If this is really the bottom, then why are people selling at these prices? why did we spend over a month in the 6000's...

If this is really the bottom, then why are people selling at these prices? why did we spend over a month in the 6000's? If this was the real bottom we would have seen a violent bounce, but there wasn't.

Attached: 1530569611295.png (589x561, 158K)

i'm not sure if it was the bottom, but it would make sense, since whales need time to accumulate, they can't just rebuy those huges bags they sold at the top within one single violent bounce. also, people haven been talking about selling and shorting alot lately, and about BTC going to 4k or 3k. i'm glad i already bought back in with 70% of my tether when we were in 6k range, because i didn't see a bull market coming this fast either. was just trying to ladder buy in

If not buying it. If this is truly the return of the "bull market" then the volume needs to be ALOT higher. This is just another barting waiting to happen. Play your cards right and trade accordingly.

Because idiot bears don't realize they hit bottom and are willing to lose everything. Dumb money does dumb things.

idk idk idk what to do.. do I buy in now? I don't want to fomo but don't want to miss the train either. Fucking FUCK! I have like $3k I could dump in right now... fuuuuu

just buy with like 10% of your tether. you won't lose much if we bart down and if we continue going up you'll make some

What you're seeing is late bear market tightening of price range. Volume average will continue to decline until it too stabilizes along a flat mean with fewer spikes of activity. It can stay in this pattern for an extended period of time until the next run up. Months, years, nobody knows. By the looks of it, sustained trend reversal will be due late this year/early next provided there is no serious bad news that rapes the whole thing.

I think the next bull run will be more organic/slow because investors have smartened up and have gotten more risk averse.

Volume will spike violently when we've reached the absolute bottom. This isn't it. Control your emotions and don't fomo in just yet

imagine buying right now lmao

So what about this runup? it certainly looks organic. Will we just keep oscillating in the 6k range until we flat line?

I think this is obvious, we won't have a parabolic rise from 6k to 20k like before, it'll be a slow grind up

>Will we just keep oscillating in the 6k range until we flat line?

On average, it appears that will be the case. There may be spikes above and below though. It's not an exact thing. Just overall trend.

Also, regarding current rise in prices, if you want to swing trade it the basic gist of the plan should be to see what happens at the top level of the previous wave. That high was 494. If this run rejects at or below that price and bounces back down, sell. If it breaks above, keep holding.

The price I listed was for ETH. BTC's previous top was 6826.

Fuck it, I'll buy either when we firmly break 7k or on the next major (6500 or below) dip.

>this is a fake rally
Never change bearfag.

Not sure why people can't seem to understand this pic.

Like the acceleration of gravity, investments are often squared. As we grow higher more and more people drive to invest because they fear missing out on the investment.

Attached: Stock technique.png (1650x1275, 308K)

For the same reasons that the price will be a slow grind up I think we will see more consistent volume (fewer/no huge spikes). I'm not going to pretend I know if this is the bottom, but I'd be careful not to assume the volume pattern will be the same as the last bull run.

10% of 3k. Bwhahaha

ETFs will send btc to the end of space.

It would be 1-2k except banks, institutions, and governments are buying massive BTC in OTC

priced in. every stupid normie is talkigna bout it now. same as this inverse head and shoulders. everyone who is in for it is in

Perhaps. It depends on the nature of the ETF, how it's managed, how easy it is to buy.

this