What's your experience with this?

What's your experience with this?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 80K)

I only attract big ol black ladies

Attached: pig-in-mud.jpg (473x354, 52K)

I have self respect. I would never use this app.

0 matches in almost 3 months and then I uninstalled

>tfw incel

One or two matches a month, but they either never reply, don't keep up the convo, or unmatch me after the first message.

Attached: 1549583392675.jpg (1440x795, 76K)

Got me laid a couple of times

I will never use it because i'm a turbomanlet, I have confidence with girls that already know my height

Easy as fuck if you have pictures of yourself traveling overseas

you only need to have VERY good pictures and SOMETHING in your biography and you'll get matches, of course being handsome and showing off wealth or status also helps, being tall is even better

I installed it as an experiment using a fake facebook and I got a few matches but I'm too shy and I actually hate sluts so I just deleted it after maybe an hour

Attached: Screenshot_2016-04-17-15-09-09.png (1080x1920, 295K)

As soon as i started matching with people i remembered my free time is more valuable and uninstalled.

Got matches, but nobody responded to me when I talked to them. Uninstalled it and occasionally think about going back, but don't have enough pictures or an active facebook for it to work.

this. online dating is trashy

I get matches but I'm to autistic to make them go anywhere

Pretty sure you don't require Bookface now

I can't be asked to get good photos of me so I don't have it

I've tried it twice in two different locations. The second time I used it I realized this is taking too much time and effort to get laid so I uninstalled it.

Same.

Really tedious. Even for attractive guys. Most hot girls only use it out of boredom, not because they want to put in the work to commit to meeting a random.

I'm WAY too much of a sperg to ever install it, let alone message any matches I might (assuming I get any at all, which I don't think is likely).

Attached: 1522012856920.jpg (502x374, 38K)

Do not go on legit dates or actually talk to the chicks. Just pump and dump unless you want to waste your time

how else are you supposed to meet someone

60% are ugly whores wanting to get your money
20% are bots
10% are scams
and none of them will fuck me

I had better luck with interpals, and that's saying something

I prefer talking to women in person. The feeling is more fun and better

too ugly
never even dared using it

Attached: 1542950245664.png (790x884, 141K)

Your kind isn't welcome here filthy normie

find a hobby that interests you and attend associated events and clubs. The guys and girls that you meet will be good connections to their friends for dating.

Attached: 1552844141972.jpg (427x431, 56K)

Got me laid a few times, sometimes worth the effort

I used a fake chad photo from some modelling website and made a normie chad account once. Tons of babes and uglys started matching me. Interestingly most women will still not send the first message even if they match with a Brad Pitt tier dude. Basically talked to the hot ones for awhile. Another interesting datum from the experiment was that women will absolutely under no circumstance ask the guy out first. (the rules of the experiment were that I only match and then play a passive feminine roll to see where the woman would take it).

Raw Data:

Male: 10/10

Match rate (I match 100% of options): about 9/10, I count 1/10 as being in disbelief or no longer on the app

Average female matched: 5/10 +/- 5/10. Huge breadth here. 1/10 women would match and try to chat up a 10/10 dude like he was in the same universe as them.

Total matches: ~500
Total women who respond first: ~100 (1/5)
Total women who ask chad out: ~1-3

Conclusions: Women are equally as shallow as men, women are completely unaware of their market value, women are completely passive when it comes to dating and will under almost no circumstances put themselves in a position where they don't have plausible deniability if they decide they don't want to fuck the dude later, women are just as dirty-minded as men but try to hide it.

Only useful to fuck ugly and needy women and get STDs.

FRIENDLY FUCKING REMINDER

TINDER DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANY PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
TRY CHANGING YOUR LOCATION TO ANYWHERE IN PALESTINIAN-CONTROLLED LAND

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Attached: tinder palestine.png (720x1182, 1.19M)

>fake facebook
why did I never think of this

pretty sure Palestinians have other things to worry about lol

Why would you? You're not getting laid out of it so unless you want to conduct an experiment it's a waste of time

i need to reset my elo

publish your findings in nature.com

Nature is overrated

Self-publishing on a blogspot page is the Chad way of doing science.