THE GALICIAN RACE

Did you know Galicians are a separate race, genetically isolated from the rest of Spain?
Galicians very rarely mixed with people from other regions, perhaps due to the mountainous geography
You can see galicia in purple in this map, completelly isolated from the rest of Spain

Attached: GF1P27F2_13246.jpg (1278x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/sociedad/2019/02/01/galicia-presenta-minifundismo-genetico-unico-mundo/00031549018907809332156.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGPnzhxcc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So people from Asturias are the same as those from extremadura and western andalucia? Or am I just retarded?

lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/sociedad/2019/02/01/galicia-presenta-minifundismo-genetico-unico-mundo/00031549018907809332156.htm
people from asturias are genetically closer to the people of extremeadura and west andalucia than galicia, yeah
it kinda resembles the expansion of the kingdom of leon

Attached: corona%20de%20Castilla.0.jpg (1024x800, 107K)

Attached: 1545072185071.png (501x684, 244K)

Galicia is not homogenous and the people look nothing alike so no a,though naturally it is pretty well protected.

Isolated because Portugal went full independence and isnt included in the map.

It's interesting that you can see where each part of Spain was resettled from

Galicia is black.

My ancestors :)

>There are populations in Galicia different from towns 10km apart
>It's as if the small towns only married from people from that town, for hundreds of years
INBREDLICIA

spanish subhumans

That explains how Rajoy exist

Galician BVLLS

Imagine being cucked by subhumans for 400 years and only get free after being taken by mutts and raped by japs.

lol

yes subhuman, fuck my ass

t. Kwan Ping Del Toro

Castilloids FEAR the LVSITAN BVLL

Yes. While the rest of Spain are just moors, Galicia consists of inbred moors.

the map doesn't mean anything if you don't explain what the colours mean

hello, is this the fío endogámico? :DDD

Joke's on you, my cousins are hot.

>Valencians are Aragonese instead of Catalan

And we love Aragó more too

Wtf. What this map shows are just the different clusters of the same Iberian haplogroup. It means that all Spaniards are basically the same, with small differences.

No we don't

It clearly shows the pattern of resettlement during the reconquista, which makes it awesome

D'un aragonès i un moriscà va néixer el primer valencià.

Recordatori diari de què el concepte de països catalans se'l va inventar un valencià que volia ser català. Mosaltres, els catalans de veritat, no us volem.

Galicia: vacas y maricones.

Agree.

>els catalans de veritat, no us volem.

Pues a ver si es verdad y dejáis de dar el coñazo con la pantomima fascistoide y cutre esa de los paises cataclanes.

>litoral sencer conquerit i colonitzat per catalans
>només envien 3 guarda-vaques a les comarques del interior
>we wuz aragonesos i merda

¿Quién ha dicho que somos aragoneses? Después de la reconquista aquí vino gente de todos los reinos cristianos colindantes, sí, también algunos catalanes. Eso no nos convierte en aragoneses, castellanos o catalanes, eso nos convierte en valencianos.

No veo yo a los extremeños o a los sevillanos diciendo que son asturianos.

Yes, Galicians are indeed separate from the rest of the Spanish people.

Attached: 35Z8CtB.gif (800x581, 59K)

Està bé, està bé. Jo no vull problemes ni discussions amb els meus veïns valencians. Vull ser el vostre amic i baixar a València per menjar-nos les polles.

>els catalans de veritat, no us volem.
Menos mal. Me pegaría un tiro antes de estar atrapado con un CACAlan

Mientras Cataluña sea España podrás bajar a comer pollas valencianas siempre que quieras, por eso no te preocupes hombre.

What the hell has happened in Pontevedra? It seems that inbreeding has created its own race.

>baixar a València
pitjor idea del món

>Thread about Galicia
>It ends up becoming a kind of homosexual web of contacts between Valencians and Catalans.

Ok.

post Galician music
ETIOPÍA TÉM FAME
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGPnzhxcc4

>tfw 0% mena according to 23andme

pretty weird, considering all these studies, I expected to have a shitton of north african dna

Just wanted to write about the fact that Galicians are not people. Then I realized that this is a region in Spain. Laughed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)

There are various Galicias because it's a name of Celtic origin, and they were everywhere in Europe.

>Canary Islands
Mmm...

This. It's impossible to distinguish Spanish people from different regions, maybe just some Basques.

All the Spaniards look the same,they always fall into 3 groups

>The swarthy dark hair and dark eyes Spaniards,with also darker skin. Look like north africaners or arabs
>Average Celtic looking Spaniards,fair skin,brown eyes(sometimes green) brown hair and normal European built
>Visigoths rape babies Spaniards,blonde,pale skin,light eyes and may be ginger

Attached: c037fe55e8aaea993547f0746b0751f2.jpg (634x793, 55K)

They practically ALL fall into one of this 3 categories,also to notice Visigoth women are more common than blonde Germanic man

Yep, you're right. I fall into the second type.

>Visigoths rape babies Spaniards
What many people don't know, let alone Jow Forums memelords, is that many places in Spain were settled by Europeans that the Spanish kings invited for the sake of repopulation. During the Reconquista, it was mostly Frenchmen because of feudal ties with the kings of Aragón and Navarra. Later, when we owned the Netherlands, the Habsburgs brought a crapload of Flemish settlers; among other Dutch/Belgian influences on Spain from that period, emperor Charles made beer popular. Also when Brits genocided Irishmen for the nth time, Spain welcomed Irish refugees. One of their offspring, Gen. O'Donnell, even ruled Spain for some years.

No
I saw several weirdlooking brown dwarves with clear mulatto features among Spaniards.

BASED

Why is it like ever /extraflag/ I see here from Spain is from Galicia?? A lot near Coruna

>Gen. O'Donnell, even ruled Spain for some
Why do spaniards tens to allow forgeins to rule Iberia?
Portugal was never this cuck, the king the unified Portugal with the other kingdoms spoke perfect portuguese , his mother was portuguese and the people that raized him only spoke portuguese.
Spaniard are such cucks.

Because of inheritance spanish kings married habsburgs and french nobility

We are a race of GIGACHADS. Also
>inbreeding in Pontevedra
Let's be honest, Lugo and Ourense are more prone to that

>Portugal wasn't this cuck
Portugal has been sucking English cock since 1200. Because muh evil spaniards want to unite the peninsula as it should have be to dominate the whole world.

>Because of inheritance spanish kings
You can always give the throne to a bastard like we did with the House of Aviz and it was the best house ever.

>Portugal has been sucking English cock since 1200
Portugal does not want to forfeit theyre language and way of life for your shit andaluzian "culture".
João II attempted to do it and his father aswell, and you guys chimped out, then we tryed under the austrians and you guys pulled our men, weapons, and ships from our colonys and allowed the french, dutch and brits to take what they wanted and expect us not to rebel? we aint some aragonese peasents

Aren't the basque the most genetically isolated in the entire continent?

portuguese culture is browner and more muslim than andalusian.

Is this true?Wtf
It's a shame desu,galician chads are wasting their energy

Portugal was once an Islamic kingdom

The Portugal football team were crowned champions of Europe for the first time in their history after overcoming France in the Euro 2016, European Cup.

It may come as a surprise to many that much of Portugal once lived under Islamic rule for over 500 years from the early 8th century during the period when Muslims ruled Spain, Andalusia. At that time Portugal was called Al-Garb Al-Andalus (the west of Al-Andalus, Spain).

Whilst first Seville and then Cordoba came to be known as the capital of the Muslim Kingdom of Spain, the city of Silves was the capital of the medieval Muslim Kingdom of Portugal.

There's more portuguese infrastructures in morocco than muslims infrastructures in Portugal.Everything was wiped out except for the wall of lisbon(which was originally visigothic but then got expanded by the arab ruler and then got destroyed and rebuilt by portuguese) and some churches that used to be mosques in the south.

This explains why they are such fucking assholes

the entirety of portugal spoke arabic and were berber arabs including you

Attached: ibero.png (720x1280, 502K)

>Guys just let our country annex you,rob you of your own language,remove any cultural identity and traditions specific to you just because we sound kind of the same and share borders! What are you some cuck to make alliances with foreign powers like we did with France?

no one in spain wants portuguese in their country same reason they don't want moroccans.

What the fuck are you on about.Portugal didn't exist back then.The county of portugal was only formed in 868 before that it was simply a part of the kingdom of león.

iirc the county of portucale was tributary to Galicia, not León, hence why when the last count went full retard was killed by galicians and one of the reasons why it was given to Enrique de Borgoña, father of your first king

>What the fuck are you on about.Portugal didn't exist back then.
portugal the land and its future population existed, it was inhabited by arabs.

Attached: 800CE.jpg (575x371, 162K)

Portugal was repopulated by random crusaders in europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon

Shut up men , al gharbia was west of hispania? eat shit and die you chicano piece of shit.

>portugal received small numbers of random europeans*
they did not contribute to much, what they were completely populated by were arabs.

Arabic genes I see, get you crazy, calm dawn abdull, salam.

Attached: moroccan.jpg (620x330, 22K)

>perfect white people weather
>no nogs or gypsies
>comfy soup for every meal
>cheap as fuck

rest of Spain are you even trying?

Attached: 62229_torre-do-rio_.jpg (750x500, 103K)

Ok fine,let's leave it at that.

>>no nogs or gypsies
They are nogs and gypsies go and meet these arabs called portuguese ask any of these moors to post their profile image, their skulls will all be Semitic

Attached: nord.png (720x1280, 1.06M)

I dunno, why did 1800s Europe allow to be ruled by foreign monarchs?

>no nogs or gypsies

lol, you must be kidding

Calculate the distance between Portugal and the Christian states of Europe, then calculate the distance between Portugal and Arabia.

es el mestizo que postea su careto de incel todo el rato, ignóralo

You are fatter in each picture, you lazy bitch. Go to the gym if you want to be respected

404.2 km
tangier-algarve

which is not relevant because portugal saw large scale organized colonization and conquest by muslims in morocco and arabia following a holy mission, while no one from galicia or spain had any incentive to colonize portugal let alone europe.

t. black men

Im 100000000% more Hispanic then your discount goblin ass

really? could've fooled me, seen a fuckton of them and not to mention legit full blown niggers in madrid and barcelona in magnitudes never experienced in my own country.

Really? I've had sexy times with a Portuguese qt. Still am.

>Im 100000000% more Hispanic then your discount goblin ass
100% negroid arab with the black skin to boot yea.
you don't have a single white feature about you abdul.

Attached: Nord.png (720x1280, 501K)

based and iberiapilled
wish I had a spaniard gf

More Iberian then you that's for sure.

Attached: IMG_20190206_170542.jpg (1944x2592, 1.22M)

So cute :3

do nafris speak to you in arabic abdullah?

is this a competition of native beards?

salam my negroid friend

Attached: portuguese ethnicity.jpg (800x533, 355K)

I have shitty beard
I wish, they hate my guts.
She is perfect

even black kids have a better beard than your virgin babyface

is it your cousin or sister

Not him, but he's (kind of) right. There's North Africans and gypsies in here, of course, but there are fewer of them than in the rest of Spain, a huge difference actually.

My daughter, she looks exactly as her mother tho.
If she founds out I post her pics I not getting laid for a month

Attached: IMG_20190206_170604.jpg (1944x2592, 1.19M)

the entire population of Portugal are nafris and gypsies.

are you spanish or are you just a german mutt?