EIGHT HUNDRED (800) YEARS!

Ya seethe?

Attached: 800.jpg (824x634, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeZ95Gxqtp8
youtube.com/watch?v=gQL-HgZFxu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you looked at a map of spain and travelled to spain you would see the reality of the situation with forests, mountains and desert seperating the hq from the rest of the territories and the difficulty of anyone conquering the north.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeZ95Gxqtp8

I want it back..

Attached: 1552580028370.jpg (500x426, 21K)

Go to spain and attack the spanish police or bring the entire moroccan military force and cross gibraltar, I doubt youll get past andalucia.

My ancestors

Attached: tumblr_nsxs68JmmX1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Reminder that the Umayyad Caliphate treated the Jews like humans unlike the christian barbarians.

Attached: The-Muslim-Jewish-Advisory-Council.jpg (600x350, 33K)

Boring...

MIS ANCESTROS
DEVUELVAN EL LORO

Attached: conquistador.png (680x484, 207K)

Inshallah

By 720, 9 years after the initial invasion all of Iberia was under Muslim control including cantabria although they rebelled really fast.

beautiful

U MAYYAD?

The Arabs are genius with that name

Muslim control including cantabria although they rebelled really fast.

Doubtful

Based

Moors did a bad job raping and pillaging. Modern day Iberians are closer genetically to Russians than they are to Moroccans.

Attached: 1552151592058.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Why are Christians so shit at fighting?

Attached: Caliph_Muawiya_Calligaprhy.png (681x673, 110K)

I think you're just retarded

We do too lad, fuck christdogs childfuckers from rome.
youtube.com/watch?v=gQL-HgZFxu4

Attached: mezquita-cordoba-61336834-istock.jpg_369272544.jpg (550x224, 39K)

It's incredible to think that Arabs were mixing with Iberians for 4 times as long as the US has been a country... damn....

They were civilized people that let the locals keep their religion and didn't masacre the rebels unlike the Romans who anihilated any local tribes that didn't suck their dick and later on they didn't give them even the "Derecho Romano" and they were almost slaves without the right to own things. The moors on the other hand even let the Goths that lived there keep their stuff and live their lives and even made a class for converted christians "Mozarabes", they didn't ever bother the jews unlike the christians who sperg out and expeled all of them ruining the cunt, kek. But i don't know why i'm triying to teach nothing to the idiots in this thread than only wants to banter us because their inferiority complex, they think we are ashamed of our past or something like that lmao.

Andalusians arent iberians and andalusians didnt mix with northerners

>They were civilized people that let the locals keep their religion
As opposed to what people in that time period?

The Christians, you tard. They forced jews and muslims to eat pork and convert or they were either executed or exiled.

t. fag who payed his cuck jizya tax like a good boi.

Attached: Jizya_payment.jpg (400x300, 49K)

Genuine question. Was Jizya tax a bad thing? It's basically a protection money, right?

>The Christians, you tard. They forced jews and muslims to eat pork and convert or they were either executed or exiled.

?????
The jews were with christians since the beginning never forced converted since they created and spread the religion in spain

The intollerance towards jews came after they funded and invaded spain with a muslim.army

>only wants to banter us because their inferiority complex
I'm actually very curious about this historical period, I agree that purging jew was very bad for the region, they fled to germanic countries and made them rich.

>never forced converted
they did they were called "cristãos novo"s new christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian

That was in the 1500s not contemporary to muslim.conquest nearly 800 years later same as from.now to 1200s.

Salam alaikum to all my qaribs in Northern Morocco. Devuelvan el chingado oro.

Why are Latinos so cringe?

you are right

Who knows what these aztecs and nigerians think

>They were civilized people that let the locals keep their religion
Lmao imagine thinking being limited to how your worship a good thing

they were filthy colonizer wannabes that got run off by the natives
bastards had it coming

Attached: Crusader Apu.jpg (657x527, 57K)

T. The invader who worships the jew stick and jew prophet religion

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-07-49-59.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

Like everybody else, fucktard. Do you think peasants in Norman England weren't paying taxes to the feudal lords? And at a much more exploitative level.

The issue was religious-social proselitism, rather than taxation. And that's why they rebelled everyone and then. Even the berbers/moors rebelled.

Peasants in feudal england were not massacred and sacked like animals as moors did.

Stop replying to him ffs. Spanish are cucks and they're proud of it.

Let them be.

And if you talk.about.class.the moors sacked most of the nobility and took all their titles and land ownership aswell as whatever they wished while keeping the population to not rule a desert but enslaving and.dominating the.populace.

It's either they were cucked under muslim rule or they got massacred by the muslims.

Even a retarded snail with dementia would realize it can't be both. So pick your meme.

Both they massacred what they could while then realizing to dominate the survivors to do the work.

They needed slaves to man the fields and build their weapons and maintain the cities and build their palaces.

Yes. That's what a conquest is about, except for the enslaving claim which is source: your ass

Still way more civilized than what the franks did to the saxons, the teutons to the abrodites and prussians, the the normans to the anglos, the anglos to the native americans, etc.

>viewing the world in black and white and implying there were good guys and bad guys in empire building
Oh my lord kid

>more civilized
Enslaving and dominating a population is desirable and good?
Compared to what?
Your ancestors were moorish slaves feeding them until they inherited the.moors genes and islam.

t. Muhammad Al-Moori

Go back to Tangier.

My ancestry is exclusively.basque/northern spanish, i look.nothing like andalus muts nor semites so nice meme.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 22K)

>enslaving

Source: your ass

It was a conquest yes. Just like the roman conquest, which btw was particularly brutal. But ofc you retards don't shitpost about it because a) all you know is memes and shit and b)you tards have an immense inferiority complex that we don't share

Fake news. It was our caliphate, not theirs.

Attached: 1536636565051.png (2208x1752, 173K)

>inferiority complex
ahahahah
towards who?

No conquest is good but some roman conquests were client state status with native iberians fighting for romans and mutual alliances
Neither romans removed iberian farmers and workers.

>My ancestry is exclusively.basque/northern spanish
Not with that nose lmao, dumb moorish monkey.

Attached: 1547380629131.jpg (225x224, 9K)

t. Mouro

This is the truth, the history we are told is a lie.

Portugal didnt exist for much of anything you are literally moroccans.

He's not serious. He's just a dedicated shiposter. He's losing he's grace though, it's always the same, nothing fresh.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Iberians got the same treatment as egyptians or syrians that is by romans to dominate the country politically and economically and extract resources to enrich the Romans inside their cities for their personal status and money within the city rome.

These fucking capital names

Attached: 1541896999639.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>tfw you'll never live in the great city of areia

Nothing of what I’ve said is false, you are a Christian Moroccan and I am a European, simple as.

You show your ignorance. Ever heard of the celtiberian wars, Viriato, Numantia, etc? No ofc.

The roman conquest of Hispania is unparalleled in ferocity of the fighting. Anywhere,, anytime. Muh 4 Varus legions lost in Germany is fucking nothing compares to the ferocity of war in Hispania and the losses incurred by the Romans.

But the Roman Republic unlike the Empire was a formidable predator.

Some of the conquests of the romans were client state status just like judea

It was driven by numerous rebellions by the local tribes. The Romans had to fight countless battles and lost a very large number of men. On one occasion, a Roman commander conducted a sweeping counterinsurgency operation in the west of the peninsula. Pacification and retention and extension of control over the local tribes was the priority. The Romans turned some of the native cities outside their provinces into tributary cities and established outposts and Roman colonies (settlements) to expand their control. There was little interest in Hispania on the part of the Roman senate. Governors who were sent there acted quite independently from the senate due to the great distance from Rome, and were interested mainly in military action for the political gains that came with victory. To Rome, Hispania was a faraway land, remote from her main interests—Italy and the eastern Mediterranean. Administrative arrangements were ad hoc measures undertaken by men on the spot. In the later part of this period, the Roman senate attempted to exercise more control in Hispania, but this was to try to curb abuse and extortion by the unsupervised officials in the peninsula. Hence, in this period, conquest was a process of assimilation of the local tribes into the Roman world and its economic system after pacification.

Rome sought dominance over the tribes their pacification bring them over to Roman economic world and tax them.

t. Alberto Barbosa

may Allah gide you to be this great again.

wish we could turn back time..

Attached: 53694020_2266363903604094_4444502724213473280_n.png (906x960, 1.2M)

Incredible wikipedia skills, stop baiting retard.

Attached: Captura.png (743x392, 26K)

You can always go back to Morocco or attack Spanish police claiming your conquering the land for al andalus

There was so little roman interest in Hispania that the punic war started because of Hispania. Sigh.

You are right about the Roman proconsuls often acting on their own, though, but what does that have to do with what I said?

That the Roman conquest was more inclusion in a state and its economics and the Muslim was more plunder and usurpation of positions and titles.

Good post, I thought you guys got hard indoctrinated with reconquista propaganda narrative

why would i attack anyone?
al-andalus was a land of science and culture, were christians and arabs coexisted at peace
nothing to do with modern terrorism and all that surface level shit

He’s a Moroccan in Spain

it must feel so good for your inferiority complex ass to feel loved by a european

Tariq bin ziyad conquered the land for Islam and Islam and its dominance was maintained by the blood of Muslims now go and reclaim the land of al andalus tolerance and science from Christian barbarians.

i mean, in the moment of conquest, christians were way more barbaric than any muslim group, and the arabs were more technologically and culturally advanced in all fields thanks to contact with the far east

Islam was maintained as dominant through violence murder and force.

No i'm not, but you are a retarded idiot who thinks his bait is funny or his life is so empty that you had nothing better todo than sperg on the internet.

>no I’m not
That proves you’re not one of the hundreds of thousands of Moroccans in Spain supporting Moroccan occupation

This
Even though a christian paid higher taxes than a muslim (which was primarily because a christian was not obligated to be a soldier, hence extra tax), it was still several times over less than what taxes were for a peasant in christian lands
Basically you paid this extra protection fee (because you don't fight in the army and therefore do not do you part in protecting the land), and were free to trade, move about the country and whatnot
New caliphate when?

You forgot you had no laws or police or safety and were a slave and absolutely had no place to flee from farms and labor force

>they inherited the.moors genes
Those were expelled over 400 years ago.
>and islam
Expelled as well, only old Christians were allowed to stay.

If you moved north you would be homeless with no love or support from your so called Christian brothers who have been subverted by Christianity to be that way, so mass amounts of suffering was caused by the Islamic invasion with nothing good.

i'm sure you have a lot going on in your life to be going on a rant about how you're a cuck for three hours since 5 in the morning :^)

t. Descendant of the last emir of Granada

are you also a cuck? or just an arab?

He’s a Moroccan I’ll bet my savings

There is no set percentage for it. So historically it could be as low as 10% and as high as 90%, so yes it was bad

Murdered by arbitrary invaders and all manners of cruelty? All fair game if we had a chart of the amount of non military people with no organization slaughtered by the Muslims we would have countless tombs.

I'm a freelancer 3D modeler fucking retard, i browse this shitty mongolian page between retopology sesions. Also stop fucking samefaging so hard it's embarrassing, or you are just really mentally ill, i don't know what is worse tbqh

It’s not me you scitzo moor

so you're a loser
okay

Good morning my fellow ANDALUSIAN brothers

We need a civil war in Morocco and Isis

>civil war in the closest African point to Europe
You really want to ruin the continent

What is civil war in morocco going to do?

Most don’t know your country exists and it is close only in theory not in practice.

>close only in theory not in practice.
>real refugee crisis has never been tried before

Attached: 59250_e7766a7fbd0527642d11f97c9f08bcc6.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Hopefully cia new gov prevents Moroccan immigration