Your country

>your country
>can you relate to this

Attached: BC2D48BF5B084C14960851B152D0FF74.png (460x422, 88K)

>autistic at every age
Why, yes, I can.

Unfortunately yes

Can't relate.

Attached: mrg_ct677x380.jpg (350x310, 38K)

I was already being bullied at age 9

yep

what are normie germans like ?

I haven't talk to another person besides my parents for 5 years

Pretty normie actually. We're probably the least autistic nation among all the Germanic ones in spite of all the epic maymays.

How would you feel if a stranger were to poke your eyeballs and squeeze your balls?

Somewhat
Some people afraid of me, because I'm critical and often correct them.
Which makes them don't want to socialize with me.
Which often leaves me being lonely.

Attached: 1523575052461.jpg (250x250, 22K)

How? Do they feed you?

I know the feeling.

Attached: Hug.gif (326x471, 249K)

oh god its like looking into the future

Nah, the Dutch and Norwegians are more normie-tier but I agree that our autism is pretty overrated on the Internet

Flag
No

Attached: 02193c96bba776d4dae827d66013f886.jpg (750x749, 79K)

nobody likes a smartass

10, but to be fair it was by a mentally ill guy.

Yep. That's me

>the Dutch
Definitely not. The whole "we're not autistic we're just extremely honest" is a distinctively Dutch meme.

autisme is geen keuze broeder

I was already creepy as a teen

Flag
>He is a bit boring
>He is creepy

My life has been anything but boring, and women love me, so not really. My childhood was terrible and I expect I'm going to get myself killed in my 30's because I'm constantly attracted to dangerous shit. My current goal in life is to become either a flight medic or what's known as a "smoke jumper" then after some time in these occupations I will travel the world after making some proper investments.

Currently studying emergency medicine, calisthenics, and outdoorsmanship. Eventually will study martial arts and piloting. Life is as interesting as you make it my dudes. It should never feel boring.

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

I was bullied from about age 5 to age 15, after about age 15 people either liked me too much or were afraid of messing with me. You need to learn how to stand up for yourself if you want to get anywhere in this world

No because I was different but then I went to therapy and got a concussion and now I'm a husk

That's exhausting!

I'm tired, I can't. Eating everyday is already too big of a task when you have a meal at home, and them there's dirty cutlery left to clean.

I'm need to sit down and have some cigarettes.

It drives me crazy doing nothing desu, I have to be doing something or else I lose my mind after long enough. It was a real issue when I was in hs

Nope. I literally stopped aging at 17

I would probably defend myself

I live with them, so yes