Why do japanese people are so into cults??

I've seen many apart of this case like the VA of Carly of yugioh 5ds and the VA of that ninja on kill me baby.

aramajapan.com/news/fumika-shimizu-to-retire-from-entertainment-to-devote-herself-to-cult/70942/

Attached: aramajapan_fumika-shimizu-happy-science.jpg (1024x684, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iseshima.keizai.biz/headline/3127/
city.ise.mie.jp/secure/33636/H3005sanpaisya_kakutei.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're insect people

They're insect people

Serious answers pls.

I don't know if there are more cult belivers in Japan,
but if it is, I think it maybe because of our lack of beliefs.

Seems popular in East Asia in general. Korea and China have problems with them too iirc

look up aum and aleph. pretty intense shit. a japanese journo was once asked if they feared aum or criminals more and they said aum because they literally dont give a shit about the law and have no qualms killing you where crims are driven by materialistic shit

either for being naive or blind

No, we're not. Religions and patriotism are taboo in Japan. No one wants to talk about them.

Aum was very based

Insect people order themselves into hives. Why is this so strange to you?

Flat faces can’t think for themselves

Many people in your cunt believe in the fucking cult, Catholicism.

No they don’t it’s just folk tradition

In Japan, people have the freedom of thought and region.
So everybody can believe any region and have thought.
Even though those are newly risen religions.
And in Japan, people choice their life, and they can choice how they live.
That's all.

But when i hear a word "cults" Americans come first.

Attached: chon.png (1835x866, 294K)

ちょーせんじんあいてにまじれすかこわるい
するーしる

>making yourself based on religion
cringe

What makes you think he is Korean?
You are fucking paranoid.

What do those colours mean?

Basically he is claming you are Korean on VPN, as usual.

Aren't Shintoism and Buddhism enough?, I know they aren't a box of beliefs like christianity and islamism. But it still can be a good way to live your life, it doesn't justificate entering to cults.
Maybe it goes more deep, into the asian idiosyncrasy.
Yeah, but what lead them to be in that way?
>No one wants to talk about them
That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The way you said that, is like that Japan is prone to hide their shady behaviours.
That's I'm talking about. Sure many things about Japan are well hide, and seeing this cults more and more, makes you wonder how many of them are out there.
I understand you. Also, I'm not against cults as long they are legitimate. But throughout history we have seen many of these cults are just scams. My point is, how is still a thing even when it has been proven many times, that they worthless for the most part?.

*Why are elderly japanese people so into cults?

People here aren't religious at all.

>many

not many
But some cult people commit horrible crime or act like crazy.that's why people pay attention for them.

majority japanese people can't believe religion anymore.

can I get a qt cultist gf?

>majority japanese people can't believe religion anymore.
That's wrong.
You should not tell about Japanese people as if we are you or your neighbors.
Japanese don't believe one god.
But Japanese admire most gods and respect those ones.
And if Japanese believe religions, that is Shinto or Buddhism or both of them.

based

Attached: M%C3%A4rtyrer_von_Nagasaki_1628.jpg (1476x812, 607K)

>People here aren't religious at all
I'm aware of that. Btw I dunno, which statement you're replying to.
>majority japanese people can't believe religion anymore.
What about the outcasts that enter to these cults, what reasons do they have?, from what I heard buddhism it's pretty fulfilling, or is it not like that?. No reason to go to more shady clubs.

t.cultistan

Attached: 0EEAE3D9-05BF-4442-A8F3-63C0BA300BB3.jpg (699x525, 119K)

>VA of that ninja on kill me baby.
Wasn't she using drugs or something? fit the character to a tee. Her voice was erotic, tho.

japanese aren't stupid for believe the god.
your think way is truly idiot.

I had also read something about her, about being linked to some cult. Either way gossips on the internet aren't very trustworthy.

UCHU KITAAAAAAAAAA

Damn, chick grew up already.

Attached: kamen686.jpg (1440x810, 218K)

yeah, but many people believe that your blood type affects your personality right?

Americans banned state shintoism after ww2

State Shinto is the cult though.

It was pretty cool along with the cult of the emperor.
Modern cults are retarded shit like worshipping ufos

I don't wanna be disposable in the name of the Emperor.
Not related, but it seems some companies here are quite cultish because they require your absolute loyalty.

>they require your absolute loyalty
Can you explain? What do they make neophytes do to prove their loyalty?

Like many people here believe your private life comes second only to your company.
Some people even miss their relatives' funeral for their work. (not normal at all, but it does happen to some company slaves)
The company tells you that you that your job gives you a reason of your life blah blah blah.
The situation is getting better though.

>makes you wonder how many of them are out there.
this is unsubstantiated but i believe theres more than a 100, this is just from what ive heard from a nip. when i first started digging into aum shinrikyo i got really spooked aye, so brazen, so surreal and unlike anything id seen before. it really made me think twice about people who approach me on the street preaching shit, i usually dismiss them but funnily enough i was in a very asian part of town not too long ago and i was in the food court by myself eating when these two korean ladies sat down right in front of me, i looked around i thought they were waiting for someone else or something so i go up and was about to move when they insisted nicely that i didnt have to, but one of them sat down literally right in front opposite to me the started spruiking their brand of christianity, i let them talk and was nice about it, they weren't pushy but they had an intensity about them, before i left the thing that sent chills down my spine was that they had told me if i had changed my mind that i could find them in a part of that area which i knew there was a tutoring college for highschool students, they had set up office right in front of it

I just said that only you and your neighbors are not Japanese.
Who supports Ohenro in Shikoku?
Who go to worship to Shinto shrines?

iseshima.keizai.biz/headline/3127/
伊勢神宮参拝者数、7年連続800万人超え 初詣客でにぎわう
The number of people who visited the Ise Jingu (shrines), over Eight million,
many worshippers visited there
city.ise.mie.jp/secure/33636/H3005sanpaisya_kakutei.pdf

You should change your bad thought.
"""""If YOU WERE JAPANESE"""""

kek, this is a very good one
you got him there, i've seen more about this blood type bullshit more than cult. but desu they are quite harmless quirky things

Yeah mate, those kind of things really makes you feel uncomfortable. But I've also notice that these people are so into it, just for the benefits, not all of them though. Making this kind of niches lets them have their own way, besides some powerful people may be in it.

I know a guy who is a jehovah's witness, and he has everything thanks to them. I mean a job, a wife a house, a good reputation, all of that just because of them. I wouldn't be surprissed if later we know about some massive cult with many powerful people in it.

that is pretty much partly how mormonism and scientology is in the US as well
they provide you with "services" in exchange for your devotion, money back and secrets

my junior's mother is into a cult to such an extent he had to live on his own at the age of 15y/o, doing every kind of a part-time job. she's practiced asceticism at the head temple for almost 6 years

Attached: Hayate.jpg (300x475, 21K)

we are always seeking something

Attached: asahara.jpg (540x225, 22K)

most of them can already be found in anime already

Buddhism is the final boss of religions so they shouldn't have to seek very far

He even invited me to a reunion. People there were eerily fake and creepy. Since then I have cut all my ties with him.
Do you still have contact with her?, How is she doing so far?, apart from letting aside her own child.

bro, your english is almost as cringy as ours

Well, I'm still learning. Besides, I haven't have sleep the hours that I'm supposed to.

don't let the japman bully you, just keep it up bro

>bully
lmao it's like we aren't really equal here

ahh stop bullying me
joking aside, is learning a 2nd language (i guess mainly english) a required classes in school in japan? if yes how early did this start, elementary or middle school?

in the US where i live, it is only mandatory for 2 years in highschool

One of the men who independently of one another discovered blood groups was a psychiatrist looking for differences between blood of healthy people and those of various madmen. Perhaps that is the origin of this bloodgroup thing..

It's not faith.

They go to Shrine for tradition,not for religion.

middle school

but politicians are trying to change it. it will be earlier.

I'm not mad at him. Being aware of your weaknesses and mistakes, it's really important in order to learn.