How long until they make a decision? surely someone here must know something

how long until they make a decision? surely someone here must know something

Attached: 1_gzwoBKqHxEL0eeChNjv3zA.png (800x800, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/mtgox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time traveler from 2020 here ama

zrx and xlm. Just look at how they've been traded recently and how obvious it is people have been accumulating these two coins in particular.

gib lottery picks please

After they exit scam

same could be said for BAT though

Time traveler from tomorrow it's happening tonight!...strap in boys

decision on what? id say 90% of the coins they mentioned they're not going to add. cardano is vaporware, zcash is worthless compared to true privacy coins like monero, 0x isn't actually used anywhere, etc

FUCK coinbase, MTGOX all the way

exitscam.me/mtgox

Nice link drop bro just clicked 100k

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-154400_Instagram.jpg (1080x776, 646K)

Nope. It's ZRX and BAT. the other ones were picked as a smokescreen. Look back at both of them and you'll see they started pumping weeks in advance.

The only ones in question are the other coins (not BAT/ZRX) they mentioned.

They're starting with BAT and ZRX because it's been planned for a long time now.

This.

Basically, it's foolish not to have at least one of these (preferably both) in your portfolio.

long enough for the prices to go back down to price before the announcement. Then they will get pump round 2.

BAT and XLM baby.

I know Coinbase didn't mention it it the tweet, but why is Quantstamp mooning right now? Don't they have ties to CB and ZRX? I don't remember.

Didn’t they say the Paradex coins will all be on Coinbase Pro?

As for ZRX, I sold at 17550 and have a rebuy in at 15300. Am i going to make it frens? Or is this too greedy?

Attached: zrx.gif (503x246, 34K)

Yes

how much ZRX do you have

No faggot they are not going to list something that is a team looking over code. Get a brain.

Bay Area Insider here. Believe me or don't. Don't honestly give a fuck. BAT is the only sure thing of the bunch for reasons that are too obvious to explain. But if you think you're going to catch it, you're too fucking late. Bags will be unloaded on your neet head. But please. All in. plz.

Are you some antifa faggot butthurt about Trump or something today? I just want a simple answer, not some sperg out from a 12 year old in a 22 year old body.

>not going to catch a token that's a guaranteed 3x at the minimum.

Not enough, just trying to increase my stack a bit.

Its BAT, they''ll probably announce this week.

As much as I hate to break up all the pathetically scripted fuck-ass "conversations" that are happening in this thread- They will probably add all of them.

This is kind of what I was thinking. Seems like at some point they want to add all of them.

Sidenote: I fucking love BAT and need it to dump hard once more so I can but in one more time before the big ol' pump.

Hello it's me, the CEO of coinbase. We are adding all new coins sirs. Please ready to buy sirs. Moon time

If any of those DON"T get listed it would be ADA. Pretty much a scam coin and I don't think they will want normies getting scammed. They will probably give them XLM/BAT/ZRX maybe Zcash. I think Zcash might be frowned upon since it is a "privacy coin". I just feel like regulating agencies might not like that and might ask coinbase to cancel that.

Who is Trump's VP for his second term?

Used this shit site to withdraw my gambling winnings. Fucking 1.5% fee after jewing me on the ask/bid. Crypto is supposed to be super flexible currency but the frontrunner of turning it into actual money jews the ever loving crap out of anyone using it to the point where it doesn't make sense to use it. Don't know how you guys can be so deluded. If this is the leader, crypto will have no adoption and no future.

% based fees for anything are 100% bullshit

it takes precisely as much effort to process a $1 transaction as it does a $1,000 transaction

these kikes should be fucking hanged

its all fucking automated anyways, who the fuck are they kidding? no customer service, no support, but massive fees

what a bunch of FAGS

Honestly, I think it's POLY. All their latest news and goals are revolved around securities tokens. POLY literally facilitates securities being tokenised and there is already proven links between Coinbase and POLY. This would explain why POLY is one of the hardest pumping coins of the last 2 months and reacts so strongly every time bitcoin price shows signs of recovering.

Me too

Coinbase employees probably know

How big is your cock?

Good reasoning but you honetly think coinbase has the guts to list xmr? They'll list zcash because that's what the cia uhh the sec told them to do

They wouldn't list it if it was actually private

So glad I already had 8k xlm from .04 cents.

My dad works for coinbase

lol he should be a kind of cuck like any other

I work for Cardano. It won't be ADA anytime soon, we were just as surprised as everyone else from the news.

they will wait just untill you bleed dry

it will be 0x, they literally hedging against dex

They are currently the gatekeeper of crypto for the masses. It's just normal they abuse the shit out of everyone given their position.

>surely someone here must know something
you must be new
No one here knows anything really, we are all gambling addicts.

this does not work 80% of the time.