Be 30 this month

>be 30 this month
>start to realize I'm getting old
>remember to check my facebook account for giggles
>most of my high school classmates looks like dog shit and looks already in their 40's
>all girls look like mid 40's milfs, most have hit the wall already
>the guys are mostly into middle class or trade jobs
>the ones that went to college went to dumb shit like graphic design
>one is now working as a programmer in some insurance company, making 1k per month, I believe he is the best paid right now
>another went to college to study bussiness, I don't know what kind of job he has now
>one of the popular guys became a musician and seems to be in random group, I don't think he's making mad cash by being a fucking musician
>pretty much everyone lives boring normalfags lives
>not a single one is going to make it very far in life
>not a single one is Jow Forums all look like skinyfat or simply out of shape, even some are fat now
I didn't ask for these feels.

Attached: 155076815015.png (321x321, 7K)

>be 20 this year
>start to realize im becoming an adult
>go check my facebook account to see if theres anything
>all of my high school classmates are having fun, partying, getting laid etc
>all girls look hot as fuck and i'll never fuck them
>the guys are looking better than ever after their mandatory military service
>the ones that skipped military service are still partying
>all of them are in school or working now
>pretty much everyone lives awesome normalfags lives
>not a single one is going to kill themselves in the future
>not a single one is incel freak with no friends now
I didn't ask for these feels.

>start to realize I'm getting old
buy nintendo-games

>wanting to be a normalfag
kys

no sos 0n, impostor
te falto el puntito al final del post kekeo mi negrito.

oh no im actually perfectly content being an ugly virgin freak with no friends and no social life and no fucking achievements im so happy to be a disappointment to my loving parents im so happy that i used to be a normie but then became autistic and now im completely alone im so happy that i will live alone forever and i will never experience love im sooo happy about all of that

Underrated post
(Never thought i'd ever use this line)

>he needs to be around other people to feel happy
>he needs to follow what society has trained him to admire (by them) without questioning why they push the normalfag life on him
>will never dedicate his life to overcome the most pleb tier hedonistic pursuits to reach the enlightment the truth will give him
>but at least I (do some dumb normalfag hedonist shit like party, socializing, drugs, sex), at least I'm not some (insert name of outcast groups)
>you're a loser because (insert life goal that the controlling elites have inserted in his society via social engineering after WWII)
Literally NPC behaviour.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

listen this fren, im in the 20s and there is legit not a single one of my former classmates that ISNT fat or looks disgusting

and most are single or are single mothers
unbelievable considering they are from "wealthy" origin

i am the "happiest" of them and i have always been the lonely one, not even me believes how it all turned out

if you are only 20, then calm down. you are still very young, all those normies that you see succeeding at life, they haven't know any hard times yet. you won't envy that much after they start to fail at life.

focus on yourself user. it's not late for you, it's not late at all.

>he needs to be around other people to feel happy
wrong, i am least happy when im around other people
i want to be able to be around other people without panicking
dumb extroverted thirdie

>he needs to follow what society has trained him to admire (by them) without questioning why they push the normalfag life on him
no i dont

>will never dedicate his life to overcome the most pleb tier hedonistic pursuits to reach the enlightment the truth will give him
excuse me, but i am doing that, at least a little bit. I've managed to reduce jacking off 10-14 times a week to 2-4 times a week

>but at least I (do some dumb normalfag hedonist shit like party, socializing, drugs, sex), at least I'm not some (insert name of outcast groups)
i dont do any of that

>you're a loser because (insert life goal that the controlling elites have inserted in his society via social engineering after WWII)
im a loser because i fail at everything and im below average at literally everything hahahahhaha

i would need therapy to even stand a chance and im way too autistic to get therapy hahah my best hope is that i will an hero before asap

you are still very young , and there are lots of "hard truths" that you still have to learn.
life is hard for everyone, sooner or later, every one if as is going to face challenges.
nowadays it's easier for normies to hide their problems and show their "happy" life to the rest of the world, don't bother comparing yourself with them.
if you think that you need therapy, then go to therapy. just don't waste your time staying at home (alone), thinking about how good it could have been.

>just don't waste your time staying at home (alone), thinking about how good it could have been.
this is literally what i will do for the rest of my life lmao

>extroverted
I'm a really introverted person, I was bullied by normalfags and outcasted in school.
I forced myself to learn to become social to overcome social anxiety.

In the end I realized most people are dumb normalfags with dumb opinions, not a single goal in life, not really interesting personality, not a single hobbie or considering a hobby to have the most surface opinions about the most mainstream shitty hollywood films, anime, music, they can't play a single musical instrument nor never will compose music, nor they can draw or paint, most live with mediocre life goals that aren't beyond a house, car, a family, can't speak several languages, don't read books, have never questioned their purpose at life, their political opinions aren't far away from what they see in TV.

They have nothing I would be interested in, I've tried to be friend with such people, only to give up after a while.
Socializing with NPC is not worth the effort, they don't have really interesting opinions or even personal opinions about anything.

>fap
another retard that thinks going to the oposite end of X ideology makes him redpilled.

wow, nice how NPC think being the right wing NPC makes them not NPC.

>I'm a loser
No, you're a loser because everything you personally believe is just propaganda from someone.
You have 0 personal opinions that haven't been constructed to gain dumb NPC to vote for them.
You even haven't learned how to overcome the right wing left wing politics.

Lol. Meanwhile I check on my middle school classmates, and this guy I kissed once is now an instagram model with 2M followers, a girl that wanted to date me but I rejected is also a model, another is a professional photographer, others are traveling the world thanks to daddy's money. I mean there's two who turned out really bad(one became a drug addict, the other had a baby with a man 30 years older than her), but most of them turned really successful while I'm a loser. Probably because I went to some posh public school for rich kids while not being a rich kid myself.

>turned 30 a couple months ago
>stay at home parent with no career
>meanwhile the people I grew up with all have promising careers and are constantly doing fun shit
If I'm being honest a part of me regrets the path I've taken.

>not a single one is Jow Forums all look like skinyfat or simply out of shape, even some are fat now
Colombians are numales with shitty genetics. What else did you expect?

so you had the opportunity to become a normie but you just didnt want to ?
oh and you can play musical instruments, you can paint and draw+
i cant do any of that shit. i suck at everything. im just an inferior human, i should have never been born im clumsy and retarded my iq is probably below 100 and i spend hours every day discussing race and ethnicity on Jow Forums

what makes u think that fapping less makes me right wing????
you were talking about reducing hedonistic pursuits, fag

>No, you're a loser because everything you personally believe is just propaganda from someone.
no, im a loser because im a miserable failure who cant do anything right
>You have 0 personal opinions that haven't been constructed to gain dumb NPC to vote for them.
i dont vote
>You even haven't learned how to overcome the right wing left wing politics.
yes i have, i dont give a shit about politics, what about my posts makes you think im right wing?

i think i see why you dont have any friends, faggot, its because youre a judgemental douchebag and a 30 year old loser virgin who copes harder than i ever thought was imaginable, hopefully i can be as epic as you if i dont kill myself before i reach your age

could you provide sauce of those models?

>im a miserable failure
more propaganda they've been teaching you since you were born.

you need to dedicate yourself to self improvement and reaching your dreams.

you've been literally brainwashed by goverment propaganda in TV, anime, music, school, college, mainstream media.

even Jow Forums is also a kind of propaganda, but it just propaganda that oposes the mainstream views.

you need to unbrainwash yourself from decades of social conditioning.

this is why you assume I'm a douchebad, this is just another software they've been implanting in your mind when you confront dangerous truths.

you're not even ready to see the truth if you're not even aware of the propaganda they've been feeding you since you were born.

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Jow Forums is escapism and the fact that you are here shows me that you have not improved yourself

the truth is im pathetic

based Colombian itt speaking the truth

again, you're using systems of value they've been teaching you since you were small in school.

If you do X is good.
If you stop doing Y is also good.

they've been always trying to teach you some normal life codes you need to follow, otherwise you will be a failure.

this is why you feel depressed or sad when you don't fit the criteria the system have been telling you is the correct way of life.

It's literal mental brainwashing.

Attached: 1521349744695.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I'm using the value of me not being good at literally anything
i cant paint
i cant draw
i cant create
my writing is terrible
im barely vocal
im not interesting at all
im unattractive
im stupid
im weak willed
im unfunny

there is no value where i would not be a loser except who is the biggest loser value there i would be a winner

you need to overcome social conditioning to become trully a real free person, free of societal matrix control and realize you can do anything you dream of, that humans have magical powers to change reality into what they can dream of, that nothing is impossible or too hard, it just require spending time to practice and learn anything you want.

this is the final redpill.
you can be anything you want in life, but for some stupid BS reason you decide you're not worthy of realizing your dreams.

Then when you're old and near death, you realize you could have made your dreams come true.

Only old people realize the real nature of our brainwashing.

if you have taken the final redpill, you have retained your virginity for 30 years, you have become a wizard with magic power as you say, how come you are still on 4channel? why not be a world famous composer or painter instead?

I'm not a virgin.

>famous composer
not my goal
>painter
not my goal.

I want to be the spic version of ZUN.

I'm 30 too (I've got a decent job though) and you know what happens when I meet ex classmates that have kids?
They feel bad about themselves.

Your life goal is to make anime games?

something similar, I would love to see losers at comiket making doujin comics of my games.

japan also seems to be interested in making animes of popular stuff, and they are making an anime from to the moon a western indie game.

À very small portion of people are naturally good at something. Even then it took them thousands of hours to reach the level they're at. Stop expecting to be good at something immediately and put more time into it

BAHAHAHAHA de Jow Forumskitos zijn erin getrapt, goed gedaan anons.

Attached: IMG_20190318_011814.jpg (1080x481, 141K)

I’m about to turn 25 and I have no drive in life. Everything is monotonous and I have no real plans for my future. I’m a full-blown alcoholic at this point. I don’t even really have a reason to be like this, in the sense of traumas. I’ve just never really cared about anything, even when I was a little kid. My life is aimless apathy. Over the past few months I’ve started hearing radio stations in my head if I go without sleep for a few days. Sometimes at night I see people in my bedroom that aren’t actually there.

Literally me.

Only wh*Tes age like that though?

Me too. I have decided to join the rest of the world starting this week.

>keeping tabs on random people from 10-15 years ago.
Psycho creep

I stopped caring around the time I turned 25. I don't need a full time job, I can live perfectly fine with my part time job. So what if Magnus, Silje etc. from high school appear to be living a better life than me?

Sometimes I wonder how big the fat chicks from my grad class have gotten by now...

Can’t find them on normiebook for some reason tho

Hey, do you receive welfare from the government?
I'm intrigued

a good portion of my graduating class got pregnant in high school or right after and they're all working service jobs now stuck in the midwest

>tfw everyone has a 9-5 job making 50k or over and i cant even find a job that isnt high-school tier

Attached: 1552704504546.jpg (548x548, 64K)

Females hit the wall at between 13~16 years of age.

Not true. My Aunt was very beautiful until about 35 when the age started catching up to her.

Go find some leftist group, parrot their garbage, and be accepted by the circlejerk.

Done it, your NPC needs fulfilled.

Attached: 1514478974940.jpg (424x330, 38K)

>law/economy/other non technical uni grads do heavy labor on construction yards for 1-2$/hour
>med students left the country
>one got a masters in aeronautical engineering and went abroad to work with aircraft, probably the richest guy i know
>one became an organized criminal and is the second richest guy i know
>im a self taught self employed unregistered tax dodging plumber, making more money than half of people in this country, dont even have any uni degree but i make more money than almost all uni graduates in serbia, im only second to politicians and criminals

>milfs
>hit the wall
I don't think you know what milf means

>I'm starting to get old

Nibba our generation is expected to live well past 90