Anyone who hasn't figured out that CSW is Satoshi is literally a greedy brainlet

Anyone who hasn't figured out that CSW is Satoshi is literally a greedy brainlet.

youtu.be/YtHnBTtzh4k?t=1782

It's all there. Godspeed to those that listen

Attached: CSW1.jpg (750x750, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously, there is a ton of proof.

You've just been fudded into thinking he's a con artist.

Attached: iangtwitter.png (553x2011, 298K)

Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Ad Hominem

Theymos is claiming someone else is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Theymos is a moron.
Therefore, Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Appeal to Common Belief

A lot of people believe Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Appeal to Common Belief - Pidgeonhole variant

Everyone except Craig Wright has claimed that Satoshi is someone else.

They have searched the databases, and only Dorian Nakamoto came up.
Dorian explicitly denied to be Satoshi. Only Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto. It must be him.

Appeal to Faith

Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.
If you believe in Bitcoin, you will understand that.
Ambiguity Fallacy

Only Satoshi Nakamoto can claim to be Craig Wright. Because we couldn't recognize real Satoshi, we would not believe it even if it is proven it's actually Craig Wright either. That's why Craig Wright must be the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

Anonymous Authority

You know what they say: I have many names, and none of them matter. Don't believe even for a second that Nakamoto would prefer to stay anonymous.

Argument by Emotive Language

Satoshi represents wizdom, courage and embraces change, just like Craig Wright.

Argument from Ignorance

It cannot be proven that someone else is Satoshi Nakamoto. Therefore Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Begging the Question

Craig Wright is really Satoshi Nakamoto, because I personally have experienced him posting as the real Satoshi Nakamoto.
Biased Sample Fallacy

Most Bitcoin cash users believe that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto.

How much do you streetshitters get paid to make these threads?

there's no proof to suggest he is. just heresy
there is concrete proof that he isn't.

Are bcashies still pushing this narrative? The man is a legit schizophrenic. I feel bad that nobody close to Craig is trying to get him the needed help he needs.

No, you just have a naive understanding of cryptographics.

he just needs to sign a transaction from one of the dozens of blocks he mined at the beginning. until then, he's a con artist LARPing.

Attached: 1519783918192.png (1672x909, 1.74M)

Pretty much this. Either he actually proves he is Satoshi or he can fuck off.
>BUT MUH GUBMENT GONNA GET HIM
If he was Satoshi they would fucking know and he wouldn't have to prove it to the public for them to know that. He isn't Satoshi.

imagine being such a huge beta cuck that you actually believe some fat scammer is satoshi, and desperately post it online everywhere

nobody is buying your airdropped bcash bags, late adopter

I thought Gavin Andresen was the main reason why some people think Wright is Satoshi.

You know that he's an actual computer security expert right? And that he's worked extensively with other computer security types?

You don't think he knew people would be able to tell?

Pic related. Zoom in on the bookshelf.

Those are books that con men read, right? Right??

I first bought Bitcoin in 2011, or got it for free I should say, from Gavin's faucet.

I will never have to work ever again. You're the one in denial.

Forgot pic

Attached: DhSHe_VXkAUyo4P.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

This guy is Dan Bilzerian levels of larp.
Show us your wallet user.

he was working in an entirely different field when bitcoin was created
he knows his shit but he's not Satoshi. he may have been consulted in some way on the project but he's not Satoshi
notice how he only tried pulling this once Hal died?

Did you watch the video I posted?

How about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo

It's funny how CSW figured out that Bitcoin is turing complete, and NOBODY else but a scattered few understood it. Vitalik got it wrong. NICK SZABO got it wrong.

He's also the only one pushing for homomorphic encryption, because he's the only dev that understands it.

Attached: 1530333415899.png (864x766, 210K)

you can't judge someone from the books on their shelf. do you never go outside?

Yeah, you can.

Attached: 1530333466872.png (892x795, 141K)

I’ve always thought Nick Szabo was Satoshi Nakamoto. Just a hunch though

you have shown your hand as a gullible cunt if you really believe that.

You didn't watch either of the videos I posted. Fuck off. You are clearly in denial trying to protect your investment.

you posted brainlet-tier tulip trust shit you are worth nobodies time and you are screaming and crying which is more denial-tier quiver whilst i sage

If anyone is Satoshi, it's Hal Finney. Satoshi sent him the first bitcoins. He disappeared due to his ALS. He lived 2 blocks from Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto who had his house foreclosed. This put off a strong distaste of his for the state of the recession in the USA. He created the RPOW and extensive work for PGP.

The other name is Nick Szabo, who had made Bit Gold and committed a Freudian slip in a video saying he invented 'bitcoi...gold'. Other names associated with bitcoin's development had small roles. Hal and Nick are the primary candidates.