jpg (594x406, 72K)

Well he isn't wrong, unless core does something to unfuck itself. It's a simple fix, but I doubt it will happen.

Bitcoin CASH

BTC will die once more on ramps from fiat to alts are available.

>grandpa says btc is going down
>"yep gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold'em." When will you kids learn?"

don't you know monster is bad for you op?

Attached: 1529802764120.jpg (675x601, 73K)

>debanked.com/2017/05/bitcoin-the-skys-the-limit/

THIS JEW IS TRYING TO CHEAT THE GOYS, WE BULL NOW.

Well, from tech perspective ETH does what BTC does better and can also do things that BTC can't so. There's no tech reason for BTC to be number 1.

agreed. BTC is a horse buggy and eth is a ford model t.

eth is a coin to pay fees
btc is digital gold

:)

Attached: 5faaf73923c464fc84e135dd147490d508959d3c9f89832876d1138bc563f030.jpg (249x386, 13K)

yet eth doesn't even have a working wallet

EOS is ur new king now succc it

Attached: EF031464-BE5C-4D90-BFD7-9817A944CE54.jpg (600x600, 82K)

what. how the fuck am I using ethereum

he meant to say he's too dumb to use geth

oh. I see.

by either using mew which is a buggy broken piece of shit that is not safe for use 80% of the time or by doing it the non normie friendly ways

>what is metamask?

What?
They're entirely different use cases aren't they?
Entirely different projects with different goals.

He's holding bags of what Vitalik doesn't even want to touch anymore
The future is HPB

He's right, you know.

something I wouldn't touch

This.
It's like saying that Toyota Corolla is better than a Jaguar.
D i g i t a l
G o l d

I remember that fucking kike in some interview saying
>Huurrrr I want to be regulated he he
motherfucker wants regulation to keep his status quo. I think he shilled his tokenized real estate project or some shit.

The problem with Bitcoin Core is that the devs think it's 80% done. They don't think there's much more on it to be done, just small optimisations for itself and the lightning network.

The problem with Bitcoin Cash is that it also thinks that it's 80% done, it thinks it can just big block it's way through everything and that it will come out fine with also just putting in small optimisations along the way.

Ethereum thinks it's about 30% done. Yes it has smart contracts that are safe, and it has decentralisation, but it needs scaling, it wants to get away from PoW to a fully decentralised PoS system (never been done) with agressive scaling and then long long term make the whole blockchain private through zk-starks.

The only problem I have with Ethereum is that they focus so much on decentralisation, it's the one thing they aren't willing to compromise on AT ALL. It's very noble, but it may hurt them in the end if they don't have working solutions to these problems come out in the next 1-3 years.

The use case for bitcoin is shit.

Rember when it was a 'digital currency'? We'll it's shit at that and is controlled by 2 chink mining cartels.

>muh store of value.
It's a shit store of value. Gold is good because it has actual chemical properties, is good for electronics, women like it and the biggest thing is IT IS HARD TO MOVE. Someone has to break into your shit to get it. Someone has to transport gold bars inconspicuously. You can store your gold at a bank and get gold bonds that allow you to easily transfer value if you wish.

BTC has non of those attributes and on top of that some asshole puts a keylogger on your shit and poof, your shit is gone. Send it to the wrong address and poof your shit is gone.

We live in a brave new world, specter/meltdown show this as someone can scrap all your info and there is no way of detecting it. BTC is a HORRIBLE STORE OF VALUE. You're better off collecting mtg or pokemon cards faggot.

Attached: 1530247145067.png (645x729, 58K)

The delusion of btc maximalists lol.

u can always spot a retard by attempting to call bitcoin anything other than what it is, bitcoin.

then u got bcash shills being literal faggots sucking roger ver's tiny microscopic dick attempting to confuse retard normies into losing money.

No one calls bitcoin anything other than bitcoin, except for bcash shills. Nice try shitcoinners.

The only association bcash has with bitcoin is attempting to take advantage of something by putting bitcoin in the name.

Attempting to call bitcoin, bitcoin core alleviates to the idea that calling bcash anything other than bcash would have no other reasoning than compromising intellectual honesty.

>bcash shills will defend this.

Attached: 6f0b499082acb4b910b62013f19708a3--thinking-of-you-deep-thinking.jpg (455x751, 78K)

Dude sharding is almost complete bro. Eth will have that and pos by the end of the year. Testnet at least

all you need to store btc is a 64 character password
fuck trying to move gold across borders when you are fleeing your country
fuck burying gold in your backyard when there's insurrection
remember that simple password :^)

>It's a shit store of value. Gold is good because it has actual chemical properties, is good for electronics, women like it and the biggest thing is IT IS HARD TO MOVE.
What a fucking retard. If gold was a good sotre of value it wouldn't have stagnated in the last 5 years while the dollar devalues. Gold price is controlled by the kikes that hold most of the supply. If gold was a good store of value NO ONE would hold any cash beyond daily expenses, but how would the kikes then steal through inflation if no one holds their shitty FIAT? The need to make sure that beating inflation is problematic enough that most of the average joes won't even bother.

> and the biggest thing is IT IS HARD TO MOVE.
LMAO, you kike loving faggot, that's the best thing about btc, I can flee any retarded country with my entire wealth intact just remembering my passphrase and no one can do anything about it while I pass the gates on the airport.

Sharding is not nearly complete. The spec for it is 80% complete but they keep changing their minds about shit. It's all trade-offs and they are trying to best ones. Currently one of the head devs thinks the timeline is roughly:
- 2018 Plasma
- 2019 PoS
- 2020 Sharding

But to be honest since about 2015 they've thought PoS was 1-2 years away. Still not here yet. That's why I'm sceptical.

If Bitcoin can't handle volume there will never be 20k+ bullrun. As soon as the price rockets, fees will too. Volume will stagnate and then price will crash from panic

>thinks crypto will last until 2020

*gulps*

>2018 Plasma
yeah just like casper T4 2017

Peak ETF
>Ethereum Total Fomo

Based and redpilled

but BCH can handle that and then some, so no worries

BCH has too much adoption and block space. It won't succeed without a 100 kb blocksize and 10 side-chains