Why are they so narrow-minded and nationalistic?

Why are they so narrow-minded and nationalistic?

Attached: de.png (1000x600, 546)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/narrow-minded/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theyre narrow minded but not even close to nationalistic

they are just conformists like chinese people, being an individual or different in germany is like exiling yourself

nationalism is illegal in germany

speak for yourself

Attached: Cultural_map_WVS6_(2015).jpg (2535x2070, 1.16M)

Attached: Would-you-be-willing-to-fight-for-your-country_-2015-Gallup-survey.jpg (2048x1103, 171K)

I don’t think they’re very nationalistic user. They used to be.

open world

What makes you think that, have you met many Krauts IRL?
Those traits are not necessarily negative, in moderation that is.

They killed 6 million innocent Jews in World War 2.

The Germans will treat an American tourist radically different compared to an Eastern Euro medic. They are all underpaid, overworked, socially ostracised too. Doesn't matter how good you speak the language. Germans still are as haughty and nationalistic as they were, they just larp with virtue signalling and act passive-aggressive.

wow wtf

>tourist
>medic
what?

Based Papua

The way I see it Germans are not nationalistic in a "Germany stronk" kind of way, more in a "our method of doing x is the best way to do x" kind of way

Because they have muslims runnin the country.

Well I guess the Romania's IQ being 92 and Germany's 105 ain't true as well.

Are you guys friendly to strangers? I mean, I can't ask American-levels of "absolutely no problem talking to literal strangers 24/7" friendliness, but if I go to Germany for a while, will I leave having made a friend?

A German born to a German father and Polish mother on German soil is officially Auslander even if he never left the country. If Germans relocate to Canada and have a kid there, the child is automatically a dual citizen. However once he turns an adult he gets a letter from the German government that he has to renounce one of the citizenships. Russians can bribe a Rabbi to declare them Jewish then they can dig up somebody from the past and get German citizenship for free on the excuse that the evil Nazis took it away. Speaks volumes.

Germans are a disgusting race

But you're basically mountain Germans

>A German born to a German father and Polish mother on German soil is officially Auslander even if he never left the country.
Das Bullshit and you know it.

I know the opposite of it for sure.

in russia too

Also, those Russian are called "Spätaussiedler" and it has nothing to do with being Jewish; their ancestors migrated there during the 18th century.
>t. A German born to a German father and Polish mother

they need to be taught a lesson

>A German born to a German father and Polish mother on German soil is officially Auslander even if he never left the country.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

t. gypsy intellectual

Their actions are extreme.
In a word, it is an idiot.

Attached: refugees_welcome__saksa-pakolaiset.jpg (787x560, 125K)

He's a mentally ill spammer

see: desuarchive.org/int/search/text/narrow-minded/type/op/

You are born as qdolf hitler dictator of Germany in 1933 what do you do

Still prideful but i admire your language and working ethic.

Lel Alex Jones said something like this

but why be so autistic about it
>hurrrrr i don't like the way the pope is handling shit, EVERYBODY MUST BE PROTESTANT NOW

>why do you not want to pay the priest to sell letters of indulgence?
>why do you want to hear the priest talk in German instead of Latin what you don't understand?
gee i dunno, must have something to do with hyper conformist autistic Germany xD

vodka vodka da da

You created them Russia

Attached: NPDP DDR.jpg (864x1200, 260K)

Attached: 78055779602663.jpg (800x798, 396K)

this

>Catholic Europe
>Greece
My fault for wasting 2 seconds looking at that pic

Because they're Turks

Do you eat crayons for lunch? We allow dual citizenship. The austrians dont but we do.

True.

Germans are terrible immoral people. I'm glad they are dying out.

same reason why Chechyans and Afghans and everyone else who doesnt want r*ssian becoming their first language and dominating culture so narrowminded and nationalistic.

Damn Ivan, why are they so hard to conquer?

Attached: rus dreams.jpg (599x399, 48K)

Because that's the order of the brain.
They love upbeat, warlike music
the color of blood
daydreaming of fighting and großgermania

You can not reason with the German
They showed their true colours in 1866, 1870, 1914, 1939, and now again with their egoism in the EU.

The ONLY thing you can do, is to completely eradicate them, making sure they can never again make destruction fall upon Europe.

Offcourse they could repent, by doing up for the wars theyve caused, but they havent done so yet. They havent gass 6 million germans yet, they havent been put as slavelabourers in all the cities the bombed. The number of killed in their war may account up to 150 million, but they also need to put a few more million up too, to account for the people that had to work hard after the wartimes to survive. This means that german kids needs to be killed, at such a level that they can still reproduce to reach their quota of 200 million to die.

After all this, they can finnaly be let go of

1 killed krautnigger a day makes the world a bit of a better place

because they still being barbarian with a barbarian mindset.

unfortunetly true and very sad

We are?
Maybe if the "eastern european" medic wouldn't offer his skills for breadcrumbs he might get some respect from western medics.
I think I also participated. To be fair however to fight for germany in its current state would mean to fight for Merkel and her regime.
I have dual citizenship and my mother is from poland you dumb fuck.

Nice memes you got there friendo.