Shill me your best ultra low cap gems that biz doesn't talk about

Shill me your best ultra low cap gems that biz doesn't talk about.

Attached: frog3.jpg (250x248, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/linkmarine
exitscam.me/mtgox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we knew you think we would tell you faggots about these hidden gems in the rough?

Attached: 1500179786534.png (654x702, 414K)

phore

PRL/SHL
DBC

bitbay :^)

selkey!

Selfkey and Monaco

policypal network
ceo is a TOP 30 Forbes

15 TPS per user(address) on testnet

Attached: 9260265d7abb5235649f3e8638d4b674.jpg (1700x725, 261K)

MyWish. Working product, competent dev team. Always deliver. under 2M marketcap. Only on shitty exchanges for now.

DYOR is probably the only quality coin that doesn't rely on shilling to go anywhere just google it and you will instantly see why

Unobtanium

no one will buy your heavy bags you fucking pajeet.

And where should one start a hint maybe?

Attached: 1463477362237.jpg (600x465, 145K)

I remember this one, liked their small time services, never bothered with the token. Second look is in order.

Pfr - an upgrade from local bitcoin and a way to cash out to fiat and evade taxes.

WHEN MOON

Attached: hexx.png (945x980, 25K)

I_C and L_R_

You're welcome.

Attached: 1530488590356.jpg (1024x799, 76K)

numerai

Exactly SHL is the shit

Bcpt

EVE
Tetha? Dont know if lowcap but great idea with a working teatnet.

I’ve seen more threads about it lately

BTCZ

BitcoinZ is a Bitcoin/Zcash clone and perhaps one of the only decent clones/forks that hasn't picked up yet. 500 BTC market cap, 23 sats/BTCZ, decent dev/marketing team behind the coin. Also friendly to GPU miners and was one of the first Equihash coins to fork away to a new algo (zHash) after Bitmain released an ASIC miner.

Attached: 1521787848942.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Not exactly what you're asking for, but this is a better bet than most shitcoins on the market. You don't have to depend on a team delivering, instead you're betting on good old human greed.

For anyone who still doesn't know, it's like a lottery style pyramid scheme. You deposit ETH into a smart contract in exchange for KEYS. Your ETH goes into a pool. YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR KEYS SO YOUR ETH IS GONE FOREVER. The only way to make your money back is from dividends which you receive from those who buy KEYS after you. There is also a 24 hour timer, and once it runs out, the last person who bought KEYS before the timer reached 0:00:00 gets to take home the pot. Currently there is 850 ETH in the pot. The catch is that everyone who buys KEYS adds time to the timer. Some user did the math and there needs to be at least 120 KEYS purchased per hour to keep the timer at the maximum. At the moment there is something like 6,000 KEYS purchased per hour so we are not even close to worrying about the timer expiring yet.

There is obvious potential here. The longer this game goes the more dividends you will get. I have about 3k KEYS and that ends up to being around $150 (0.3 ETH) every 3 days at the current rate, which has been slow due to the high gas prices. Also, the shilling to normies hasn't even started yet. The 850 ETH in the pool is strictly from Jow Forums and the guys in the discord. IT IS STILL VERY EARLY. This game has the potential to provide a steady income for those who get in early, and I suggest that you DYOR because the potential here is massive. Even if you don't use my ref link, I recommend that you don't dismiss this opportunity.

exitscam.me/linkmarine

FUCKING P3D BITCH!

exitscam.me/mtgox

>tfw the gem im all in on isn't listed here
Like we're gonna tell you faggot. There's one that's really obvious right now but I'm not gonna tell you which one. I'll give you a hint. It hasn't been posted here since BTC tanked and it's still only on one shitty exchange.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (534x800, 52K)

Mysterium, a decentralized vpn that will solve privacy problems of traditional vpn providers, at a lower cost. If you are on macOS you can even use the client to connect to the decentralized VPN for free, because it's still in testing phase.

Once the final release comes you can rent your unused internet traffic as a network node and earn money

XBY?

same here but don't bother giving hints, even if you'd straight up say the coin no one would give a fuck, that's why it's called "under the radar"

Nope but getting warmer

Nah use ITNS instead

Fucking shit i've never heard of it. I will investigate ty user. I'm saying it without giving a damn because no one cares about us. This whole board is about bull and bears, pajeets scamming pajeets and chainlink plus a rotation of a few selected trending shitcoins

bitconnect :^)

Scam get fucked

Attached: hxx.jpg (1110x1110, 64K)

DAG constellation. Not gonna shill it though cause if youre too lazy to do your own research you dont deserve it

So many good projects and so few money to put in. I wish i sold back in january

Also what do you guys think about bismuth?

This. Ranked ~350 on CMC, super low marketcap. Similar to IOTA but able to host nodes on smartphone/more decentralised.

Post ICO dump is complete. Easy 10x by October, possible 100x this time next year. For reference, 100x from here would leave it around rank 20 by marketcap.

pfr

SLT and RMT aren't too terrible on the Stellar platform. The former has a good idea.

O R I G A M I
R
I
G
A
M
I

and 0 X B I T C O I N

No probs I looked at mysterium but I felt more comfortable with ITNS since its basically just matching the established monero protocol but adding a vpn layer. Also easy as fuck to mine and hold since its basically unknown right now.

EXY experty, have a read of it, making good progress and low marketcap

>animeshitter in charge of understanding basic market speculation mechanics