/brit/

Halloumi with friends edition

Attached: 1552831784804.jpg (1400x2292, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scarymommy.com/terrorism-mental-illness/
scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/3002064/white-supremacists-new-face-terror
youtube.com/watch?v=CSL1SBT7-W8
thelocal.se/20190317/are-far-right-extremists-the-biggest-terror-threat-in-sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=z12ombr-y3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815349/Girl-15-taken-family-care-parents-didnt-want-changing-sex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FkJUtOYCwHE
youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linda armstrong, 65
bang out of order that one
hope he feels guilty

you cannot separate the two when islam was created to justify violence against opposition and continued that for 1300+ years ffs.
muslims have used the quran to justify their wars, conquests, slavery, persecution because that's what has been instructed to them from muhammed through uthman. it's not terrorism in islam, it's simply a direction their faith in islam allows.

Attached: 1541562953760.png (500x695, 167K)

>Generally when a Muslim is the perpetrator of an attack, his race, origins, and religion make immediate headlines. In this case, one of the shooters, Brenton Tarrant, has not been referred to as a “white terrorist” or a “Christian terrorist”, even though his detailed 74-page manifesto has clear racial and religious references.

Why do they lie like this?

spot the kiwi

good lil sci fi flick

Attached: images.jpg (666x999, 138K)

Attached: 1552607927533.png (936x560, 59K)

What is the media in NZ like right about now? Surely it cannot be as insufferable and the BBC has been over the past few days

Time to BRING BACK THE HATE !!!

Boomers finna get DABBED on

Attached: bello-figo-dab.jpg (462x263, 53K)

Look at this pathetic strawman too

scarymommy.com/terrorism-mental-illness/

yanks are thick as pigshit

Attached: walking tall tommy gun man.jpg (800x582, 39K)

what's the earliest time of day i can reasonably run my vacuum cleaner?
i live above a flat and would be using it above their bedroom
i'm thinking 9am at the earliest right? mebbe 8am?

>In the wake of the Christchurch massacre, those who shout loudest about ‘Islamofascism’ and ‘Islamic terrorism’ should reconsider who the fascists and terrorists are now
scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/3002064/white-supremacists-new-face-terror
It's still Muslims, mate

PB n J Sammy for a wee snack laddos

Rorke is still losing his nut over the shooting

10 am imo.

>who the fascists and terrorists are now
islamic terrorists aren't terrorists now because a terrorist targeted muslims?
why
why are some people so fucking stupid and/or deceptive?

Attached: 413.webm (960x720, 1.46M)

It's relentless

Attached: stuff stories.png (1000x206, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CSL1SBT7-W8

yeah i would certainly go 10am or later on a saturday or sunday morning
but it's only an issue if they're still in bed right? and people generally get up before 8am on a weekday
still, i'll leave it until 10am

Mental seeing something so old in such nice quality

mildly wasted on K
dunno why I took it, i wasn't even in the mood
fuck me this keyboard is LOUD

why are you watching the bbc?

do you have any guns that you have to give up?

Attached: 1552885205328.jpg (443x376, 74K)

what else should he watch? sky?

I like the purple head

where to get some Hydrocodone lads?

Mental how gross you feel when you haven't had a shower in a day

Oh hahahaha

>"The problem is that violence by far-right extremists never gets the same amount of coverage in the mainstream media,"
thelocal.se/20190317/are-far-right-extremists-the-biggest-terror-threat-in-sweden

>death threats for gun club members
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Leftypol literally reduced to under the ring, the ropes simply aren't good enough anymore. He's now climbed underneath the ring and is hiding

Attached: .png (1000x1500, 247K)

not me right now but pretty sad that I wont be inheriting the ruger from my old man

boomerwaffen

I wish the 2nd amendment was global user

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

good video about guns
youtube.com/watch?v=z12ombr-y3c

I still have hope NZ First will pull the rug on this. They should realise no one will ever vote for them again if they don't do anything

western governments are owned by banks

>May announces country wide ban of notorious far right website Jow Forums as researchers have linked it to series mental health issues

The media have been desperate to blame everything but the increasing influence of Islam in the West for reasons why white supremacy is manifesting itself in terrorism.
Blame Jow Forums though and Trump and Brexit.
Darren Osbourne mowed down a Muslim because he watched a BBC drama about Paki paedo gangs in Rochdale FFS

...and that's a good thing!

independent journalists like tim pool
the bbc is a propaganda mill, it's poison
i can understand watching 10 minutes of it to see what flavour of shit they're shoveling on an issue to get insight into their agenda
but just passively letting them try to make you see the world according to their narrative is crazy these days

chebs gf

Attached: 1551138199767.jpg (1080x1440, 109K)

Dave was right

Attached: 1552879218536.jpg (1073x1898, 662K)

Attached: 1551135460861.jpg (2048x2048, 467K)

List of terrorist attacks in March 2019 alone. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_March_2019

There's a common theme here, yet only one seems to have been given any mainstream attention.

why do I do K
it just reminds me how utterly fucking pointless my life is

Attached: 1301237802531.jpg (197x241, 6K)

>jigglypuff main
Disgusting

don't understand why a free press is important in the information age

Reckon I'd rather hear the sound of a v1 rocket engine than my phone alarm for toil.

Don't see why we need the press at all anymore

I can learn about shit that happened somewhere else without picking up a newspaper

we'd still need investigative journalists to act as government watchdogs

Everyone knows this already. Don't you get it? The journos and politicians know this. They didn't make an error, they didn't overlook something, it wasn't just "oops, we forgot to mention this btw", they're not accidentally forgetting or making a mistake - it gets not coverage because that is the agenda.

It's annoying to see people pointing out the hypocrisy of it, they already KNOW they are hypocrites, they don't fucking care, don't you understand?! While you are busy pointing out their hypocrisy they're already elsewhere doing other things. It's similar to when people debate race and begin with "I'm not racist" if you do this then you've already lost, don't even bother wasting anymore time. You've already accepted you're playing by their rules and that means they can do no wrong, you're a neo-nazi if you don't agree with them.

anyone here had lamb neck fillets?
is it nice?
how do you cook it?

And it's not a dig at you by the way, if anything it just shows you are concerned with the truth and you therefore mistakenly believe others are too.. but they're just not.

Nah, I haven’t had any.

Attached: B87F835E-493C-4D74-97B7-77FB0BB95D9E.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

having a go

The normie reaction has been very surprising, I thought it'd be more facebook filters, #preyforCC etc. There's a decent mix of "don't care" or outright support. Mental.

Have a go on this
*sticks thumb out of fly*

thoughts on vodka?

In bed eating a Starburst

once the oil runs out nobody will care

>Colgate and Aquafresh join forces to change their product names from "pro-white" to "pro-clean" after fears the toothpaste may radicalise youth after the worst terrorist attack since 9/11 in New Zealand in March.

Simply delicious sweet chews

Attached: .jpg (1500x474, 70K)

opal fruit you philistine

no results for this

as i said before
the right's reaction to this shooting was as surprising as the left's reaction to that covington smirk boy
i heard from tim pool there was evidence that a lot of supposed reactions to the magasmirk came from a coordinated source, as though it was part of a psyop
what better way to break down a society than to divide it in two and then present both halves as dangerous lunatics to the opposing half?
who would do such a thing? i can think of a few contenders

hope you choke

2nd fave spirit after rum
haven't had enough brandy or good single malt to know better 2bh though

why do old ladies tell me i'm handsome but girls my own age won't fuck me

Is this Daily Mash?

Well yeah I just made it up.
Reckon it could be real one of these days tho.

poe's law, I can see it being a concern
more of a PR thing though than actually breeding terrorism. Just fuck that rotten apple all the way off

fantastic post

Holy shit this

fuck's sake mum caught me again

Official snack rankings all time:

1. Biltong
2. Slice of bread
3. A cigarette
4. Peanuts
5. Liquorice
6. Green starburst
7. Grapes
8. Crisps

they're old and not in the game any more
the veneer has been removed

the young girls want to fuck you, but their neurosis prevents them

Progressives pick some weird hills to die on. They're currently trying to change the name of the Canterbury Crusaders which will not go down well and will negate any goodwill towards their cause this shooting generated

Walk up to a girl your age and tell her she's a vapeshow

Sicilian Olives stuffed with feta, skewered on toothpicks

Alri literal billionaire
Too patrician for me, personally

Ryvita with cheese.

Wonder what'll be next. Going to invest in a popcorn maker.
It's sad that I had to check.

>Girl, 15, who identifies as a boy is taken from her family and put into care after telling teachers her parents 'didn't want her changing sex'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815349/Girl-15-taken-family-care-parents-didnt-want-changing-sex.html

Attached: 151778.jpg (508x524, 27K)

9. Peanut butter and crackers or apple slices

1. Biltong
2. Honey Roasted Peanuts
3. Salted Macadamia nuts
4. Apricots
5. Cheese and Bacon Shapes

wish duelling was still a thing today
it would provide a civil outlet for a lot of social tensions.

Walking in to the thread like good morning

Attached: 1540083676537.png (1365x2048, 826K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FkJUtOYCwHE
chewn

wtf is this timeline

Attached: 2b647c07.jpg (660x574, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc

Muslim?

The chords were wrong bro
Not happy

Brilliant Mathematician Galois died in a duel at 20 years of age like a dummy
Imagine how much he could have gotten done in the next 40 years of his life if he didn't do the duel (or at least won the duel)

if he was really smart he wouldn't have died

Attached: 1544106041155.jpg (225x225, 13K)

For me, personally, it's 'Runaway'