I have a thicc mestizo gf AMA

I have a thicc mestizo gf AMA

Attached: 1552731264846.png (385x266, 15K)

why are you dating a fat girl

she isnt fat. Just thicc

Describe the SMELL

fat doesn't suddenly become attractive to me if you call it thicc, it's just really abnormal proportions

Sometimes she uses parfumes, sometimes not and her natural smell comes out when you're very close to her.
Its difficult to describe... I love the smell of her chest, between her tits. It's a little musky and a little sweet and makes me rock hard.

hmm
not abnormal but kinda chubby
i have hip dip ig but things aren't that bad until i gain weight

thats not attractive to me

How'd you meet her?

i hope you're larping but if you're not then it's pathetic to create a whole thread in order to boast

nice legs bro, when did you transition?

Attached: 2E79B8A3-EE46-4FE1-A957-117192791B34.jpg (750x298, 88K)

infact, that's clearly fat
probably found it somewhere if he's smart i hope

Ok retard
Online, she lives close to me tho

Attached: 1552510967199.png (666x666, 223K)

Projecting much?

why would you doxx your gf on Jow Forums?

>doxx
Do you even know what that word means?

why is she even in italy?

sharing any personal pics is doxx material
ranging from body to face

Are you the same person as the pic or are there multiple Italian girls(female) on this board?

Attached: 14EF5B3F-E3C3-4FA2-B63E-62BE05AD825A.jpg (413x578, 47K)

Doxxing means you can find her by looking at the image. I doubt anyone would find her from a cropped screenshot of her legs.

I dunno who your pic related is

not everybody has legs or hair or shirt like that
maybe they'll not be able to find her but why took the risk? to prove something to anons you will never meet on a public forum?

if the same MD5 is in another place then yes

wtf then there must a lot of Italian guys larping as girls here. Why do you guys do this?

Its not, it was a pic i took myself while we were at the mall and that i cropped.
Im not larping as a grill. Im saying i have a gf, im not a faggot

answer me, faggot god damn it

Are you that Italian user with a Colombian gf? I think I remember you from an Italian mommy thread

I like to see guys calling me a trannie and saying that i found that pic online, i like seeing people projecting and shilling

Nah

i can only find 2 reasons.. :
1. you just wanted to brag because men are like that, and some just can't hold back
2. you're keeping up with the larp and use the pic of a girl you found on /soc/ or elsewhere as a proof then you're not completely selfish or stupid

>men are like tha-
TITS OR GTFO

Of course i wanted to brag, what kind of question is that, people here brag about anything in every thread.
If you're a fat maghrebi who cant find a man it's not my issue, i have a thicc mestizo gf lul

let's say I'll believe you for now
even a man i thought was less pathetic than another ended up boasting about me multiple times, sadly
it's just wretched like why can't you keep your mouths shut?
>i have a thicc mestizo gf lul
i bet there's nothing actually worth bragging if it's true but i don't have the context

If your bf brags about you it means he's proud of you

it means he sees you as a conquest, a prize, ect.. instead of an equal

Have you got her pregnant yet? If not why?

Every person sees other people as means to their happiness. If someone sees you as an object it doesnt mean it's a bad thing. People can be the best and worthiest objects you can have as much as the most dangerous weapon.
Le *objectifying meme* is cringe and bluepilled.

Not yet because she's like 19 and we dont have enough money yet to start a family

How did you even meet her? Fuck i want a Latina wife so bad mates.

Attached: 1551822255370.png (656x708, 47K)

it is with a disregard for humanity since they only see your feminity (and sometimes reality)
anyways, I have to go now, it was nice shitting up this thread