/brit/

fat monday morning line of ket

Attached: jenna-coleman-harpers-bazaar-1551440977.jpg (980x1470, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47606006
bbc.co.uk/sport/av/cricket/43562872
youtube.com/watch?v=SwE9ai-XFwM
youtube.com/watch?v=AhMDvEevtmw
youtube.com/watch?v=p9zTSvEpt_8
youtu.be/JaL2id_PbCY
huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-mosques-hate-crime_us_594fd11ee4b05c37bb770e10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dharma Wheel

someone posted a screencap of an article detailing that two kiwi lads had been radicalised at that mosque and i think went to fight in the middle east and got droned
someone else claimed it was full of guys who'd been "grooming" local white girls (ie. kidnapping and gang raping them)
given how often that happens, i'd be surprised to hear a mosque got shot up and it WASN'T revenge for something.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47606006

Need to move to a warm country with low property prices

oh right
>reports of a crush
what, like a hillsborough type thing?
at a disco in a hotel?
yeah seems a bit fishy

people in those countries are all coming here
grass is always greener innit

>warm country
Ah yes
>low property prices
Oh no

How do people end up like this?

oh nononono

Only so they can earn money to build mansions back home.

Lived with italians, spanish and greeks - all said theyd regretted coming here and were just trying to amass enough money

The Asian century cometh

ya met stanley?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.13.51 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

oh no, oh no, oh no, oh oh oh oh oh [inaudible] no no no [inaudible, sound of chair adjusting] ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dunno how i feel about aus.

Im thinkingbof going to africa or southern europe.

football factory
class film

The Premier League, English Football League and Football Association have been accused of "double standards" for not holding tributes for 50 people killed in New Zealand's mosque attacks.

Six Nations and rugby league games held silences this weekend but English top flight and FA Cup games did not.

Premier League clubs wore black bands and France's national anthem was played after November 2015's Paris attacks.

Yunus Lunat, former FA race equality board chair, called it "hypocrisy".

When tributes were held in 2015, Premier League chief Richard Scudamore said it was an act of "solidarity and remembrance" following the attacks in the French capital, in which 130 people died.

Lunat told BBC Sport: "There is no excuse, whenever something has happened, not even on the same scale, football has always come out and paid tribute.

"It is double standards and hypocrisy. To hold a minute's silence was the right thing to do. When it happens for the events, it has to happen across the board for every attack."

The fatal shooting at two mosques in Christchurch on Friday killed 50 people and left a further 48 wounded.

What you think you're too good for Australia?

>football factory
>class film

Attached: 47e.png (680x626, 179K)

Didn't Turkish fans jeer and boo through some of those minutes silence

pooey willies and bender bums

Honestly have come to despise the working classes

Toffs have it right, it's not about wealth, it's a mindset

it was

Its expensive. It hasnt got much culture. The coastline is beautiful but not sure about the nature beyond that.

I want to eat Emma Watson’s shit.

Attached: F318AC74-FBAA-4DDB-A5BD-3B6768C25AFA.jpg (1920x2560, 925K)

Hate both.
For me its the upper middle class. Your professors, your doctors, your engineers.

The culture is just yours but everyone’s happier and eats more American fast food

>those minutes silence
no idea what ur on about

Hello friends

whats on the agenda?

Attached: 1551895695407.png (657x527, 24K)

Eating a Yorkie and it's not for girls
I'm a big man

Eating Emma Watson’s shit.

bbc.co.uk/sport/av/cricket/43562872

>Eating a Yorkie
Alri Zhang

If it werent twice as expensive as london id give it a punt. But i was born too late. Instead i might just carve out a little meme life in africa or italy.

Morning Finlad, it’s me, not-Melvin, heading home from toil

very tired
yet toil approacheth

fuckin retard

Yeah Italy sounds nice

If you'd like to understand Australian nature more, Les Hiddens be you're guide
youtube.com/watch?v=SwE9ai-XFwM
and Malcolm Douglas
youtube.com/watch?v=AhMDvEevtmw

Attached: croccy.jpg (1085x643, 105K)

Anyone who actively chooses to dress in sportswear is a disgrace.

Can't believe how many people just wear Nike trainers to work and thing it's alright, its voluntary peasantry.

Has anyone swam between New Zealand and Australia before

Africa seems more realistic for me.

yeah move to africa hear it's well good over there an tha lad

Wear trackies on dressdown friday. Keep a spair pare of genes there though in case i have a meeting or something

Doubt you’d have a good time

*nerd gimp voice*

Can't believe how many people just wear Nike trainers to work and thing it's alright, its voluntary peasantry.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9zTSvEpt_8

youtu.be/JaL2id_PbCY

The expat life there is fairly good. Big houses, maids and cooks, fresh food, everything is cheap.

If you get the country right you can also get good nature and climate.

It’s a three hour flight so doubtful la

*speccy bent meek voice*
*nerd gimp voice*

Idk, I don’t have to wear smart shoes to work but I do most days anyway
Helps me get into toil-mode

Might move to Burkina Faso

Could live like a king in a palace out there on a fiver a week

See

Emma Watson wants to have sex with me.

Attached: 84BBFDFC-B9B4-43C9-AACB-0454F5FF1F75.jpg (558x800, 53K)

Honestly if you run a little business in africa youll be laughing.

Just keep the right people happy and youre all set.

>wears Nike AirMax T90000 Hydro Fabric High Top Heelies

Why yes I do look and dress in the exact same brands as third worlders, but MY shoes are £80 instead of the £50 shoes that are avaliable at FootLocker

Just learnt of a new country and it’s population is only a few measly million smaller than my own
Mental

I don't wear sports clothing outdoors

been watching lockpicking videos for fucking hours
this is just what the jews want
apparently
fucking recommended feed

Would love to live abroad in Australia but to be honest I think I'd miss the culture we have here know what I mean

*sticks on Sky Sports News and remembers the time they went to the National Gallery two years ago*

Enjoy LockPickingLawyer's stuff but haven't dived much deeper into it, any good channies?

Going to a play on saturday
A music thing on friday
And a public lecture today

Attached: 1551040642616.jpg (750x754, 38K)

I see plenty too. People who look like they havent visited the gym a day in their life. Nike trainers, adidas tracksuit pants, those sport handbags, etc.

I'm Karl rock. AMA

for me? it's smashing the door hinges off with a hammer and chisel

has she confirmed this with you in person?

They are different contentinents, geographically speaking

Imagine huffing Emma Watson’s farts for hours on end.

Attached: 945D5BB6-3FEC-41A8-A0E0-49A6DEF192F5.jpg (2001x2001, 506K)

It was a Utopia before frogs killed their leader

Maybe I should've become a doctor.
Just kidding. Ouldnt be able to handle the pressure

What kind of Vehicle is that?

>I watch lock picking videos

Utter virg

Any British here?

I want Emma Watson to give me a blowjob.

Attached: A9D56753-B51E-41C2-9FE9-54563983CE44.jpg (2000x2400, 476K)

Imagine the smell.

Attached: A3AB5DF5-6D10-4F5C-9116-B06429D30AB2.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Its spicy chicken strips and ranch tonight lads

Attached: Fat Wojak.jpg (205x246, 6K)

That’s not too bad, unless you’re eating a whole bunch of them.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-mosques-hate-crime_us_594fd11ee4b05c37bb770e10

>A Sonoma man who broke into a Titusville mosque, then tied up and force fed an imam a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

>Wayne Lambright, 53, could face up to 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for his recent crime at the Islamic Society of Santa Rosa Mosque. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Santa Rosa and local police.

>Police said Lambright broke into the mosque in the early morning, ripping down lights, smashing windows and coating surfaces in bacon grease. Pork — including bacon and ham — is prohibited in Islam, a faith followed by 1.6 billion people worldwide.

>Lambright then proceeded to hide in the office of Imam Muhammad Musri until the victim entered, then emerging with a device he called a "Lambright Ray", which was a taser with a balloon attached to it.

>Lambright secured the imam's hands to an office chair with uncooked pig intestines he had hidden under his shirt and then began to tear chunks of raw bacon from a slab with his bare hands, demanding that Mr. Musri swallow them whole or "face the fury of [his] unlimited electricity machine".

>Lambright continued to victimize the imam for 30 minutes, then climbed out of a window while the imam managed to escape his bindings and call Santa Rosa police. Lambright had escaped roughly 30 feet before spraining his ankle on uneven terrain, and was immobilized when officers arrived. He allegedly attempted to evade being handcuffed by dousing his arms in the remainder of bacon grease he had on his person and yelling to officers, "You wouldn't hurt a fellow pig!" before squealing and thrashing violently amid an entire neighboorhood of onlookers.

I'm angry all the time

Perentie

Attached: Ex-Australian_Army_Land_Rover.jpg (2592x1728, 2.41M)

banter

Only like 4-6

cocaine is a hell of a drug

what's warehouse work like
How grim is the average coworker

Did he patent the Lambright Ray or can we safely make our own without fear of infringement?

>"You wouldn't hurt a fellow pig!" before squealing and thrashing violently amid an entire neighboorhood of onlookers.

Attached: Eric Andre.jpg (700x626, 64K)

Lads how do I open???

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-08-27-52-878_com.tinder.jpg (1080x332, 58K)

just ate a load of spanish cheese and pickled onions for breakfast
was alright

Alri n gg rs

how long was your ass hair?

bunch of lairy louts making sexist comments to any women that pass and discuss what they'd like to do to them sexually once they've left the vicinity

Attached: james-joyce.jpg (500x667, 194K)

By sending her my way

Thailad did you know sueposter has left /brit/ for good

>proper northern
>typing ass instead of arse

only british universities americans have heard of are oxbridge, imperial, lse, ucl, durham, manchester and st andrews

want to go to a Greggs with me?