Hello biz. It's me again

Have you been paying close attention? Have you learned anything new? Or will you continue parroting?

Shall I provide hints?

Attached: GTiGM0IrtqlXp5U7jCyaG4cI3RiRx3GfCR6oVNLT8jk.jpg (320x320, 21K)

20 LTC here, pls provide hints

This Chink bought a bank! He's going after the JEWS!

Hey Marius mate, we still going to $1400?
Marius?

spoiler alert, chink scam copypasta is going to zero. creator dumped his bags even he doesnt believe in it lol

Good I’m still accumulating, went from 700 to 1000.

>this shitcoin
It dropped from $350 to $80, and is constantly shit on by its creator.

Look at how much almost all other coins dropped from ATH.

LTC is a great buy at the current ratio. If you listen to the biz hive mind you deserve to stay poor.

A portion of a small bank, yes. But learning this did not require paying close attention.

Not sure I know what ya mean there, mate.

Try harder, parrot.

LTC is honestly in my mind the most stable shitcoin. BTC and ETH are the pillars at the moment, the rest are small potatoes.

Very well. Since you asked politely, I will provide a hint that will hopefully get you going down the right path. Remember to research and pay close attention.

Who is Charlie Lee's brother?

I think there are several legitimate projects.

I dont doubt the validity of alot of those projects, and I honestly I hope the market carries those to fruition. That being said, just because something has the best team or the space needs those projects does not mean they will survive. LTC of all coins other than the "Pillars" I mentioned earlier seems to be weathering this "Storm" really well. I know people love to bring up the nonsence that Lee sold his coins, or he price drop but in the long term those facts wont matter. LTC has always been strongest because it works with BTC and not against it like most projects. The stronger BTC gets, the more strength LTC will gather. Not to mention the fact that the LTC community is so strong. They treat the coin and each other in a way that you do not see in any other community. Lastly being the cheapest coin on Coinbase makes it a huge sell to most normies. Its extremely undervalued in this space at the moment.

tell me more, bobby lee(brother) owns an exchange? and now a bank?

lol LARP OP quoting own post?

also checked LTC twitter, litecoin foundation aquired 10% stake in german bank

Attached: IMG_20180619_114722.jpg (1378x1710, 305K)

Replied to wrong post.

I will not spoonfeed. But research that and pay close attention.

I will provide another hint. Why would Litecoin need it's on summit event?

>the space

Hello, onions!

Attached: Soy1.jpg (866x768, 215K)

Haven't seen this shilled in awhile.
BTC's red headed step child.

thank you liteanon. last question before i let you go how much LTC to be comfy, seeing that i only have 20; 100? 200?

LTCuckingC

Attached: IMG_20180503_172345.jpg (1936x1936, 434K)

I'm well are of who occupies the "space" at the moment, doesnt mean their money is valuable. Money is money, no matter where it comes from.

Anyone who doesn't get themselves a nice stack of LTC is going to be a sorry noob wagecuck for the rest of their miserable lives no irony.

Depends on how much debt you have and how long you are willing to hold. I will keep accumulating until this new cycle is confirmed.

ok, 150 stack....Holding till 2022 years. What are you thinking it'll be worth?

Ove 200k

Shit, thats not enough...lol. I need 1 milion for a house. I live in New york.

Sorry bro. Move to Texas or something lmao

>Charlie Lee's brother?
His sister is that chink suckerberg married

Normies will be boosting facebook posts with litecoin by summer 2019

Underrated advice.

His brother just talks about poker on his Twitter

I got two LTC on Robinhood today. Will this ever break $300 again?

I dont see why not, It'll take time though. We have to wait till the end of this bear market for this.

I lost my ads on litecoin buying Fibonacci miners and hodling (then selling the bottom) in the last bear market.

Literally 0 reason for this thing to be worth more than Monero I wish it would die

this lol

I traded most of my LTC for ETC until it's listed on cuckbase; I'll dump it the day is added and put it back into LTC

Attached: th[1].jpg (300x168, 7K)