StellarX

Why is nobody talking about this? Do you guys not realize how big this is going to be? This is BnB x50. StellarX is launching this summer and will support trading of every token as well as every single commodity. USD, Oil, Gold, Reward Points - everything. This is being entirely settled on the stellar DEX.

Couple this with the CoinBase listing, both happening within the next couple months, and tell me why you havent bought stellar yet?

Attached: file.png (1893x955, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2
medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
businesswire.com/news/home/20180606005114/en/White-Company-Launches-‘White-Standard’-USD-backed-Stablecoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

somehow didnt even know about this
tell me more

medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2

read the article. This is the most bullish news you can hear imo and no one seemed to care.

How many XLM are needed to make it in 2019?

medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
TLDR: get the fuck in Stellar
Dumb as shit biztards cant see what's coming while they're busy chasing shitcoin pumps and buying up total memecoins.
You've been warned.

Should I sell my XRP for XLM?

XRP is dead desu. XLM is with out a doubt going to win the battle.

Are you retarded, user pls i

Well you didn't answer. Should I sell my XRP for XLM?

I'm all in xlm, but if you're hesitant just hedge your bet and go part in both

I also forgot to emphasize the fact that not only is StellarX a DEX, meaning you get to trade directly from your own wallet (no risk of exchange hack) but it is also completely free. Even on Etherdelta you have to pay the gas fee. With StellarX the fees are low as its completed using stellar, so they are being 100% refunded. PLUS you get the weekly inflation airdrops delivered right to your wallet from StellarX. They are keeping nothing at all.

Why would anyone stick to binance when an option like this exists?

thx. think i just came some.

Yesterday

All in xlm here as well. Have been in since prices that will never be seen again.
Legitimately one of the best cryptos out there.
businesswire.com/news/home/20180606005114/en/White-Company-Launches-‘White-Standard’-USD-backed-Stablecoin

Wow you guys are really making me want to get some XLM. How many would I need to make it in 2019?

5 million or so

Bump

to make it in 2019? 1 mil+

Thinking $1-2 is a grounded estimate. Now if we go on some moon missions and get another fomo bull run like last year, this estimate is shit

excited to see how it plays out
personally don't expect huge gains in satoshi value, but as good contribution to mass adoption

actually the SDEX is foundational to the stellar network.. StellarX is the lightyear (for profit aspect of SDF) sanctioned UI. Trading against the SDEX is hard af, so this is still huge news to drive adoption

>4 billion cap
Stellar is solid but you're looking at 2-3x best case scenario. Most people on this board are down 80-90% so...
Def a good long hold though.