How does this happen in a first world developed country?

How does this happen in a first world developed country?

Attached: 1545857046708.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

America is a fifth world country, you brainlet.

It's just one neighberhood in a city.
In a 3rf world country the whole city looks like that.

N

we lost the receipt so the Dutch won't return our farm equipment to Africa

It doesn't happen in the first world
simple as

p*Rkoids and their neoliberalism meme

Drugs and poverty + a society that despises poor people

America is a very diverse country incorporating the 1-3 world.

Attached: 550776261537.jpg (356x391, 14K)

the US makes me glad I live in a place that looks like this

Attached: 1545598671883.jpg (4160x3120, 3.26M)

America is not 1st world. How hard is that to understand?

Honestly, ex-soviet countries look really cool in a rugged way.

holy fuck that's mexico tier shitty

butifel

In America, the only public services are the recycling and garbage collection trucks, as well as street cleaning (not sidewalks). Any and all land is maintained exclusively by the person who owns it, and the people who buy land that poor people live on are notoriously cheap (see the scandal in New York where landlords burned down dozens of apartment complexes for black people to commit insurance fraud)

In other words, if the person who owns the lot doesn't want to pay for it to be cleaned up, and the people who live in the neighborhood are too poor to care about living in filth, you end up with neighborhoods like the webm in OP. On the other hand, if rich businesses started to buy property in the neighborhood shown in that webm, it would be called "gentrification" and people would complain about the cleanliness and wealth driving up rent prices and causing all the poor brown people to move away.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-09_at_4.34.34_PM.jpg (600x566, 32K)

Pretty crazy stuff, I heard a store of a guy who visited a friend in America once. He went to his house and from the road, he saw a lake behind it so when they went into the backyard, he thought he tried peering over the fence to see the lake and the guy rushed to him and told him to get down and not look over because it was a private lake and he didn't want problems with the neighbours.

kek what

You mean a swimming pool?

No, he said it was a nice looking pond and he wanted to check it out

Well a pond isn't a lake, a pond is small enough that someone can dig a hole in the ground and create one themselves if they're rich. A lake is public property, you can only own the property on the shoreline.

add some neo-lights and large LCDs for ads and you've got the set for dystopian film

Americans grow up being taught that homelessness is in some way an unavoidable byproduct of the political and economical framework they are living under instead of realizing as a problem that can be eradicated.

Most people strongly look down on homeless people as useless drug addicts that could easily get help if they really wanted it.

>I'm European and my opinion is blah blah blah

Attached: Capture (2).jpg.jpg (700x430, 55K)

Lot's of N's

Exactly because Americans are still under the influence of protestant morality like predestination that makes them think that addiction is a symptom of bad character(subconsciously damnation) instead of a disease.

Wohnungslose and homeless people don't have different definition, tho. By law you are entitled to a home sponsored by the German state, either in social housing or the state will literally pay your rent at a private home when you are on social assistance. These figures are however greatly inflated by the refugees being housed in asylum centers.

Narcissists?

My parents taught me better.

A lot of people think like that but without the religious part.

The unhealthy moralization of everything has become a large part of our culture though. It's why even lefties are often unforgiving of any transgressions against their values.

4th post best post, all the other posts in this thread are effectively irrelevant and useless.

Well most homeless people are hopeless addicts with severe mental problems.
They aren't just people "down on their luck" like your average overly sympathetic soccer mom likes to believe.
You can hand them $30,000 a year jobs and they stop showing up within a few weeks.

>California
>First World

Yeah there's too much animosity. That's become an acceptable part of discourse rather than an anomaly.

Don't you have camping?

Mutts are third world. Compare that to a first world city like Bangkok.

Attached: bkk (2).jpg (933x2142, 946K)

t. not homeless

why does Slave city always look gloomy?

That's exactly what I meant. This mindset stems originally from protestant theology but it has since become secularized and become part of the quasi-culture. Just because people stopped being as religious doesn't mean that cultural norms and mindsets that originally stem from religion stopped existing. A similar example might be so infamous American prudeness when it comes to nudity. A remnant of puritanism.