Mfw white people ask me what country I'm from

>mfw white people ask me what country I'm from

I was literally born in this country

Attached: blackfeel.png (553x506, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0h_cqTCT5g0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mv0uKVUHO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then say sweden retard, is it that hard of a question?

wh*Te larp

Attached: 2_n.jpg (937x1171, 151K)

Your're not swedish

Where are your parents from?

Attached: 1546427377213.jpg (960x717, 115K)

If were you I would make a profile in those cheating apps, I must be a very high demand for black guys.
for some reason mid aged white love to see their wives doing some interacial loving.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

a cashier spoke english to me once

Go back to Africa, negroid.

You're not Swedish

COPE

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

we both know you dont consider yourself swedish anyhow

Attached: 1552761538888.jpg (720x540, 51K)

What's it like to be brown?

You cant stop the blackening jean

I was born in Germany so I say I am from there even though I speak no German :)

Attached: 1546406113505.gif (300x577, 279K)

Ask your dad

Ask yours

Looks like some mega blocks toy set or something.

Attached: megabloks-chopper-strike-6816-5282.jpg (1000x525, 37K)

SWEDEN NO
this is clear evidence that sweden is not a safe place for those poor immigrants

you should wear something like this so people can see that you're a native

Attached: sverigedrakt-man-maskeraddrakt-1.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

>no you

Attached: download.png (228x221, 10K)

>cheating apps
Those exist? Mind you I would never use one here as 9 times out of 10 the spouse goes apeshit and double homocide + suicides here in burgerstan.

That an African made attack helicopter
youtu.be/0h_cqTCT5g0

that would look pretty fly on a black guy ngl

They are right, you are only swedish if your lineage is from sweden

I would bet 200 € that cheating apps akin to Ashley Madison exist, but that 95 % of their female profiles (a mere 10 % of the total profiles already) are just bots owned by the company to lure in retards. Just like Ashley Madison was.

most woman do it with their husbands like a treesome or cuckolding, it is not real ""cheating"".
actual cheaters exist but there are fewer.

>are just bots
they are too ugly to be fake, midaged fat woman with a caesarean section scar.

Yeah, that sounds accurate. Pisses me off that despite virtually everyone owning a smart phone these days there exist almost no niche fetish apps, or even just good cougar finding apps.
Fucking vanilla normies ruin everything I swear to god.

It just goes to show the subtle racism still present in Swedish culture unfortunately. Forunately, Swedes are up for change so in the future no one will probably doubt you are Swedish born and raise :)

yea, but where are you really from

So? You're not ethnically swedish. People are curious what your background is.

t. J. Cole

Attached: J._Cole.jpg (820x820, 235K)

No app that caters to loser males is going to be successful, what do you honestly expect a "cougar app" to have when it comes to gender ratio?

Such is the plight of new [country dwellers' description]

You're not Swedish though and you probably feel more connected to American black culture than Swedish society, don't you fucking lie to me

You don’t have to be a loser to want to fug an older woman tho. Even chads want that.

This is what Finland used to be about.

Köln-Kalk

>:^(

What does it matter if you feel “connected” to the place you live in or not? If you’re born there you’re born there, it doesn’t fucking matter if you fit in or not.

That's not how it works in real countries like Sweden, maybe in muttland, you don't have our European problem of shitskins forming parallel societies in the USA because you don't have a society to begin with

>in real countries
nice imaginary concept that is becoming less relevant everyday

I have a PhD in niggerology, there is a huge that you're a Somali belonging to the Isaaq clan.

If it weren’t for us, you’d all be dead anyways, Pierre, so why don’t you count your lucky stars instead of getting derrièredestroyed because Abdul moved in next door to you.

powerless bitchboi

>Culture and ethnicity are an artificial concept
Lmao, even if all white countries turn into Brazil those things will keep on being real in Africa and Asia

France under German occupation had more French people living in the country than France under American-Kike occupation but somehow you saved us? lmao can't wait til China takes you down.

>meta humor threads by Swedes
alright

Ban French posters from Jow Forums already. We'd lose nothing of worth. Their general is the cringiest shit I've ever seen and it makes me proud to have left the country.

But Chads don't need no apps to rail cougar pussy.

>lmao can't wait til China takes you down.
Then you’ll have no “french” people living there altogether. Enjoy.

Ah yes because China is known for forcing niggers down everyone's throats

>But Chads don't need no apps to rail cougar pussy.
This is true, but Chads use regular dating apps purely because of convenience, so I see no reason why the same wouldn’t apply to other sectors.

First time I've heard of Africans manufacturing something.

I don’t think you fully comprehend what being a colony means, do you, Jow Forumstard?

Typical cuck who moves to a less diverse country and cries because French people are not tolerant

Probably because they just gather at those special fetish clubs that only they know about

Scared, you white terrorist?

Both Spain and France have 10+ % immigrants, keep coping

>China will turn you into a colony because I say so!1
Yeah sure, even if that was true I would much preffer to live among Chinese than Africans

You litteraly post in /fr/ everyday retard

Goddamn, looks like I need to make chad friends then.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mv0uKVUHO4

watch your tongue, Frank!

Attached: der Frank.jpg (305x420, 35K)

If a mouse is born in the horses' stable it doesn't mean now it is a horse too, nigger

There's about 100 000 French people living in Spain, there's more than two of us on Jow Forums

Visionary af

>France is 90% white
lmao

>among
That’s a very polite way of saying below.

Not even what I said and yet it's probably true

Yes it is what you said, a french passport doesn't magically turn you french, are you baiting right now? not even shitskins believe this, they know damn well they are not real french

I am dutch. I only know dutch culture

no one cares, virgin.

And how many Turks,blacks and Morrocans feel the same in your country?

>Yes it is what you said
quote me

>Both Spain and France have 10+ % immigrants

Attached: freg.jpg (300x250, 61K)

doesn't mean you belong there

You are the new Swedish :^)

Yes but you know exactly what theyre meaning, youre a fucking nigger, youre not ethnically nordic, you dont share any of our ancestors history, you inherit from a family who's lived in mud huts for generation until they managed to sell your sister and a goat to get on a boat to Europe. Youre just being an obnoxious cunt and are making people feel uncomfortable for no reason at all. Post your fucking pity bait on Tumblr instead

Attached: 1552528160484.jpg (858x575, 96K)

i caught myself asking a black guy this once, i thought all black people knew which countries their ancestors were enslaved from for some reason. lol.

because no one will consider you swedish.

Attached: germanfluffy.png (460x601, 345K)

Not all french anons are Jow Forumstards, mate

A vast majority of them are South African, that is where most of the british enslaving went on.

No.

>someone asks me where I'm from
>say Iraq even though I was born here and never even been there

Attached: IMG_6001.jpg (554x554, 29K)

Just say you were born here and that’s it. No need to sigh or be angry about it.

Also the best part is I still get asked this far less than my third generation Australian born Chinese friends. They get treated as foreigners wherever they go yet I'm somewhat white-passing to some

I've convinced people that i'm a canadian tourist a handful of times

>

Attached: 1550076416467.jpg (722x666, 43K)

>they get treated as foreigners
That's because they are mate.

>Norwegian education

All non-Abos are migrants, friendo.

damn
someone’s got issues

Abos did not establish a nationstate, they did not write a constitution, they did not declare independence and they did not build anything in this land. So no, european settlers are the original citizens of the internationally recognised independent country with a constitution and a defined governance system that is Australia. Abos are just australian fauna that happened to be here before our ancestors.
You wouldn't call a group of cockroaches or earthworms the original residents at your address just because they were living in the soil before you bought the property and built your house. So why would you call abos the original residents of australia? It's hippie nonsense.

lmao bro your “ancestors” were literally prisoners.

So I guess if one day Muslims write a new sharia constitution in Britain and establish a new Islamic republic, they could say "hurr brits were not the original custodians of the land, since we established the current state and constitution"

Nah the vast majority of white Australians had their grandparents come in the postwar era to build things like snowy mountains project. Australia didn't really pick up in population until the 1950's until then it was a tiny colonial outpost with barely a few million people

Just answer what fits the least bad then you dumbass.

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Honestly not even worth arguing with your boomer ass since already used your retard rhetoric against you.

shut up jamal.

>prisoners built one of the most prosperous countries in history on one of the most hostile lands with extremely limited natural resources
They were probably in prison for dabbing too hard on seething royalcucks.
>logical fallacies
Come on now. That's exactly the point. For muslims to REwrite the constitution and REplace the government they would have to replace something that already exists. Abos never established anything, anglos and hollands were the first ones to ever declare it to be a country. I can guarantee you that whatever ethnicity currently lives in Iraq isn't the first group of people to live in there, but it would be meaningless to go back and declare every single tribe that used to occupy the land the "original custodians of the land"

>prisoners built one of the most prosperous countries in history on one of the most hostile lands with extremely limited natural resources
Your per population use of resources is more wasteful than any other country in the world. You just import everything from other countries whilst simultaneously fucking up your own continent. You’ll all be refugees by 2040.

is it really that strange though? You don't look like a swede. Just say your parents come from Unga bunga land and you were born here, and that's that.
People are just trying to show interest, you thinskinned big lipped orangutang.

I think right thing to do would be to move back to somalia m8

Attached: HONK HONK.jpg (680x1148, 829K)