Bed & Blockfolio

Bed & Blockfolio

Post yours!

Attached: 1B227CFB-1933-41E8-B71A-D95E5BB5508B.jpg (984x725, 174K)

I don't have a bed

when did u enter?

Last June. Peaked over $1m but held instead of selling like a true Jow Forumsnessman

clean your room

Attached: jp.jpg (1000x600, 268K)

I own 25% ETH, 20% LINK 12% COSS 11% ENJ 11% GNT 10% IOTA and the rest on moon missions I won't share with you

Attached: 1522732815094.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

>no LINK
kys

Attached: 1523079238959s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

gotdamn nigger. how much did u start with and what were ur biggest gainers?

I think its about time Scrooge McOP cashed out and drastically upgraged his living situation.

Städa ditt rum för fan

Alright, what should I add to this long term portfolio? No selling, only filling my bags.

Attached: 1515982268197.png (762x1258, 303K)

Moar Eth cuz muh casper

Wouldn't hurt to grab 1000 ADA. looks like you have all the top 10 ignoring EOS is probably a good idea. Wish I had this profile, when did you get in?

What was your ATH?

Alright, I'll make it 20 before too long.

I already hold 250 which is further down the blockfolio, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to top up with coinbase on the horizon. Started in late 2013 and into 2014 just buying small quantities. HODL is no joke.

More dash

People think Dash is just another payment crypto but they can’t see what the core team is doing. They are turning Dash into a legal decentralized venture enterprise that can buy companies. Nothing like it in this space. Nothing comes close

>300k in BAT

nice larpfolio faggot

This. Get a masternode if possible.

I guarantee this user is unironically 30 years or older

>muh bluechip crypto

topkek nice boomerfolio

Attached: 7a5.jpg (581x230, 51K)

Can confirm I hold 6 of those coins and I’m 34.

>the "my pension wasnt enough so I started trading crypto" starter pack

I'm big on Dash. Currently mining away on 2x Antminer D3 and planning to start buying a little more of all of my holdings here soon, including Dash.

Masternode starting at 10,000 DASH? Seems a bit steep.

23 year old boomer here. I just prefer to keep my major holdings in relatively stable crypto. I got burned plenty by shitcoins in 2014 and stay away from only a certain few that catch my eye or get shilled hard on Jow Forums. It has been a strategy that has paid off, but here's pg 2 with my cheap gambles.

Enjoy getting burned by the shitcoin of the year.

Attached: 1512769075083.png (760x1246, 304K)

Homes are overrated anyway. Would rather live rent free in a van any day.

see

Keep

>ETC, LINK, BAT, ZEC, ADA

Sell

>BTCZ, XVG, XZC, IOT

if dubs you have to listen to me

Don't make me tell you twice bucko.

Attached: IMG_0562.png (596x589, 602K)

Holy fuck, user, you are a slob. I own that book as well, though, so you are ok by me.

Thinking of buying BAT, gotta do more research though

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-175516_Delta.jpg (1440x2560, 746K)

Had 170k last December. Should I kill myself?

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-205738.png (1440x2560, 320K)

Thoughts opinions critiques?

when did u enter?

Does it matter

DGB? Why is there a sudden resurgence of this coin?

Attached: 1467080859597.jpg (253x199, 7K)

yes. also i like your folio except dbc desu

R8

Attached: 29A62FDE-C427-43FB-B1DD-27009C866DA1.png (1125x2436, 655K)

Stop wasting time user. Liquify BCH down and pick only one of those

I had bought dbc before it was pumped and dumped and could've made 20k if I sold.

I first entered in 2015 with$1500. Didn't touch it till 2017, I was literally homeless for a year and forgot about it.

fuckers

Attached: lambotime.jpg (1125x2436, 315K)

Here we go boys, a nice shitfolio for you guys
> tfw folio is being carried by memebase right now

Attached: Shitfolio 2.png (766x667, 175K)

LINK is hella long term. iow you not going anywhere

>COB
>DRGN
what is wrong with you?

>ignoring EOS is probably a good idea
?

I'd diversify more

Good luck staying poor.

ahoy lads

Attached: p.jpg (1242x643, 217K)

how does this happen

no matter what the market is, biz always have blockfoolios at 400k

Believe it or not this is a relatively condensed version. I used to have equally retarded stack sizes of : JNT, RLC, TKY, and XRP. I've also got some FUN, AChain, and SHL that I couldn't fit on there.

A multitude of factors.

1. First buy in while BTC@13k in early January. Bulk amount with nowhere near enough research and incredibly stupid market buys
2. Market buy pumped up shitcoins (I bought ICX and VEN way too high)
3. Buy in $$ amounts so I end up with silly stack sizes (38 VEN, seriously?)
4. Be generally retarded with trading (literally buying less than 1$ worth of REQ or BAT or some other shitcoin)
5. Hold bags all the way down

Thankfully i've become slightly less retarded since I started. Been DCAing for a few months, no longer hold exclusively shitcoins (close though), and had a few good buys (I don't think i'll be in the red w/ XLM, ADA, BAT, ZIL or ZRX for a while), so it's finally recovering.

Yeah, it still looks like a mess. But it's better than what it was before. Can't bring myself to sell some of my JUST bags (PRL, ICX, VEN and OMG to some extent)

Started with about $20k. Made most of it from staking bullshit PoS coins like Embercoin and Buzzcoin then traded profits for BAT and such.

I’m not sure I deserve better.

Ska du säja!

I’ve been shilling BAT for a year. Put almost all my profits into it. It’s basically irresponsible to not hold BAT at this point.

I’m learning a lot from this book. Glad you like it too.

I threw some ETH at random ICO’s on one day in 2017 and I’ve never touched the tokens I got. Figured I’d just keep them for a few years and see what happens. Obvs regret not dumping both at ATH but whatcha gonna do.

Attached: 4647C2C9-B8E3-437D-97D5-6EBE673EA6DF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

>It’s basically irresponsible to not hold BAT at this point
why

It’s a really good idea that fits perfectly as a solution to the problems with the current advertising/monetization paradigm. It’s the kind of thing that requires an all-star team, and Brave actually has one.

I spent 5 years working on a major browser and I feel confident to put the majority of my net worth in BAT. For what it’s worth :)

But dyor, at least read the BAT white paper.

Meant to say “advertising/monetization/privacy”

the main problem I see with BAT is that I don't see why anyone would use it

I already use adblock and I am not willing to subject myself to not only ads but a different browser for literally pennies a day at absolute maximum and I suspect others will be the same. In fact most people don't even bother to install new apps on their smart phones, ever. They simply install the apps they want to use and then never change, or add a new one every few months if they hear about it from their friends. What I'm getting at is that this is a niche product at best and when you distill it down the entire idea is that you're paying people to browse and ultimately for me and I suspect 99.9% of others it's not even worth it to switch browsers much less deal with ads.

Oh, and then there is the "why does this need cryptocurrency" part, because every single thing BAT does can be done better with a centralized system and no need for a token.

As ad blocking grows more and more common, publishers will give up on giving away content for free. We’re already seeing websites blocking the entire EU because their tracking-based monetization model no longer works post-GDPR.

BAT is making a realistic (IMO) attempt to fix the situation by letting the user take control of the value of their attention. You watch ads, you get some BAT that you can spend to unlock content. You don’t want to see the ads, you can provide your own BAT. But no BAT, no content. Moving this business to the browser means that we can entirely cut out the vampiric ads&trackers industry from the equation. This means bigger pieces of a bigger pie for everyone.

Making their own token allowed BAT to bootstrap a crowdfunded “user growth pool” which would not have been possible if using an existing currency.

Note that Brave supported BTC for a long time before BAT was integrated.

>Making their own token allowed BAT to bootstrap a crowdfunded
Exactly. In other words, making their own token allowed BAT to raise a fuck ton of money, but the token itself is completely superfluous and the only reason BAT is a name in the cryptocurrency space is because people think the token price might go up if the platform is adopted

That's a lot of ifs, especially for something that is, again, completely superfluous.,

You act like raising a lot of money for an ambitious project is somehow sketchy.

>You act like raising a lot of money for an ambitious project is somehow sketchy.
No I don't. I'm pointing out quite clearly that they raised money by creating a completely unnecessary token for a platform that simply doesn't require it, and in fact would be better off as a centralized, traditional application. And that was on top of all of my other criticisms. In fact, based on the tone you're taking now, I suspect that this entire thread was just one lame attempt at shilling BAT.

8/10
how to underperform the market
and dump those small bags
everyone starts small
deluded bagholder
zoomer folio
you're about to make it

My wife told me to post my bed to Jow Forums and this seemed like a nice thread format.

If we’re gonna go to “tone” you sound like you’re upset about something user. Wanna tell us about it?

Attached: 186C1F29-C2B3-4EA5-80E6-55E15DCE4C08.png (1066x558, 63K)

you underestimate how big the UGP is and will continue to be for them. Without the UGP they are DOA imo. Making up a token out of thin air was by far the best business decision. Not to mention the tokenomics are sound af. I suggest u read the whitepaper

>umadposting
and here I thought you were a gentleman
>Making up a token out of thin air was by far the best business decision
yes
>Not to mention the tokenomics are sound af
no
'tokenomics' is being misused pretty badly here
the exact opposite is true--the token has no practical reason to exist outside of being used as a vehicle for the company to raise a shit ton of money to do what they could have done anyway, from a bunch of dumb speculators (ICO buyers)

DAMN you were a january millionaire

the token has no practical reason to exist outside of being used as a vehicle for the company to raise a shit ton of money

I didnt misuse the word, I just disagree with this completely. It will leverage the blockchain (decentralized payments) making a coin of some sorts necessary, and simply using ETH would be nonsensical because the value of this network shouldnt be dependent on Ethereum. Not to mention the UGP. The tokenomics are there, and its all laid out nicely with supporting math in the WP.

They shoehorned it in and made a use case for it, that's not the same as it actually being necessary were it not for it being a means by which to raise funds. That is my point. It has no reason to exist outside of that. Were it not for their fundraising endeavors, they'd be much better served to just run their own traditional app with a traditional client-server model; back-end databases, etc. BAT is just one of many projects that isn't really leveraging the power of the blockchain but is rather simply sucking money out of the ecosystem at the expense of speculators. That's not to say that most or all projects in the space aren't doing the same thing, but at least some of those have a reason for their token to exist and for their project to be in this space whatsoever outside of purely fundraising. Even cryptokitties has more justification being on the blockchain than BAT does.

You must really not understand BAT at all if you think its not leveraging the blockchain. Decentralized & anonymized payments (in the future). Brave the company wouldnt even exist without blockchain. It was funded as a blockchain endeavor from its very origin. FUD harder or do more research

>browser that pays people pennies to use it
>doesn't need blockchain
>only uses blockchain because they stand to make a ton of money whether they succeed or not in their endeavor
>would be better off without blockchain for the most part
:thinking:
it's not FUD, user, it's just the truth

Plus, the discussion doesn't really need to get that far.
>Hey, would you switch browsers if we paid you $0.03 per day to do so?
"No thanks."
>What if you had to look at ads instead of using an ad blocker?
"Sign me up!"

all blockfolio's tracked by gov

>Mfw people still using blockfolio

Attached: 1531619773892.jpg (736x579, 92K)

Millionaire in October edition.

Attached: 75C00806-4A9E-4F2D-8632-1498680AEA2E.png (750x1334, 126K)

>$24k in Dragonchain
>No LINK
Honestly, dude, what the fuck are you actually doing.

Your a lazy disgusting pig

damn man wtf. The online ad world is a disaster with Google/Facebook data mining and whatnot. how can you not see the value of Brave/BAT? A browser that values user data privacy above all else, and will incorporate a revolutionary ad model that pays users (in decentralized/anonymised via blockchain/zk proofs) for their attention. It would be impossible to succeed in this endeavor anyway without blockchain. Its what enables their only competitive edge. How do you not see this?

Attached: 1531725189562.png (602x465, 476K)

Half of the pajeets live off 1$ per day, thus getting access to any kind of easy to earn and use token is going to be big for them, especially if they can just use it at work or on their free time without having to think about it.
Once the exchange ban is lifted coins like these are going to see huge volumes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-092555.png (1440x2560, 265K)

This. BAT token farming will be a legit business in pajeetistan

Fuck off, kike.

Imma KMS and there's nothing you can do about it.

>American flag
>nigana sword
>a fuckin leaf
whats with this picture?

Eng

Städa ditt rum

eos is a clusterfuck user

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-120015.png (1080x1920, 110K)

learn to think by yourself and stop reiterating like the little bitch you are

Vad är dina planer nu? Har ni crypto-crypto beskattning i Sverige?

>I got burned plenty by shitcoins in 2014
This

n-n-no bully pls

Attached: 2018-07-17_1440[1].png (534x375, 45K)

Chadfolio. You might want to throw some BTC here and there on some alts, because why the fuck not, but you'll make it 3 times over.

Pajeet ad views are borderline worthless for that exact reason, so people from the US, etc., will get far more. It's in proportion to their value.

>The online ad world is a disaster with Google/Facebook data mining and whatnot
But that's not the point, though, is it? See

No app screenshot cause I don't update it, using excell sheet.
My portfolio right now is ridiculous:

> 400 ETH liquid
> $1.8m worth locked in Presale/ICOs

Began 1 year ago with $5k.
Didn't change my lifestyle much other than not counting daily expenditures anymore and going out to fancy restaurants/traveling a bit.
Make-or-break, I'm tired of pleb living, need that $100m.

Det har vi. Jag är skyldig 2,4 mille i skatt så håller på och betalar det nu.

all you've done is make gains from ICOs? No trading?

Are blockfilio threads a bullish sign? For a while people like crypto was dead in here. Hmmmmmm

Attached: Where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg (498x441, 74K)

I think so. At the very least it means that alts are becoming tradeable again for at least a few weeks.

I've done my early gains buying stuff like XMR, OMG, NEO, then transitioned into ICOs.
Now I don't "trade" anymore.

Either I buy into ICOs or I find coins that have a "dead" chart but have potential. I don't force it though, I find one of these coins maybe every 3 months. Most shitcoins are just that and will stay in the gutter forever.

Both strategies bring many multiples if they work, I've found this to be safest for me than trading since I don't have a good trading system.

Counterpoint: 3 million people are already using Brave and the browser hasn't even introduced its main feature yet.

Another counterpoint: BAT won't be restricted to the Brave browser, and has several use cases ready to be implemented.

Goddamn I am jelly of all this BAT.

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)

120k in January. Started with 5k. Should I Kms?

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-153221.jpg (1080x1920, 391K)

Second part

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-153227.jpg (1080x1920, 394K)

Total value is pretty much yours. My max was 100K in Jan and now is 22K. I'm still holdin and to be honest I stopped worrying months ago. I'm just watching and waiting.