Be zealander

>be zealander
>get arrested for owning video

Attached: 1552855389574.jpg (1080x1099, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be finn
>says ''owning'' when it clearly says ''sharing'' just to stir stuff up

>be leaf
>make the most pointless posts imaginable

nazi finn fuck off.

>massacre

It's crazy actually
>14 years for possessing the video
>15 years in prison for sharing it

Bloody hell. Thankgod I'm American

>freedom

Nah, it's the proxy Turkish fag posing as a Canadian. Pretty pathetic.

Literally not a nazi though, I just think it's stupid to put people 10 years in jail for watching this.

So this is the next police state...

Can you buy a kinder egg?

why would I want a meaner egg

Wtf he got 10 years?

Liberals want to appease the Goat-fuckers!

Wait until they put people in jail for sharing files like Panama Papers, wikileaks etc. Thanks to the Christchurch Mosque attack sharing unwanted information was made a crime. This is just the beginning

Attached: Slotin_Los_Alamos.jpg (746x878, 371K)

>be zealander
>share 0 and 1
>get 10 years

what's gonna happen to them?

go ahead and share cp if you're free

>new zealand police repeatedly tell people not to share video
>"wtf why am i getting in trouble for breaking the law???"

How retarded are you?

Do liberals know what liberal means?

It's not a law though. It didn't go trough any court. That's police can't just make up laws on the fly.

Pretty sure they have some law to prohibit release of banned imagery, otherwise they wouldn't be locking people up

Anyway the police specifically stated across television and on all social media that they will be arresting people who do it, so this guy is a moron and was asking for it. He got what he deserved.

Based

Attached: 1552812954524.jpg (620x369, 77K)

Whatever. Authority doesn't know whit about social media. Doing this only makes a Streisand effect and they've shown that they spy on its citizens now.

>Be adult
>Stick your dick in a collection of 8 year old cells
>Get 15 years

Shut up faggot.

Did I offend you?

is this banter?

No. Australian banter take no prisoners.

where's all this 10-15 years codswallop coming from? OP doesn't say anything about a sentencing

How much jail time did the Rotherham paki rapists get?

What's the rationale for suppressing the video? Everyone wants to be informed. This is world news, why shouldn't people be exposed to it? Do we need a nanny to protect us from reality? It happened and it's on video. This is the world we live in now. I'm sure you've seen a dozen news stories that contained footage of the video conveniently edited to accompany an "acceptable" television news story. That's ok, because they can control what you get to see. Just enough to give you talking points for the water cooler at work. It's much too terrible for a grown adult to be exposed to the full reality.

Fuck off bootlicker

how's that relevant

You're being a whiny wuss

Well, CP is banned almost everywhere because it shows an illegal act. Banning videos with other illegal acts doesn't seem much different.

Can you answer me?

>"We would like to remind people that it is an offence to distribute or possess an objectionable publication (under the Films Videos and Publications Classifications Act 1993), which carries a penalty of imprisonment," New Zealand police said in the statement, according to ABC News.

>it is illegal to own a video

Attached: 1549634520434.jpg (490x488, 29K)

Suppressing a video that's impossible to suppress because it's already fucking everywhere gives it more publicity. They just want as many people as possible to be informed.

Cp isn’t banned because it shows an illegal act you idiot it’s banned because to create it you have to abuse a child

Otherwise should videos of everything illegal be outlawed? Videos of people speeding in their cars? Maybe they’ll censor videos of 9/11, I think that was illegal

lmao you guys acting like freedom fighters when you’re posting fucking anonymously from 4channel

>it’s banned because to create it you have to abuse a child
Sure, and to create the video in question the perpetrator shot a lot of people. Sounds like an abuse.

I assume you'd love to be dominated by a government worker.

Everyone already knows about the massacre.

They're banning the distribution of the livestream, not coverage.

Hello discord tranny

I'd burn a mosque down if there were any in my town in sheer celebration of the absolute mad man from NZ

Fortunately I live in a place that doesn't give a goddamn about the feelings of Muslims and have none to worry about

Attached: 1552863178662.jpg (249x203, 6K)

>live footage of Arabs murdering 3,000 innocent people on 9/11
>not banned

>live footage of cripplechan retard murdering 50 people
>OIIIIII CLAP ‘EM IN IRONS FOR THIS

Attached: 506A0784-EDDB-476D-92C7-7FAD833ACAD2.png (808x455, 544K)

>

Attached: 9500171D-8E0B-470A-8742-D655CAC4A743.jpg (484x443, 108K)

31A Offences relating to possession of objectionable publications and involving knowledge

(1)

Every person commits an offence who does any act that constitutes an offence against section 131(1), knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that the publication is objectionable.

(2)

Every person who commits an offence against subsection (1) is liable on conviction,—
(a)

in the case of an individual, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(b)

in the case of a body corporate, to a fine not exceeding $100,000.

LOL

Who the fuck does this shit without a VPN?

that's not how you gain the sympathies of likeminded people and make them post their own plans, FBI

Blow it out your ass

Attached: 1543539019810.png (806x1136, 436K)

How’d the bottom surgery go?

>subpoenas your VPN
>subpoenas your ISP

Attached: 1547136814366.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

People who don't care about the NSA or FBI trying to crackdown on them, or who isn't retard enough to think that proxies make a difference

The FBI can kiss my ass , send as many agents as you like it makes no difference to me

>

Attached: 9E490CF1-3E5C-4545-A34E-1D4204395B58.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

What the fuck are the FBI going to do? I don’t condone or support the murder of innocents, I simply just do not care about someone killing Muslims. If I could go back and stop it, yeah sure I would, but at the end of the day Muslims shouldn’t be surprised given the amount of westerners they’ve killed. What are the FBI gonna do? OIII MATE CLAP ‘EM IN IRONS FOR NOT CARING

I don’t live in a police state shithole like the UK or NZ, I’m allowed to not care about Muslims and meme about it online. Wild that this is a foreign concept in some countries

Enjoy your ban, pooftah.

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x229, 8K)

>The FBI can kiss my ass , send as many agents as you like it makes no difference to me

Attached: 1722FBB9-1113-40FB-9E61-7A61B2719BE5.jpg (562x959, 40K)

Whatever dude, have a happy St Patty's and fuck Islam

Attached: 1543105078704.jpg (720x720, 39K)

You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to intercept and collect all VPN IPs but it sees everything. Internet crimes involving ordinary autists, autists like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant." They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Even though the authorities don't give a flying fuck about us, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.

Attached: 1521945695783.png (736x397, 253K)

Absolute state of new zealand

>I don’t live like the UK or NZ

Try to make pro-ijadist posts on FB and let's see if you don't live in a police state shithole

Attached: 1542788744268.jpg (602x602, 62K)

>102956876
Shut up nigger

buy a pressure cooker online

Attached: 1532575637212.jpg (387x387, 36K)

for real though, dude. you sound like an absolute massive faggot and I doubt you’re old enough to be posting here

That's the point, they'll talk about it endlessly but you're not allowed to actually see the footage. I don't want to listen to talking heads pontificating about the implications and political ramifications and how this guy was corrupted by the internet yadda yadda if I can't actually view the video myself.

One day, when some of you inevitably become people of influence, and when normies can commercially buy cheap yottabyte storage devices, another zoomer leaker like Snowden will leak all the irrelevant shit like all your activities on various sites with your IP stapled on them.

And everyone will have free access to your shitposting history on the chans (which site would be the least of your worries).

Attached: 1536314747293.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Literally encouraging and organizing violence aren’t the same as memeing about dead Muslims you idiot

I can do that, I’ve been meaning to actually, one of those brand name steam cooker things so I can do easy mealprep

>free western world

Been posting here since 08, and you sound like someone who needs to go out more if you're getting your panties in a bunch over people hating Islam on Jow Forums. This place used to be the edgy fedora capital of internet, except unlike fedoras people here would do shit irl and not just talk about it - just like the recent mass shooter in NZ.

People are pissed at Islam for a reason.

>except unlike fedoras people here would do shit irl and not just talk about it
haha no we fucking didn’t. the most that would happen here before last week is some dicks from /b/ or Jow Forums would hold meetups where we’d all get to see just embarrassing they looked irl. you’re absolutely a newfag from Jow Forums and it shows.

What do bros? Should I toss my computer into the microwave? How long should I set the timer for? 15 Minutes?

Attached: 1552812650830 - Copy.jpg (400x400, 31K)

delete browsing cache, overwrite whatever you downloaded with specialized software

but good luck if you shared the vid on social media

This is what you get for being a part of the crown

no, send it to me
fruitbirb

>He doesn't remember chanology
Or course you don't, newfag. Jesus, I finally live in a time where I can call people who don't know about chanology newfags. What a time

save a copy on Facebook, then just delete the file

Shoot up another mosque

or send it to the FBI, they will return it to you with your items when you are released from prison

Attached: 1544367044576.png (1280x1280, 183K)

How many times did the ottomans rape your ancestors? Few times daily? Imagine that scene

You are so uninformed it hurts. If prosecutor will want, you will go to prison even for sharing / watching video online. Even average lawyer will manage.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-02-48-57.png (540x960, 181K)

here, educate yourself
cringy Jow Forums one-liners are not facts

>In his reports from the battlefield, von Hohn not only informs his readers about the latest developments in battle, but also wins a large part of the public opinion in Europe in favor of the Bulgarian cause. In his works, he reminds us of his previous impressions (as a correspondent during the Russo-Turkish liberation war) of Bulgarians and Bulgaria:
>The first thing I noticed was the fact that this, supposedly tired, people, were in a state of well-being which few peoples of civilized Europe were in. Not only I made this miraculous discovery. All Russian soldiers and officers did too. They undertook their crusade, in order to save their future blood brothers from Turkish slavery. But what did they find in Bulgaria during their crusade? They didn't find tired slaves, but a wealthy people who had more rights than their own liberators! I was hearing all around me "But Bulgarians live better than us, Russians!"
>Never, in all of Bulgaria, did I ever find even the smallest indicator of true poverty, which could be found on every step in Russia.
>Each and every Bulgarian has their own house, their own field, their own vineyard, their own cows and sheep, and even savings. To sum up: each Bulgarian peasant is, property-wise, a small landlord. Therefore, if we were to talk about wealth alone, the Russians could have easily skip the liberation of Bulgaria.
>The best proof of Bulgaria's wealth is the indisputable fact that Bulgaria fed, without any problems, the entire Russian army for 6 months.

That isn’t how hate crimes work you fucking uninformed domesticated European retard

nah, all my eggs are the kindest

Also, speaking of Jow Forums, you don't remember Unite the Right? When Jow Forums made national news in the US over protests in Charlottesvile? That time a poster from Jow Forums did a school shooting? The /b/ guy who posted a photo of a woman he strangled to death

Not reading this shit, just want to know how many times you think the Muslims raped your ancestors in their conquest of the Balkans, that’s all

>Hey! you! Stop breathing!

Zero. And neither were your ancestors, so I don't see why you have this hatred for muslims, keyboard white power warrior.

>the ottomans never raped the Balkans
Is this your brain on turk genes?

This is probably literally and unironically the most stupid analogy I've ever read on Jow Forums

>hurr durr ottoman rape
are you even trying say anything you didn't read on Jow Forums?

>federal prosecution is possible for hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's race, religion, or nation origin when engaging in a federally protected activity
>religion

If you will read a bit more (not something i would ever expected from USA flag), you will read that anything supporting violence or similiar is hate crime. If you will post link to video of massacre, you can be persecuted very easily thanks to this law.

So this is power of westerm democracy and freedom

Attached: 1517109950838.jpg (345x336, 49K)

he is baiting
no one is that retarded

>objectionable
That's so stupidly vague

That law is literally just written in such a way that it allows the government to arrest just about anybody for just about any reason they damn want. So much for western parliamentary democracy.

You can’t get prosecuted for that holy fuck Europeans are retarded lmao, a hate crime is when you directly act violent or otherwise harmful to a protected class of people, posting the video here will never get you in trouble unless you SPECIFICALLY use it as some sort of motivation to harm or kill people

We are more free than you, deal with it

Good. Any edgy little cunt sharing that video right now has no right to be belong in society. This wasn't some yank tragedy; proper human lives were lost and people deserve at the bare minimum time for grieving. New Zealand is a small country that largely keeps to themselves, where this shit doesn't happen and shouldn't ever happen again.

Yes, it was a fucking massacre.

Your life is worthless and would be better served as fertiliser.

Entirely fucking unrelated. Keep your cancerous whataboutisms out of this, Jow Forumsyp.

So again can I just get this in plain text from you? Did the Turks ever rape the Balkans or not?