Based or cringe?

based or cringe?

Attached: 1552883961496.jpg (1080x1920, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2i-3EiQsQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

What good would it do anyway honestly

He's fucked either way so might as well have a bit of fun

look at those ugly goblins lol

I haven't follow this news much, but aren't those died at the mosque mainly Malays and Indonesians?
I think there are more Indonesians and Malays than Arabs in NZ for the geographical reason.

wow, that trial will be cringy

extraordinarily based. who can stop the Aussie menace?

Most were from the Middle East or South Asia. Indonesians and Malays probably go to different mosques.

>mainly Malays and Indonesians
really? He fucked up bad then

I suspect the lawyer quit instead, couldn't handle the cringe coming from the supreme memelord

Lol thats based

I don't see the point in it. The thing I can think of is that he'll just use it as an oppurntunity to spout off his delusions or something I suppose.

>hate turks
>dont even kill a single turk
fucking manlets never learn

Why is the iman/Muslim pastor a black guy?
Is he black or a very dark and black-featured Indian? He has an Arab/Indian name, Abdul Lateef Zirullah

Attached: Untitled.jpg (962x1417, 492K)

some people generally change to arabic names once they convert or whatever and pass it to their children as well. islam is arabic culture more than a religion actually.

Based, he probably will meme the entire time.

Extremely based

God bless him, I hope they release some of his words spoken

Attached: 338EF648-BDB9-4D52-9DB0-D95B105036A4.jpg (1125x1126, 338K)

Muhammad Ali's birth name wasn't Muhammad.

I can only imagine his defense.
>ahremm
>first i will like to remember the jury to subscribe to pewdiepie.

They're SEAmonkeys just like you

His EPIC meemays are gonna be outdated since he can't see them no more

Remove kebab was from 2011. Gorilla warfare is even older.
The only new thing was the Fortnite reference and that black republican woman that radicalize him.

Attached: 1552888014162.png (241x209, 3K)

Attached: 1312352113466.png (323x245, 70K)

You are sucking a dick the wrong way

Don't count on that. They had to blur his face because the "Racist Smirkn ®"

youtu.be/w2i-3EiQsQ4

I hope they allow him to send/receive letters, allegedly Roof’s prison address is up somewhere but I can’t find it

Mass killers need to be executed swiftly after conviction and appeal, anything else is a total humiliation of the justice system.

Attached: Alpha.jpg (720x405, 47K)

he's following that norweigian stormfag's footsteps.

There's only 2 victim from our country
Don't know for Malaysia though

Define mass killers.
As Brenton put in his manifest, Mandela was also arrested for mass killings (bombing campaign in south afica) and was spared from death sentence for political reasons.
Even tho he was a memer, he had a point, and no one knows exactly what will happen in a couple of years when the division between immigrants and Europeans turn violently.

I'm not surprised
what a fucking retard

>implying any lawyer could get him out of this

This. By letting them have their day in court you've effectively given them a platform to elevate themselves to god-like status and inspired a new wave of copycats who all want to be famous by racking up kills and achieving what's basically their best shot at immortality.

Giving them that soapbox just proves them right, showing the world it's better to just kill a bunch of people and be remembered forever than die in obscurity like those 50 Muslims or those 77 Norwegian kids whose names no one will remember.

In the "ME! ME! MEME" age, the last thing you want to do is tell an entire generation that thrilling destruction and total societal collapse is the best way to live when other countries are teaching kids to be productive, forward-thinking and cooperative.

Attached: 1309073492833.jpg (450x334, 55K)

Yeah, because suicide bombers and suicide school shooters are not likely copy cats to begin with.

>In the "ME! ME! MEME" age,
found the boomer

not implying anything

3 actually. 1 ded and 2 minangs father-child still in ICU. I heard someone said 6 in total but we must wait for Tantowi Yahya to be sure.

>nspired a new wave of copycats who all want to be famous by racking up kills and achieving what's basically their best shot at immortality.
you said it like its a bad thing

Then why do you think he is a retard for defending himself.

>defending himself
*representing himself in court

There’s nothing gained from killing them. Keeping them alive allows their minds to be studied and broadens human understanding of the brain.

Great, now makes russians leave from our lands.

The whole "watch the world burn" mentality is fun right up until you have to live in the resulting anarchy and ensuing violence. Completely unraveling the legacy of what preceding generations tried to build sounds like a good way to leave your mark on the world, but eventually you'll find yourself in a society you no longer want to live in, let alone raise a family in. And if you don't want to raise a family then you've effectively caused the extinction of both your family and yourself.

tl;dr being an antisocial dipshit is an evolutionary dead end. It's the paradoxical, maladaptive result of this generation having it so much better than previous generations that you no longer feel the need (or see the point) to make things better for the next generation.

Society really does end when its citizens no longer see themselves as members of it but as state actors unto themselves. It's the inevitable death cycle of civilizations I suppose.

Attached: 1303458696587.jpg (410x478, 21K)

>Mandela was also arrested for mass killings (bombing campaign in south afica) and was spared from death sentence for political reasons.
I think there was a risk of political backlash that existed with Mandella that doesn't exist with Brevik and memelord. Either way he deserved it, some actions even with rationale must be met with death.

>Completely unraveling the legacy of what preceding generations tried to build
The boomer generation has already begun unraveling that legacy. They have seen fit to forsake their future generations' prospects for their own gains and enslave their progeny into capitalistic slave labor, sometimes with debt, to make sure their own lives are cushiony to the end of days. There is going to be no happy future for most of the youth of this generation. Those that come into the system are going to have to keep it rolling down the hill or else this new system their predecessors built will collapse. It is no wonder that the youth are feeling exasperated and betrayed by their elders' generations. The world that is coming is going to be extremely unstable and it seems like this awful fellow is trying to do his part in accelerating the arrival of the hard times.

the average pig or dog has a more complex brain than this man, we could just off him and use his body as fertilizer

Oh

>this generation having it so much better than previous generations
Do boomers really believe this?
No one who has a happy life shoots up a mosque.

African muslims can have fully arabic names. As can muslims from anywhrre.

Black people in america often have english names like will smith, eddie murphy, chris rock.

>arab/indian name

Holy crap so many mutts from America wanting this man on death row...

Are you mental or just non-white? This guy's defended our race. He did it for YOU and ME.

I hope he has a nice comfy life in a solitary cell with a TV, books, a radio, good food, sport and some kind of work

Blame whoever you want, the previous generation and the one before it and so on all did the best they knew how. And if the best this generation knows how to do (specifically among individualist snowflake societies) is to burn it all down, then let it burn. And watch as its members eventually scramble for order and leadership when chaos and lawlessness lose their luster. Watch as all these individualist snowflake citizens realize how miserable life really gets when fucking with your neighbors is the only game in town and everyone has to start banding together in their little tribes or fleeing to a nation where treating others with civility hasn't gone out of fashion.

Being a foreigner when I visited America, I didn't get tormented all that much, but I saw how a lot of people there lived. Constantly pranking each other, calling each other out for their shitty jokes, being overly sarcastic and catty and just having this general pervasive air of needing to posture or put others down. It looked like a nightmare. Then I went home and hung out with the kind of people most Americans would probably consider lame, who almost never pranked one another, would go out drinking and talk about their jobs or the latest movie or show or game they were playing and suddenly all the stress just evaporated.

No one was trying to one-up the other (except ironically) or tell them their jokes were shitty (even when they were), just normal discourse of agreeing or disagreeing and wishing each other well at the end of the day. Missing were the sudden bursts of aggression or lack of impulse control I was always seeing whenever there was a misunderstanding, gone were women who were trying to make men feel worthless or the men who were constantly "negging" girls in some twisted mating ritual.

Seriously, how do Westerners live like this? It's like your society is fueled by the kind of toxicity and vitriol I only see in orcs or klingons or some shit.

Attached: 1446944383707.jpg (500x375, 49K)

It's just this weird mindset that people seem to have that they'll rise from the ashes like a phoenix and become the new great men and build a great new society? That's how most of these revolutionary mindsets go, they tend to fail horribly in the end too.

Why are you defending white race in a land of native shitskins?

cringy attention whore

>until you have to live in the resulting anarchy and ensuing violence
nu uh, i want to die in that violence since killing myself is cowardice and against my ideals

The survival of the fittest. We exterminated millions of people when whites colonized America just by sneezing our powerful diseases into their faces

Yeah, in a race war, i'll make you watch your own parents getting ripped piece by piece and make you eat all that shit

Russians are a race now?

Russian is nationality/ethnicity/state of mind and political affiliation. I'm kinda russian but i'm also black mongolic and islamic

>white race
No such thing.

Hope he will show his WoW character stats just like Anders did in his trial

Attached: 42C59E76-D11F-4F63-A9D3-426C2D42D421.jpg (973x588, 266K)

And the most powerful at that, beware.

Those're your people, gook.

Attached: SEA-in-general.jpg (2500x2500, 3.07M)

Salam brother

Salam, wazzup

>in a couple of years when the division between immigrants and Europeans turn violently
contrary to what Jow Forums autists would have you believe, the vast majority of humanity will never support gunning down a 3 year old kid, regardless of their race of religion.
this retard knows he's spending the rest of his life in prison, all he wants is to make a spectacle so people keep talking about him, like breivik.

it's mainly about the religion

are lawyers even human? imagine voluntarily defending criminals like that manlet and what is the purpose? everyone knows he's guilty, everyone knows he deserves punishment, what is the purpose of a lawyer? yet there is still one

Attached: UTnI6.jpg (1397x1046, 228K)

It's mental illness.

people want answers

Cringe
I assume his lawyer recommended him to admit his crime and apologize in front of judges but he rejected it and '''fired''' his lawyer. How cringe it would be.

They are going to deport him and let him rot somewhere else. They're already talking about it. I doubt he gets his trial in NZ.

He's gonna be locked up for life lawyer or not. I don't see the need for a lawyer.

you must be a non-white pretending to be white to make them look bad.... whites can't be THIS cringe

Whites can be cringeful sometimes

Good. Longer sentence == more prison rape.

>whites can't be THIS cringe

Attached: 5b8ceca76e9b8.jpg (716x828, 123K)

Deport him to turkey, I heard he likes turks :)

Attached: 1539960861711.png (1000x1334, 81K)

may as well, there's basically zero chance he'll ever walk free again, so may as well get some final bants in

oh and BASED

Good post

t.Kevin

He had a good life, he lived in NZ. School shooters also had good lives. They just need something more. Killing someone, shooting someone. Same with jihadis migrants.

There are Zanj (subsaharan black) - descended indians from the time Muslims ruled India.

This guy probably has nothing to do with that, but this is an interesting bit of trivia I think.

What about somalis and other muslims? There are african muslims, what rock are you living under.

>white race

Fuck off to the US.

Wasn't trying to imply that guy was a black indian, I just saw a post mentioning the possibility of him being a very dark indian and thought to spread awareness of the Siddi (Indian Bantus, usually muslim) people because they are an interesting happenstance.

I am too lazy to defend myself on my own. So I would not do that. But good luck to him, I hope he'll get what he is planning to get.

To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with this.

Attached: 1549081261094s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

I wonder what kinds of memeshits he will bring in judge.

No, most were arabs.

>all he wants is to make a spectacle so people keep talking about him, like breivik
I you read his manifesto you would see that's not true at all.

wtf i hate the shooter now. why kill SEAs.

>black mongolic and islamic
>I'm kinda russian
KEK No you fucking aren't. I know for a fact no Russian alive considers you a Russian. Russians will literally call you a nigger/churka in your face in public.

It's to mitigate the punishment, like telling the judge that he has mental illness or something that could potentially reduce severity of the sentence.