Should I kms?

Are we still going to make it VEN-bros. Give it to me straight.

Attached: VeChain-price-predictions-2018-USD-VeChain-VEN-price-analysis-VeChain-News-Today-2.jpg (700x375, 28K)

Yes. Be patient. I'm not kidding.

Do you have insider information

Lmao, watch china hustle and if you have somewhat decent IQ you will understand.

why is this the only sht tokken red fucking chinkked again

Don't let the day to day bother you. This is a good hold and better than most in the top 100. Patience is key. I've been holding since October of last year. I was impatient with Vechain and sold 20,000 of my 30,000 VEN in November of last year because I was too antsy and saw everything else going up while VEN remained stagnate.

chinked

thanks ven bro, stay strong

VEN has been EXTREMELY overvalued for months. Biz always buys into the overbought high cap coins.

no this coin is a piece of shit with no value. Just look at the daily charts and you will see there is no point where this shitcoin has ever traded sideways for more than 2 days. Its just all hype and manipulation.

God fucking damnit. I bought this chinkscam because I thought it would pump back up with btc like usual. Not this fucking time when I hold it though! Fucking god damn. What should I do now, biz?

Second this.

How so? Nobody knows how to value this shit until the network goes live and the value/usage of vethor is determined. especially not retards like you on biz. Let me guess... chink scam? Stop pretending like you know shit, boy

OP never listen to biz. The average IQ here is like 85 and nobody knows a thing about investing they only know how to parrot shit they heard from other drooling retards and they are always, always wrong.

Sunny says now's a great price to buy.

Attached: Capture.png (496x180, 29K)

>Jesus pic
>Damn He says
Hmmm....

Holding strong. You should only be bothered about the stagnation if you are day trading this shit. Comfy through to 2020.

>just another day in crypto

Attached: 500k VEN Trade.jpg (1515x1106, 84K)

Lol, sunny is dropping is fat bags of worthless monopoly money on you faggots as your investments dwindle to nothing. #ChinaHustled

Well the network did “go live” and it seems the value of 33 transactions is being found.

The network isnt truly live yet, token swap has not happened yet afaik

You can't have transactions on a network when the swap hasn't happened dingus.

I'm a comfy man with a comfy Ven plan.

You know what I meant. You need vethor to pay for transactions and nobody has any yet.

you'll be able to buy back into your scamcoin 30-50% lower than now
chart looks like death while plenty of coins are bottoming out and will run with btc

Kek. Even Jesus dumping his bags on newbies with this shit token.

>Give it to me straight.

Ok. You got....

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

>buying chink coins

Get chinked.

Lol bought in december and 4xed my sats when I exited this shit, feel bad for the all retards that are bagholding and lack the critical thinking to sell when faced with blatant red flags. Stay delusional and being too much of a pussy to sell.

sold my x node this is a scam

fpbp

Mainnet is live we are going to moon
>price drops
Mainnet isn't live morons you have to wait

I hate VENfags

meh, the human mind can only keep so much info fresh on the mind

when price is tanking all we see/think of is FUD... CCK, no transactions, node snapshot fuck up, etc

read back through their medium articles to balance it out. None of that shit disappeared just because we're being dumped on.

VEN may be overvalued relative to initial network usage. It almost certainly is. But CMC "market cap" doesn't represent the same market cap a traditional stock would. The market lacks liquidity.

crypto is just getting started. Peter Thiel just hopped in the game. Bitcoin ETF up for approval. Among a million other things. If we get another bull run and VeChain starts processing some serious transactions then I have no doubt it'll moon again

It doesn't look good. I got spooked out of most of my holdings when I noticed them take NEO's 2 coin model so they could do the coin/gas ratio manipulations, then TRON's high coin count because that appeals to low information speculators. Then they started talking about oracles a few weeks after those had mindshare. Oracles are a big deal and they just talked it into the scope like it was nothing. These are huge undertakings and it's a huge red flag. I only hold enough that VeChain being #5 or whatever would get me a vacation that lets me forget how much of it I traded out.

same pretty much
I was legit interested when this was a supply chain project, but now that they have expanded to be a 'do everything' shitcoin platform, it just looks like its pure bullshit
I sold 85% of my stack and broke about even
holding some just in case

No user, you were never going to make it. If the vet event didn't wake you up there's no hope for you. But pro tip, if you sell what you have now you can get into Skycoin while it's cheap.

Guess you didn't get the whale memo about selling xnodes after the snapshot so you can buy them back cheaper before the extended binding window

If you're reading this its already too late for you, you might either sell the bottom or do nothing since you already missed the chance

>But Jow Forums says
All the fudders are organized by a few paid social movers agencies who have a whole network set up to rile up the useful idiots at command, the coordinated fud began just according to the plan at the start of the announcement of the extended binding window, and it will continue for the most part until business go back to normal, do whatever you want with this information we have already won and for the most part all of you retards with buyback higher

Attached: 1531717910722.jpg (500x375, 54K)

ambgang for life