You're a cute virgin Aztec girl in 1521 and you have to choose:

You're a cute virgin Aztec girl in 1521 and you have to choose:
1. Aztec warrior chad who speaks your language, understand your culture and baths daily. He has knowledge of botany, mathematics and astronomy because he studied at the Calpulli.
2. Filthy Spanish "man" with gonorrhea with lice in head and pubes, he baths one a year and his ass is full of 4 months old dingleberries. He's stupid, violent and his teeth are all rotten.

Which one do you choose?

Attached: images (18).jpg (578x530, 30K)

the strong, handsome foreigner to take me violently, satisfy me the way mexican boys never could and teach me his faith

Spanish man, because foreigners are exotic. Imagine being an Aztec woman, all the men you have met your entire life have looked similar, suddenly one day a very different looking man shows up.

>Implying she has a choice

Spanish man because I want to better the race.

I think you mixed this up. You have to choose:
>Guy who already died from smallpox
>Guy who owns a formidable hacienda

>mexicans only exist because of horny spaniards raping injuns
lol

>whole civilisation is wiped out by a cough
>'chad'
t. Juan 'Montezuma' de la Cruz

Without them fucking you wouldn't be born Jose

>choose
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Basing on the pic, the aztec warrior isn't much of a chad.

Poor grandma, imagine the smell.

Attached: images (19).jpg (770x380, 25K)

More Chad than the average 2019 Boricua straight man who plucks his eyebrows and wears make up to go out to the clubs to shake their asses while listening Ozuna.

Attached: images (21).jpg (500x595, 26K)

Cope

Mexican Andy vs David de Gea

He looks like that ig meme

>this

My mestizo gf chose me, a MED BVLL over ind*genous and wh*toid ""men""

>cute virgin Aztec girl
?????

2. Because he's obviously a god.

why would some hairy manlet monkey be attractive to them

you don't have any gf

I do, her mother is peruvian :3

Genetic studies of Latin American populations found that Amerindian DNA was nearly always on the X chromosome and very rarely on the Y chromosome.

tl;dr Amerindian men were cucked on a colossal scale

spanish subhumans

Why do indiocels whine so much?

Attached: 1540726892241.png (2664x1090, 366K)

mtDNA is what's typically used to track the maternal line, not the X chromosome. Both men and women can contribute the X to offspring; mtDNA is inherited from the mother only.

>inb4 that excerpt from Christopher Columbus's diary where he talks of fucking a Carib girl.

mtDNA, whatever. I must have mixed them up. Whatever. The point was that meszitos studied just about always had mtDNA marking Amerindian ancestry.

Sex biased admixture is pretty normal in human history. The same thing occurred in Neolithic Spain actually: local y-haplogroups were entirely replaced by those of the invading males, even though the autosomal turnover was only ~40%.

cope