Hello biz

What's the number one indicator of success?

Attached: IMG_5143.jpg (500x375, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/mtgox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roasties that stick around

Attached: 1518467726390.jpg (1067x953, 322K)

Being in the good ol boys network.

Iq

stop making people horny on a business board

define "success"

This. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. I.Q is the best predictor of overall life success, mostly wealth.

Yup.

both of you are young and retarded. if you had any life experience you'd be aware that intelligence is by no means a requirement to be rich.

strong sense of self agency. From there it promotes a can do attitude, an eye for opportunity and the ability to execute desire as well as reinforcing a sense of self worth.

people say shit like "discipline" but really its all an offshoot of having the mindset of seeing and doing.

T. Poor smart person.

Name one retard who cultivated some company from nothing and made some amazing investments. Celebrities dont count cause I agree having a talent and being stupid are not exclusive.

not browsing Jow Forums
:^)

you clearly haven't actually met any of these people you blindly idolize

nice pic OP

Attached: 1500410230219.jpg (540x540, 97K)

Your key count in F3D

exitscam.me/mtgox

Who the fuck said anything about idolizing. It's no fucking coincidence most of the worlds billionaires are super smart people who either were attending top universities and dropped out or graduated. Stop being a such butthurt faggot. The question was the best predictor not the sole predictor.

having a little cognitive dissonance user? the only one butthurt here is you

>indicator
>predictor
>guy going on about IQ doesn't know the difference

That’s one neat birdo, crows are the smartest birds fyi

My little bro hit the mensa ceiling when he got in, he's a worse incel than half this board. He's the kind of incel that doesn't even post on Jow Forums. I also kept company with a bonafide math genius back in the day, he could be dumb a bag a bricks at times.

Most successful person I know is up there but definitely not at the top of high IQ people I know. There can be such a thing as "too much of a good thing" and high IQ people have their work cut out for them when they realize dumb people make easy work of what they frequently consider to be hard tasks.

Being able to shut your brains off from time to time helps a lot.

>The question was the best predictor
>indicator
watch out we've got a real genius on our hands
everyone, take this guy's advice!

>strong sense of self agency

I'm not even sure what exactly that means, but deep down I know it's the only correct answer in this thread

I have a friend with a professionally tested IQ of 140 and he's an alcoholic and works at Steak n shake

Sounds like something from a job description.

What's the dissonance?

The fact you're resulting to this as an argument means you dont have a real one. Enjoy being a poor brainlet.

>completely misinterprets the statement because he's a dumbfuck, all the while going on about intelligence
>hurr you have no argument
lol retard

Nah. job descriptions want self motivated retards, sense of agency is basically like the unshakable belief that you're supposed to be doing something specific (from how I understand it anyway)

Not an argument. Keep trying bitch boy. People with high iqs typically have character traits integral to success. Keep making all the excuses you want. All the richest who relied on self agency and diligence to build their wealth have high iqs.

Yeah it frequently goes like that. Shame

>People with high iqs typically have character traits integral to success

You sir, are a complete fucking idiot. Character traits integral to success are more about upbringing than anything else. It's got nothing to do with IQ, that's why you see a lot of successful dumbasses going about their business every day

Depends on how you define succes. If you mean financial succes then IQ or being born in a rich country.

they should be able to light it if they're so smart

It's all related you absolute moron. It's not 1 thing. A good upbringing wouldnt be possible by low iq scum. Clearly we can look at you and your family as text book examples of bad parenting. Why do you think asians in this country do so well vs blacks? Pure coincidence

Please make a thread about this on /sci/ I would love to see what happens

the poor kid is so enveloped in his own 'intelligent' identity that he can't yet process the uncomfortable truth of how things work in the real world, give him a break.

I hear alot of bitching and none of you making your own suggestions. It must be all random coincidence then. Guess it explains why abolsute retarded jamals and cletuses are running to top companies in the world.

the only answer is the ability to delay gratification. if you can do this, you will be successful. if you can't, you won't unless you're lucky.

Tenacity, full dedication to improvement, and luck. Throw in the ability to adapt/pivot with enthusiasm as a bonus. The ability to say "no" and deny others who will not legitimately move you closer to your goals access to your time and attention, even if it makes you seem like an asshole. Most people are out to sabotage you either consciously and directly or unconsciously and indirectly. Keep that in mind and stick to the grind.

out of all the responses itt, this is probably closest to the truth

not net worth or wealth, I know people who have saving in the hundreds of thousands in their 20's, yet its because they live at home, drive a shit car and do absolutely nothing in their free time. that's not success.

It means to be able to self govern. To create new rules/systems and follow them on your own accoutability.

and when they turn 60 they start trying to desperately relive their youth
or they go full depressed rich old dude mode

>number one indicator
You would be successful if you had any reading comprehension at all.