Is this common in your country? Do you have big spiders? Or is your wildlife tame like the UK? What’s your fauna like

Is this common in your country? Do you have big spiders? Or is your wildlife tame like the UK? What’s your fauna like

Just walked into my bathroom and saw this lol

Attached: A9D77398-8C04-4968-8908-4EB5C6BEC82A.jpg (1656x2046, 621K)

No, but you should remove the empty toilet paper roll and also empty the bin. It's pretty full.

didn't even see that roll, thanks

not going anywhere near it for the time being however

Wow that rubber tarantula is scary

There is other stuff laying around on the floor as well, some pieces of paper, etc. You should've cleaned that up before posting a picture. This is embarrassing.

if i saw a spider that big in my home i would have it nuked

if i saw a spider that big in my home i would have it nuked twice

sadly the constitution is BULLSHIT and i can't own nukes

Biggest spider we have is daddy longlegs and baddest is cross spider, so nothing noteworthy. We only have three kinds of snakes of which only the one is kinda venomous but not lethally so, the european viper. Rest of the fauna is moose, deers, bears, wolves, foxes, lynx etc., moose are by far the most dangerous. Mosquitoes and horse flies are the most annoying and very common & plentiful. Dragonflies are common too.

Meant to attach a picture of a local Lynx.

Attached: Lynx_lynx2.jpg (552x832, 98K)

daddy longlegs isn't a spider though

finland must be so serene

used to have bobcats in my back yard as a kid

Attached: 1552141546941.jpg (600x400, 50K)

australian wildlife is a meme ours is just as fucked

except for those little killer jellyfish you have fuck that

That's obviously fake

Ticks are the only insects people worry about when outdoors. Wasps and hypersensitivity to them cause ~1.3 deaths/year on average, which is the most common way to die directly by fauna. (Bears have only killed 1 person in the past 2 decades, wolves havent killed anyone for several decades.) There have been no cases of rabies since 1991. Traffic accidents involving moose kill about 5 people annually, which is by far the most common overall way to die because of fauna.

So yeah, it's really safe to roam, hike and camp outdoors. Roaming is also a very common activity because finns have "the right to roam" (called "Everyman's rights"), meaning you can use all the nature and all of its beauty to roam, hike, ski, ride horse, set camp, pick berries/mushrooms etc. as you want, regardless of who owns the land, as long as you do it in a respectful and sustainable manner of course.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1024x682, 990K)

>So yeah, it's really safe to roam, hike and camp outdoors. Roaming is also a very common activity because finns have "the right to roam" (called "Everyman's rights"), meaning you can use all the nature and all of its beauty to roam, hike, ski, ride horse, set camp, pick berries/mushrooms etc. as you want, regardless of who owns the land, as long as you do it in a respectful and sustainable manner of course.
i want this

you can roam all you want here but lots of things might kill you

Attached: 1547173659034.png (657x527, 35K)

well you can't just roam onto peoples property (it's trespassing and they might shoot you) but there's so much space to roam regardless

>thought op was talking about the bin
>read spider
>look at the picture again
Holy fuck

It's top comfy activity. Also naturally you shouldn't go near housing when roaming, the right to be at peace in your own home is very strict. Another feature we have to encourage roaming are "laavu"'s, wooden lean-to's build everywhere that anyone is free to use whenever they want to, as on pic. There are also plenty of empty unlocked houses with beds, tables, basic kitchen utensils etc. that anyone traveling by may freely use. Like your winderness huts, but more frequent. These are also very well maintained. Top comfy.

Attached: erämökki.jpg (1296x864, 724K)

If I saw a spider of that size, I would be dead of a heart attack.

wtf why is finland so fucking CUTE

Attached: 1547169783151.jpg (393x427, 60K)

but at the same time even though it's unlikely this kind of gives me some sort of lake bodom murder cabin vibe.

The spiders here are small and can't even bite you.

yes they can, they just choose not to because they're nicer than ours :)

I think they can't pierce your skin.

Yes,but tarantulas are not a real problem, the brown spider is way more poisoner and i have read histories of people who got bite by snakes during loo time.

Also, one time when i was a teenager, me and some frens went camp with our motorbikes in the woods, after some 30km away from the "civilization" i had to poop really bad, so i pretend to fall from my bike, and let my friends pass me, and went to take a shit (always lisining to the proximity of the two strokes engines). I found a nice place and pull down my pants and squat, then i feel something and realize that i had just squatted over a very huge and solid spider web, but i already had release the precision from my sphincter.
I feel bad for the spider.

We don't have plastic tarantulas crawling in the bathroom

We really like our nature.

I've never heard of anything like that happening. The wilderness is well respected by everyone, including the nutjobs and lunatics. If anything you'd expect someone to go rob the cabins but even that doesn't really happen.

Pic is the most common type of "laavu", raised shelter with a fireplace+grill in front of it and benches around it. This village alone where I live has 3 laavu's that the locals maintain, all look very much like the one in pic. It's common for families with kids to hike to them and do some barbeque or make some hot choco. They're also often built close to something interesting like a lake to swim in etc.

Attached: laavu.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

based brazilian spider shitter

thx for the laugh