Why do they do this?

Why do they do this?

Attached: amerimutt hahahaha.png (959x799, 483K)

>tf
>tp

the saudis caused 9/11

amerimutts are not humans

>only care about bad things when they happen to your citizens
this is odd? why are wh*Tes so retarded that they care what happens to foreigners

That's right, and based on recent Amerimutt posts here glorifying that manlet, 2 towers were not enough

Your people and government caused all of this

You are responsible for the deaths of those Muslims, you have blood on your hands

Wasn't it an inside job?

>sandnigger is butthurt his dunecoon church got shot up

Based

They were Saudis? I thought they were just some random Muslims so why do you care if not? My ancestors killed fellow Christians and raped nuns.

>My ancestors
Why do americans do this?

Nationality is irrelevant, the ummah transcends political boundaries. Having said that there were Saudi victims.

'cause they are thick, and I'm not talking about good proportioned bodies, of course.

panel 1: war
panel 2: war
panel 3: war
panel 4: unprovoked terrorist attack on civilian buildings, the deadliest in human history, resulting in the deaths of citizens of 90 different countries, a blatant and deliberate attack on the western world itself

hmmm, really makes you think

>there were Saudi victims.
Based

If you judge the worth of a human being by their faith you are sick in the head really.
What? I care about the people who came before me from the different countries that they came from. I myself am from another country so researching my family tree is very interesting to me and I would like to let my future children know more about my family as well.

>panel 1: war
>panel 2: war
>panel 3: war

Attached: 1545023793248.png (547x626, 17K)

>I care about the people who came before me from the different countries that they came from. >I myself am from another country so researching my family tree is very interesting to me and I would like to let my future children know more about my family as well.

Attached: 1546047038421.png (534x363, 91K)

>If you judge the worth of a human being by their faith you are sick in the head really.
That's not what I did in my post. However you are judging the value of humans based on their nationality.

Cute.
I was inferring that your flesh and blood make an attack more personal as opposed to an attack to a bunch of random civilians on the other side of the planet.

not him but all three of those images are from wars you retarded spic

I doubt you're an oppressed saudi, the mutt has half a point to be desu

What do you feel about webm related?

Attached: lol.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

fucking asshole

A more important metric of human value than nationality is whether or not they subscribe to pigshit ideology like islam.

>innocent people
YEAH KILLEM
>innocent people defending themselves after amerimutt initial chimp out
YEAH KILLEM YEAH KILLEM YEAH KILLEM YEAH KILLEM YEAH NUKEM

Attached: 1547322056622.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

>go in a gore thread to laugh
>would probably cry my ass off if it happened to my mom
Same shit user

>>innocent natives
based retard spic

did they dyed?

aren't beheadings normal human interaction in your country? what's your problem with america engaging in warfare?

Are you denying thousands of innocient civilians haven't died by our military in the middle east?

I am a Muslim and I hate you saudi camel fuckers.

based saudi triggering amerimutts

You need to go back Khan

proofs?

the US government did those things. average Americans are not responsible. the Americans in this thread trying to justify them are retarded.

Go back to Germany.

Humans are actually just clowns, all around. Hypocritical, self serving clowns.

*honk*

Can't get why would americans have to cry of bombing Japan? Japanese were evil guys who attacked America, China and others. They had to give up after fall of Okinawa.

Attached: 1552722230432.gif (815x815, 818K)

I will take America and all of its problems over a Muslim theocracy and dictatorship any day. Also most of America’s war actions were justified for the sake of conflict resolution and peace, the 9/11 attacks were just senseless killings.

These are correct.

No, scum like you caused this.
I can't wait till your cancerous terrorist state is nuked from the face of the planet. Americans are bloodythirsty ticks in need of being purged with fire.

>average Americans are not responsible.
Yes you fucking are, cunt.
As long as the Second Amendment exists, you are directly responsible for allowing your government to conduct terrorism around the globe. Either scrap that Amendment, hand in your citizenship of fucking remove the political elite by force. You are responsible and until you as a people uphold your so worshipped Consitution, you deserve to die as collateral in the destruction of your state by outside forces. You have no right not to act and overthrow what you have created. Without this, you cannot call yourself an American nor can you claim any rights declared within.
Average Americans are guilty. The blood is on your hands and refusing to accept this is enough justification for your destruction. A destruction fucking well earned.
The world will have no pity when you fuckers are screaming among the flames of your own undoing.