Fuck group assingments

Fuck group assingments

Are these a thing outside this shithole?

Attached: images (25).jpg (581x528, 70K)

What is your assignment on user?

Lab classes every friday
we need a group of 4, and many times I'm left alone

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe voice your concerns to your lecturer?

Yep and they're shit

Unfortunately yes. Any marks which require reliance upon others and compulsory interaction should not exist.

Attached: 1531673015957.gif (560x420, 65K)

Same. I'm seriously considering dropping public university and complete my course on some shitty and easy private one.

Yeah, I had fun with them when I had friends in the class and I hated them when I didn't

how the fuck would this solve the problem? shit unis have even more shit assignments and less tests to prove their dumb students

I actually was a teacher of one for a year, they didn't want me to give low grades to anyone so I just make them do assignments in groups of 10.

Attached: 1ae.jpg (600x481, 29K)

after finding out there is group work i usually ask the professor if i can do it alone

I'm doing law studies at a public uni and half the teachers are leftist nuts saying they are done with conventional education so they don't give written tests. I know a guy that came from a private uni and he said every semester they had one big multiple choice test that made up half the grade of every class.

>I'm doing law studies at a public uni
I did, I had a teacher that used the socratic method in class.
Imagine having a heart attack 2 time a week, the good thing is that made me look for help and deal with my issues

Group projects are the absolute worst. They're so fucking cancer. I always ask my professor after the class if I can do mine alone.

I did my first group thing this wednesday and panicked in the middle of the presentation. It wasn't that fun for anybody, I hope I get used to it. Thanks for reading.

oh dude
I've literally got a word document open right now.

They know I end up doing all the work so they deliberately procrastinate until I end up doing it for them.

It's all over next week though.
End of the semester incoming.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

iktf

hang in there lad, you have done a noble deed for your teammates, I am sure they will be grateful foe your actions

Attached: 441d98522c6ce74d190639e58914b3297b0c48c4.jpg (475x600, 165K)

whatever you do don't skip presentations, once you go into the slippery slope it's very hard to come back. I started skipping a few presentations that weren't worth many points and when I noticed I was abandoning every discipline that depended on presentations, and eventually other group assignments too. Also make sure you have friends to help you out, things were so much easier when I was in high school and had friends.
t. friendless guy on the verge of dropping out

>I am sure they will be grateful foe your actions
they most certainly won't. they will be nice to you for the remainder of the semester then forget you exist

I feel you bro, I looked for help and managed to finish it.
Had to do a lot o presentations high on xanax, but at least gor my degree.

>they will be grateful foe your actions
Ahahabhabababha

>be the only one without a group
>get assigned in a random group
>they seem really upset
>ended up being forced to work with a bunch of random people that despise me

Attached: 17.jpg (727x868, 237K)

I don´t mind it.
I always ask for the easy part, and then don´t do it anyway, I just have my best friend do it for me or crtl c crtl v from the internet or copy from a previous assingment.

Yeah I hate them too user. Got one for one of my classes and I don't even have a group yet. so its probably going to get chosen for me. I sit alone in that class. Sad.

Yes I have two group projects, already completed one presentation with the report due next week. I hate group work and presentations.

Either your school is absolute shit, or it is a middle school or high school and you are very young. Even if it's a high school, those are some lazy teachers.

>take up biomedical engineering course because easy as fuck and a lot of credits
>80% girls in class
>end up with 3 hot girls
>have to design some amplifier shit
>girls don't even know basic math
>do everything myself, let the girls do a bit of soldering in the end
>the circuit fails
>they all blame me and complain that i hijacked the whole project and insisted that i do everything
>oral exam in the end
>answer all the questions because they didn't know jack shit
>the grading was done on a group basis so I ended up just barely passing the project
fucked up my grade average by a lot
also the professor hated me because he thought i bullied the girls throughout the project

yes

>that one guy who holds the entire group hostage with his incompetence, behaving like "oh well, since you guys really want those good grades, i guess you'd better write my part for me, huh?"

no man left behind, had to suck it up twice. both guys didn't graduate.

Attached: 1544285666706.png (225x225, 22K)

you're a lazy cunt.

Go back, scum. You aren't fucking welcome outside of containment.

far-left autist

I'm not the lazy kunt in the story. Our groups fell victim to the lazy cunt archetype twice.

still better than a dumb cunt that badly wants to participate and tries to push his retarded ideas

This is the worst feeling in the world when you tranfer to a different school. I felt so lonely trying to fit in these groups

Attached: IMG_-w8hloc.jpg (1023x706, 98K)