Thoughts on this nigga?

From a waterloo dropout to top 30 under 30 (Vitalik is worth 100 million on paper) in under five years. Do you respect Vitalik?

Attached: 273468041291242.jpg (750x500, 64K)

Money Skelly will always have a place in my heart

Legit genius tier autist. Kid would do well to work on his weird speech impediments and learn to not be a fucking alien, but yeah, straight genius

This even though he’s a pedo apologizing fsggot and commie

>Vitalik is worth 100 million on paper

I personally know mere ETH ICO investors in they twenties with $20 million. Shit was 30 cents. Same with other ICO's. No way he's only worth 100 million.
Yes I know he sold off some at $7, but he's involved on many ends.

I don't agree with his political views but I 100% respect him.

nice larp

it all started because blizzard nerfed his warlock
what a fucking autist Lmao
but I love him

wtf was the larp part? that I know people who bought the ETH ICO? It went from 31 cent to hundrets of 500$ now. Investing $1000 back then means you're a millionair now - that was just 3 years ago, shilled on Jow Forums

BASED MONEY SKELLY

I knew VB was a fraud the minute he started attacking Bitmain and BCH in order to distract from his inability to scale ETH.

Not only his political views are fucked up, but now it's clear he can't stand the competition winning. It's called business and the best wins.

ETH is done. Let that sink in.

found the faketoshi fan boy

he doesnt care. He made bank already

... says the liberal corecuck LOL

surely hes worth more than a measly 100m? and surely it takes more than 100m to get into some 30 under 30 list

and now you bring core into it for no reason. mental illness bro.

You think? The fucker knows the end is near for ETH.

>corecuck
says the late adopter cashcuck. you can't even try and attack us early adopters, we win whatever happens. remember bcash was given out for free? or were you not even around back then?

LOL at the cashcucks trying to stir shit up
nigga I got that SHIT for FREE dumbass

he's marketed like that and you eat it up. He barely knows how to code. Fucking crypto noobs

BCH scammer shill, huge premine, unlimited supply, nose picker. I don’t like him.

Been trying to find proof of this story to help explain to my normie housemates how autistic this guy is.
Anyone have a link to a post/video of him saying this?

>respecting people

The magnitude of butt pain in this post is off the charts.

Let me guess, EOS, ADA, and/or NEO bagholder?

>Why won't ETH DIE REEEEEEE

Attached: 1422263439423.jpg (222x219, 6K)

Top 30 under 30 is a fucking joke. Literally anyone can apply - they just pick some random ass software fags and call it a day

go to his about me

What the fuck?!!?!? I never remember that happening
I Remember it was released in June 2017 and its starting price was fucking 300-400$
So how was it given for free
Why am I not aware about these things?!??!