I want to make a gf

But .. I can't..

Attached: 1535854657765.jpg (657x527, 36K)

*HAVE a GF.

And don't we all?
The struggle is real.

Attached: Emma.jpg (740x980, 108K)

its a matter of right fit, Im out of luck given my place apparently

You'll make a great gf don't worry

pray tell your predicament

>the gf
i can get one its just that i won't because i'm scared of commitment
i feel like i'm less of a man if i pick up a relationship but then not be able to afford it

Attached: 1550986358790.png (818x944, 204K)

You wan't to make a gf?
That's incest and a crime user.

HOW NORMIES GET A GF BUT I CAN'T

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1484404461153.jpg (800x800, 107K)

you see being a male ive always been attracted to females but of types that is not of my space that I can tell. shit out of luck on top of being broke on that regard but I cope some and after all I dont actually care since theres no chance anyway apparently

I think I surprisingly have a magic ability to see that the OP is a gook just from reading the title.

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> not wanting to mary your daughters
t. incel

macaco

i understood nothing, user
you type like a pinoy

Attached: 1437783404055.png (412x412, 382K)

What's stopping you?

Do Korean girls want western men?

its in high face type

You reminded me of that manhwa "Need a Girl" because you can find the same sentence, "I want to make a girlfriend", written on the covers. It's a shame it was abandoned since it was funny.

Did you know that only about 1 in 3 men reproduced? Indeed that means that we're all fucked and the part of us that might've'd a chance is being fucked by the large influx of predominantly male migrants. Apologies for ruining your day.

>2/3 lonely losers
i will conquer their bp with my dick

i tell myself that sex and gf is overrated every single time I see these threads every day but i still wont dump her and still wont stop fucking her every chance I get. the thirst is real, my god help us

I think sex is overated, and I'm pretty much tired of having sex with my gf at this point, but I still don't wanna dump her no matter how much of a cunt she is sometimes
because I am afraid to be alone after spending years with her.

U have managed to establish lasting contact with a female human being on a sexual basis? Tell me your secrets