I just lost hope for the humanity

I just lost hope for the humanity

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-093927_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSQIX_G3TjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait that's what Howard Stern looks like these days?

Attached: 1552673396940.png (1584x1080, 382K)

Lost? You should be proud.

I wish I didn't read this

And people say we have no influence over humanity

same

pewdiepie fans are the new bronies

Before you say pewdiepie doesn't deserve the hate or whatever, he follows a bunch of alt-right retards

>stern

Attached: 1544593908514.png (645x773, 11K)

yeah and the alt-right follows him. he's become a cult figure to them ever since he said nigger

go away retard

damn, i didn't know
might as well have pulled the trigger himself

Pewdiepie is a retard and this is not a joke anymore i don't get what the fuck he wants.

It's as if the leftists want bitch lasagna to win.

Worse than the_brick.webm

>just

yeah it's fucking embarrassing. he's a dickhead

Attached: 1552865472993.jpg (2515x2210, 1.48M)

>t. Everything right of me is alt-right

For real? I always thought that he just kept getting the short end of the stick ever since he fucked up on stream.

damn, look at all those literally hitlers
how is that legal?

isnt it to keep track and make fun of them?

None of those are alt-right, you fucking idiot. Go and bite your own thounge off.

bro, this dosen't make him deserve hate

>TFW JonTron never came back
Feels bad man

>None of those are alt-right
bwahahahahaha

PJW admitted to being alt-right before, for one

Is that the one where the brick kills the Russian guy's wife/gf while they're driving and he starts crying? That's the one thing I can't bring myself to watch tbdesu

PJW was one of few that had his back when he was in trouble, if I was him even if I didn't agree with most of he says I would follow back.
Following is not endorsement

PewDiePie definitely has a slant, there's no doubt about that. That doesn't mean he's programming a whole generation of kids for good though, because kids are retarded and will believe anything but usually grow out of it.
Kids believing in edgy r*ghtoid shit is the new goth or emo. Just embarrassing for everyone.

That was before they went full ethnic nationalist.

I mean he doesn't really make fun of them though? Ben Shapiro even did one of his "meme reviews"

Lmao I hope the next shooter actually does yell “listen to talib kwei!”

Do some research on your own, fucking brainlet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-020939__01.jpg (1080x709, 215K)

Yeah. I wish I could go back and unsee it.

You literally just described jontron, sargon, and lauren with your picture. nice bait though. i shan't be replying to you anymore

>alt-right is ill-defined
>Wait no, actually it is defined as the sum of every derogatory political label in existence!

Attached: dbh9h8wguh9fsd.png (642x239, 30K)

It was his mom, I think.

I want to torture all of them

Why are zoomer faggots, even on fucking Jow Forums, obsessed with this swede homo

Wow I didn't know ow you were this dumb. So if I call the republican party Nazis, they're automatically alt-right, right? That's logical to you because non of the labels in that article describe any of those people.

Attached: 1516451375650.jpg (960x892, 234K)

Attached: hitlerbook.jpg (801x928, 129K)

Jow Forums please go

*gasp*

None of those are even close to being alt-right. I'm saying this as a non-white.

>Sargon
>fucking Jontron
>alt-rigth
You are crazy dude

So... did PewDiePie get a lot of subscribes due to the happening?

Being a poltard doesn't mean that you are an ebin Nazi. If you are Americlap and you talk about politics, you are a poltard in my eyes.

>an e-celeb i like follows a bunch of alt-right figureheads, but he definitely doesn't sympathise with them or anything

Attached: U3G5wCr.png (1234x1120, 658K)

jon tron literally argued for an ethnostate on a debate with destiny
sargon is a backpeddling retard who argues about thinly veiled race topics. he's essentially like the guy that says shit like "i'm not racist, i have a black friend"

>nazi tim and eric ripoff
Now I'm fucking mad.

I don't know what it is, but they all look so weak and sickly.

>Alt-right

Are Jow Forumstards those bad nazis from the 40s? No, but just because they don't burn jews in ovens doesn't mean their logic is ok.
They're not 100% nazis though they do look up to hitler and are a bunch of wehrboos larping holocaust denying cringelords

His grandpa is black

Jontron, Sargon and Ben Shapiro are not white though. Jontron is persian, Ben Shapiro is a jew who said he doesn't care about the browing of America and Sargon is octoroon

lauren southern believes in white genocide and tried to drown refugees in the mediterranean, care to explain how she isn't alt-right?

Literally doesn't matter when Jontron said stupid shit like white ethostate. Probably thinks himself white.

not really
youtube.com/watch?v=mSQIX_G3TjU

What does alt-right mean

why would whether they're white or not matter? they still promote the same right-wing shit

don't argue with this dumb fucking swede. just ignore his posts and move on.

It's the new word for nazi larpers in the 21st century. The difference between them and republicans are that republicans don't worship nazi germany. They aren't that stupid

>tried to drown refugees in the mediterranean,
This has been debunked
>lauren southern believes in white genocide
Are you denying all the reports of white farmers being killed and land being take from them even though their own president admits to it happening and justifying it by saying it's reclaiming land? Are those white people just disappearing out of thin air?

It something lefties made up to accuse people of being nazis without pulling a godwin.

made up? that dumb egg head spencer wore it like a badge of pride.

cringe
based

Ben shapiro, Sargon and Steven Crowder are not alt-right, they are just right-wingers. Jow Forums hates them

You made it into a umbrella term. The alt-right was an organisation with meetings.

no, it's something that far-right loons made up themselves to try and reinvent their image, make themselves look more legitimate. even less extreme figures labelled themselves alt-right before charlottesville.

hahahahah absolutely based.

Yeah, and black people call themselves niggers. And when the French called us beggars we called our fleet the beggars. But it was still just meant as an insult.

Don't forget "deplorable"

>all these Jow Forums-tier posts by this politics obsessed americlap
see ya in 3 days

>looking up to hitler
He rose from a literal nobody to absolute power in his nation. That's reason enough to look up for him.
>bunch of wehrboos
Which basically amounts to liking the aesthetic of the German military at that time and admiring their daring campaigns. It's an absolutely normal thing for a non-cucked male to identify with.
>larping holocaust denying cringelords
Holocaust denial isn't really that common on Jow Forums beyond the the typical ironic shitposts.

Jontron is kinda slow desu. He says lots of thing that he didn't really meant, I doubt he is trully alt-right

>He rose from a literal nobody to absolute power in his nation. That's reason enough to look up for him.
ever told anyone in real life that you look up to hitler but not because of the holocaust or anything? jesus christ mate

Even if some nazis made it up. Now everyone and their mother is accused of being alt right.

Still don't really get it. I looked it up and there doesn't seem to be any concrete meaning to it. Is it used as an insult or something. I know about neo-nazis and skinheads but I've never seen anyone call themselves "Alt-Right".

Attached: Capture.jpg (1327x146, 55K)

rationalize it anyway you want. I don't browse Jow Forums but they are a blight on this website. A lot of them, judging by the posts made itt, browse Jow Forums which is a big yikes from me

>Trying to defend Jow Forumstards
Are you retarded or something?

>Now everyone and their mother is accused of being alt right.
boo fucking hoo

Attached: 1541553167931.jpg (960x686, 72K)

Hipsters don't call themselves hipsters either. Doesn't make them any less hipster though.

just because I think youre a soyboy doesnt mean I browse Jow Forums

we have politic threads everyday you dumb leaf
bad logic desu. Equivalent to saying "i was merely pretending to be retarded".

This is because it's easier to throw labeles at people than to actually come up with counter arguments.

I saw some people in the buildup to the last amerifat presidential election who did call themselves "alt right", but that seems to have just been a fad. Essentially it initially just meant "right-wing but with a strong dislike of mainstream GOP politics", but now as you said it's just an insult and more of a gimmick than anything else, much like "incel".

wasn't soyboy a term made by Jow Forums?

You're a liberal? Fucking commie.

bit like how the far-right label anyone they don't like a 'cuck', a 'SJW', a 'soy boy', a 'cultural marxist', a 'NPC', etc..

How could you come up with counter arguments if your opponent has all REASON FACTS and LOGIC on his side? It's like arguing with a toddler, really.

dunno, but Ive seen it on Jow Forums for more than a year

Yeah, you get it now! But you still fall short by generalising.

The difference is that those terms are actually accurate descriptors.

It spread from there. Kinda ironic, considering Jow Forumstards are special snowflakes themselves.

I've seen plenty of people in New York City go around calling themselves hipsters though. Seems more like name calling than anything to me, like calling an Italian-American a Guinea.
I'm not into politics but I know Trump isn't a neo-nazi, the same way I knew Obama wasn't a Muslim extremist. Acting like a raving lunatic about people you don't agree with politically is just going to make you feel depressed since about half the people around you probably vote for the opposite party that you support. (Unless the UK has more than 2 parties idk I'm not good with politics)

It's like how if you say "i'm not right wing, i just have right wing views" like what? just because you don't label yourself alt-right doesn't mean you aren't one from your views. I hardly think it's a fad given how it's much more mainstream to have these dumb views. I mean just look at any youtube comment section on a poltical video