BAT is going to 5 dollars within the next 2 months, possibly more

Get in now guys, we haven't even started to moon. All the people who lost money over the past 6 months, BAT is your chance to get it back and more.

Attached: comfybat.png (409x409, 174K)

Remember when Brave launched and it was shit hahaha like nigga who gonna download this gay ass browser

7m people

I'll be laughing so hard if BAT will cause next bull run
>it wont

Never say never.

You tell em Justin, im gonna choose you to donate my Batties to, on all social platforms.

fuck off I'm holding 1000

I like the idea behind the coin. Just want to see it succeed. If it does I might make some money. If it overtakes google I hope for at least 2x.

Dumped my stack at 5350. Gonna rebuy at 4500 in a few days.

BAT/LINK/XLM/BCH chadfolio reporting in

stay comfy boyos we're gonna make it

God bless all y'all

Attached: 1531414375613.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

get some HYDRO son

nice portfolio otherwise, good choices

it's a decent gamble, but too risky for my taste. Had you done that last week you'd have been caught with your pants down before the coinbase announcement.

I only sold because the coinbase thing.

gotcha. what makes you think it'll slip down to 4500? It's been fairly price stable (in sats) for the last 2 months or so.

Not criticizing, just curious.

because he's a dumbass who sold when it was about to pump

All the recent big pumps have seen a big correction right after. I figure worst case scenario I can rebuy around 5000-5300.

Typical emotional investor. Will probably fomo in at 10-20k.

Can't even properly browse Jow Forums on brave. I'll pass.

>centralized funding token
>rising in price

maybe you guys should have a look at the economics behind the tokens you buy before buying them next time?

stop trying to fud my investment bitch

if you were investing on fundamentals instead of emotion you would already know how poor the economics are for this token, even in a best case zero-fraud zero-kyc situation.

see you on coinbase, faggot

that's kind of on Jow Forums. they switched up to a new method of advertising/tracking/fingerprinting that default Brave shields block.

If you let all that shit in it works fine.

T. Non BAT holder cope.

Attached: 8D04CD35-4ADA-4C7B-B363-79A0707C7E79.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Lol trying to fud the only coin with steady gains the last couple of month

Unironically stay poor fagget

k

Checked

Attached: A10B1BCB-9D2C-4B2D-8867-EE76DF8CE620.png (346x342, 203K)

Yeah user hahahahaa xXD yeah what losers

BAT / ETH

BAT / BTC

or

BAT / USD????

BAT closes above 5000 sats for the first time on the weekly chart since the January bubble and you faggots are selling. Lmao anyone with half a brain is holding or buying more at this point not selling

BAT hasn't even started, outer rim mission confirmed.

Attached: batevangelion.jpg (5778x4562, 3.72M)