Realistically speaking - what will you do if Link never goes back up and slowly dies out...

realistically speaking - what will you do if Link never goes back up and slowly dies out? I know many of you have invested well over $10,000+

how fucked would you be?

>inb4 fud
no, serious question

Attached: shutterstock_796645249.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/linkmarine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would end myself.

There is nothing to live for unless LINK moons

who the fuck cares? It's just money. the risk to reward ratio is insane

a-are you being serious or are you really at your wits end here?

Attached: 36c0af67ecf34b1a747d976ba397e131.jpg (466x500, 38K)

Calm down, Rory

I would still be fine, I have other moonshots. However I would be insanely depressed because making it from Link would be one of the best experiences ever.

we'd be fine because noone actually invested in it, its just a meme

>I would still be fine, I have other moonshots. However I would be insanely depressed because making it from Link would be one of the best experiences ever.

Enlighten me on those other moonshots.

Unironically live the rest of my days in a Buddhist monestary. If I don't get money gains ill gain enlightenment nigga

hydro

>Ark
>fomo3d (i can give you a shill post to sell you on it if you like)
>FUN

only moronic late adopters would ever put more money into some low tier funding-coin ico'd shitcoin like chainlink than they have to lose. link wasn't even a popular coin with speculators either, so its not like anybody's making any money pumping and dumping it like they do other shitcoins. it's just all around worthless for all parties.

I non ironically like this answer. Also, checked.

you're wrong there's lots of anons with well over 50k link

Oh shit, check my ID. Guess I'm investing in EOS now

I have $40,100 into link. If it slowly dies out it'll be because I've already sold and so did everyone else like me and we are already into the next project that will solve the oracle problem. Just kidding. I'll end up losing 40k usd pull myself up and keep on moving on

I’m unironically in the same boat
Until the next PnD scam coin comes along anyway

>Until the next PnD scam coin comes along anyway

Here it is, Fomo3D:
For anyone who still doesn't know, it's like a lottery style pyramid scheme. You deposit ETH into a smart contract in exchange for KEYS. Your ETH goes into a pool. YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR KEYS SO YOUR ETH IS GONE FOREVER. The only way to make your money back is from dividends which you receive from those who buy KEYS after you. There is also a 24 hour timer, and once it runs out, the last person who bought KEYS before the timer reached 0:00:00 gets to take home the pot. Currently there is 850 ETH in the pot. The catch is that everyone who buys KEYS adds time to the timer. Some user did the math and there needs to be at least 120 KEYS purchased per hour to keep the timer at the maximum. At the moment there is something like 6,000 KEYS purchased per hour so we are not even close to worrying about the timer expiring yet.

There is obvious potential here. The longer this game goes the more dividends you will get. I have about 3k KEYS and that ends up to being around $150 (0.3 ETH) every 3 days at the current rate, which has been slow due to the high gas prices. Also, the shilling to normies hasn't even started yet. The 850 ETH in the pool is strictly from Jow Forums and the guys in the discord. IT IS STILL VERY EARLY. This game has the potential to provide a steady income for those who get in early, and I suggest that you DYOR because the potential here is massive. Even if you don't use my ref link, I recommend that you don't dismiss this opportunity.

exitscam.me/linkmarine

I feel like a nigger posting this shit buy I'm trying to accumulate link with the dividends

The price of the token doesn't matter so much for me, I just want the main network to have volume of demand for nodes in order to get a passive income staking. Even if the token's price is $0.05 forever. It doesn't matter, I'd still have a revenue.

>>FUN
b a s e d

LINK would never "slowly die out". It will either hit some major catastrophe that tanks it, or it will take over the world.

>Rory
You mean Steve

Attached: FfSEv7Mb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

if the price is $.05 that means there is hardly any demand for the network

same its just how this game goes i am all fucking in that includes my will to live

Same, I don't get how people can keep going and going and going and going for fucking decades. Working until they're old and then dropping dead 5 years after they retire.

I just don't understand, it's like they are robots or something.
What drives them to keep doing it? Why aren't they angry? I'm fucking angry I need to keep working or I'd die from starvation.

Everything's bullshit.

Many do so to provide for their families...seeing as we are all autists that will most likely never have a wife or kids, we are actually in a good financial position. Embrace minimalism and make smart investments.

Working is bullshit man.
Peasant farmers at least only worked like 5 hours a day for 2 months a year and then chilled and fucked their roasties all year long.
We have to work the whole year, 8 hours a day + transportation + getting ready for work.
I'm telling you, this is bullshit.

>Peasant farmers at least only worked like 5 hours a day for 2 months a year
This isn't true, also one bad harvest could mean starvation. Since you have no wife or kids you can work part time and live a minimalistic lifestyle.

I can't agree more

Chekt and kekt- bredy much this linkies

Nah man, fuck this gay earth.

What do you do for work, or are you neet

Back off gold digger roastie

this.

>It will either hit some major catastrophe that tanks it, or it will take over the world.
>that overdramatization
Projects fail left and right, every day, quietly going into oblivion.

yes

all great things in life are simply an illusion and fake.
women dont love you, you are a slave, you are to be used

i suppose you know the same things i do

calling them NPCs is very cringey but it is actually true. no matter how many times I explain people that wageslaving is retarded, they simply shrug it off.

now i know why the elites hate us. I am looking forward to the day automation comes and most of humanity will be eliminated.

Shrug my shoulders say o well and go on with my life.

You should seek enlightenment either way

Material wealth is transient but I have to admit it will be pretty fun getting rich off LINK (for a while)