What do you feel when you see this flag on int?

what do you feel when you see this flag on int?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1200x800, 31K)

gay

nothing
soulless country, soulless flag

Disgust and hope for DPRK annexing them

pepsi

Are you mad at the gay Finnish/Korean posts?

Hatred

yes, fuck g*yposters

This is who I picture

Attached: 914D42E0-0312-44BF-AFA1-FA2D6D23D830.gif (220x262, 2.15M)

Chad twinks always triumphant over the virgin otaku

I HATE IT

Attached: 1552886100882.png (1200x800, 52K)

True Best Korea, don't listen to the haters.

It's aesthetically not sophisticated and just too busy

Also what it represents is also repulsively abhorrent

Attached: 20090218115557.jpg (320x285, 35K)

Weird. I don't think about THAT when I see the flag. Maybe I don't get the symbolism.

It always signals a hilarious argument is soon to begin.

Arousal

How he did not appeared yet? Must be sleeping

That's what I was wondering. Based on time zone he should be here any minute now.

Nothing but a small version of Japan with fake cunture and shite except of people
Just as well as Japan, though

Wu?

gay

translation?

Good pork, alright-ish vegetables
Dystopian landscapes, strong left-right polarisation, odd social norms

Always annoying.

Attached: 1551830309964.png (600x600, 137K)

pls splain

I really hate Koreans and Korea
And that flag makes me uncomfortable

>odd social norm
>tp
>tf

pepsiland!

A Vassal state in China.
Korean flag.

>A Vassal state in China
that is ironically true tho

Attached: 중국몽 함께 하겠다.jpg (720x406, 225K)

American consumerism
Soviet work culture
Japanese perversion
Chinese soullessness

Pretty bad combination

Horny and lonely

Attached: 1552666675594.webm (600x1066, 2.9M)

i love chuu

Attached: 1815.jpg (452x446, 24K)

k-pop boys make me slightly likes them, cute cute CUTE

Best flag is east asia by far.

in*

That the nips are just around the corner, just waiting to shitpost

This

"oh no, the schizo jap posters are coming"

I think that 99.999% of k-pop has same ideal face

Attached: 1552214889400.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Comfort woman was nothing but a paid prostituter.

not Japanese denial of war crimes.

>>
>"Licensed prostitution was legal in prewar Japan, and Allied officials viewed the small part of the overseas system they uncovered as an extension of homeland practices. Prosecuting Japanese soldiers for rape, a notorious crime everywhere the army set foot, took precedence over investigating the circumstances of “comfort women,” who were seen as professional prostitutes, not as unwilling victims coerced into brothels by employees of the Japanese military."

>This analysis is in line with the "Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report 49" written in 1944, which describes "A 'comfort girl' to be nothing more than a prostitute or 'professional camp follower' attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers."

>The report further stated that this practice was not charged with criminal acts.
>"In part to reduce local resentment against Japan and in part to prevent the spread of venereal disease among its ranks, the Japanese military contracted private vendors to set up “comfort stations” for the troops as early as 1932. Again, this practice was known to the Allies but no criminal can harges were filed at the trials."

the IWG expressed disappointment at the preface of the report because the IWG uncovered and released very few Asian theatre records.
thus, the IWG apologized to the Global Alliance for Preserving the History of WWII in Asia,which was involved in the commencement of this project.

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.

Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?

It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.

Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.

And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.

Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Point of kpop style plastic surgery is cut and change the face entirely different from the facial bone stracture.

Attached: 무현고등학교84.jpg (600x2960, 577K)

Comfort woman was nothing but a paid prostituter.

not Japanese denial of war crimes.

>>
>"Licensed prostitution was legal in prewar Japan, and Allied officials viewed the small part of the overseas system they uncovered as an extension of homeland practices. Prosecuting Japanese soldiers for rape, a notorious crime everywhere the army set foot, took precedence over investigating the circumstances of “comfort women,” who were seen as professional prostitutes, not as unwilling victims coerced into brothels by employees of the Japanese military."

>This analysis is in line with the "Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report 49" written in 1944, which describes "A 'comfort girl' to be nothing more than a prostitute or 'professional camp follower' attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers."

>The report further stated that this practice was not charged with criminal acts.
>"In part to reduce local resentment against Japan and in part to prevent the spread of venereal disease among its ranks, the Japanese military contracted private vendors to set up “comfort stations” for the troops as early as 1932. Again, this practice was known to the Allies but no criminal can harges were filed at the trials."

the IWG expressed disappointment at the preface of the report because the IWG uncovered and released very few Asian theatre records.
thus, the IWG apologized to the Global Alliance for Preserving the History of WWII in Asia,which was involved in the commencement of this project.

Attached: 907006690757398c466fab7a6e36e07c.gif (800x666, 143K)