youtube.com/watch?v=NieKfRjgy5U
youtu.be/9TCN56ZUSD0
youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLACKS IN

>1 revolver and 2 glocks

fuck that's pathetic

>thinkgen of the troubls

Attached: 1552908924058.gif (298x511, 69K)

yeah I think that picture is of a split off group that ended up collapsing

ETA was more CHAD

Attached: 545.jpg (980x435, 40K)

haha

Attached: 1551874783947.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Are the IRA even a thing anymore?

Attached: eta~2.jpg (146x275, 8K)

Very good thread

Attached: 90103299495cf7aee33e44c0669e443d1b70b26df8200033f5f5fce42f7a6487_1~2.jpg (639x452, 90K)

>overlook flag
>check again

wait a minute...

Attached: 1524609918778.png (1060x893, 543K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Attached: IRApepe.png (500x566, 125K)

UP

THE

fuck terroirms

You're just jelly. The Irish are the most successful terrorists in history.

Attached: g9uevfebu4ny.jpg (960x1764, 239K)

Ulster "Scots" originated from Ireland in the first place.

Make us

Attached: 'Ard.jpg (620x342, 36K)

Good post.

Bad post.

Is that some sort of pro british NI paramilitary?

>Calling "Come Out Ye Black and Tans" "Come Out and Fight"
Top-tier yankery.

That's a UVF man. They were really brave and demonstrated this by almost exclusively targeting civilians.

we managed to kick out the angloniggers from our land why cant potatoniggers do that ?

Attached: sharon_1-092415.jpg (940x1259, 760K)

KeK
I don't THINK so
Ever heard of LTTE ?
IRA doesn't have the courage or conviction to do half the things That LTTE did

We're pro Ulster/Britain and Ireland... but the British and the Irish have fallen to same cultural malaise that has swept over all of Europe. Once we have cleansed N.Ireland we'll march south and hang their precious Paki in chief from the nearest tree. Then we'll deal with Britain.

Attached: 1547580922864.jpg (2060x1236, 324K)

RA

>bomb Protestant businesses
>assassinate Protestant policeman
>DURRRRRR we're not sectarian tho

Attached: 1550017011802.jpg (650x750, 37K)

The IRA is inherently more successful due to going after higher value targets.

>Ulster
You pro-Donegal too mate?

Correct. Just because the brits happened to be Protestant, doesn't mean that attacking them becomes an inherently sectarian attack.

ANTE

throwing a bomb in a civilian area that just happens to have a soldier in it does not make it a non-civilian target patrick

>posting the photoshopped version
Doing a disservice to the veterans of the Falkland war desu

Attached: Falkland2_0.jpg (800x450, 99K)

>Our land
Land is won by conquest, you were merely gifted it by a superior people.

They say Brexit may reignite the Troubles

Oh yeah ?
IRA ever take out 2 active prime minister of two countries while fighting proxy war with CIA and entire UN ?
I don't think so
Fun fact LTTE invented mainstream suicide bombing before the arab did it
They even had an entire voluntary wing of suicide bombers consisting of both men and women called as Black Tigers
Don't get me wrong IRA is good But they didn't go as far as LTTE did
The fought an all out total war for about 25 year's

>throwing
>bomb
Ah, the underage. I always forget you types are allowed on here these days.

hurrrrr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Willetts

Bullying some 3rd world shithole out of their territory and people is considered honorable in america?

That's right. Ain't no nigger ever called me potatonigger.

It doesn't matter how high-ranking the officials were because the countries they ruled are inherently not valuable.

So your proof that the IRA weren't targeting non-civilian targets that just happened to have civilians in them, is the time they targeted the non-civilian RUC station that just so happened to have civilians in it at the time?

fucking lmao

I am reading up on them a little now and yeah it definitely seems that way.. that kinda sucks man, kinda silly too.
>Paki in chief
ireland has a paki in charge?

Attached: 52598115_826625711031791_4168132556652281856_n.jpg (674x960, 55K)

A gay Paki to be exact.

It's what all the cool kids do
Ex: Panama Canal
Guantanamo Bay
Hawaii
Philippines
Micronesia
95% of native Americans

>Country A) Invades island populated by people who want nothing to do with you
>Country B) promptly expels the occupying force with ease and returns the island to its original owners
Yeah, I'd call that Honourable.

>the UVF man accidentally defends the IRA when trying to defend the British Army
You couldn't make this shit up.

Attached: it was Jesus.jpg (1200x928, 103K)

you first quibbled about the bomb being thrown and now you're just parroting what you think i said in some sarcy voice.
sounds like you have a bit of a guilty conscience which you should for egging on violent killers of innocents.

>At 8.24 p.m. on the evening of 25th May 1971, a terrorist entered the reception hall of the Springfield Road Police Station in Belfast. He carried a suitcase from which a smoking fuse protruded, dumped it quickly on the floor and fled outside.
It wasn't thrown, you mongoloid. You're wrong on two counts now. Keep going though, I'm sure you can turn this around.

Based

Attached: 1546194996883.jpg (1125x1500, 220K)

I've got nothing against the old IRA, they had the right to fight considering the fairly extreme anti Catholic policies enacted by the NI government. Now they're just Marxist vermin like you'd find in any standard European university.

Are you using "Marxist" to mean "pro-immigrant"?

It's revolting. Are you even human anymore?

Attached: 1539517876143.jpg (800x1191, 731K)

Why does the president of ireland look like dobby the house elf

Attached: irish-presidential-race-107-390x285.jpg (390x285, 29K)

Manifest destiny bitch

You can call them whatever you like desu, but if they get into power via Sinn Féin they'll lead Ireland down the same path as France/England/Sweden/German etc.

>SF is the political wing of the IRA
Mate, what fucking year do you think it is?

Irish-Canadian here and I support the cause.

Come on, you seriously think every link has been cut? Both sf and the dup are full of insane pro ira/uvf/whatever boomers who still believe we're in the 80's.

he is a sectarian boomer

Not even link, obviously, but most of the IRA old guard have abandoned SF for their marxist bullshit. Even the young fenians have too. You'll see a lot more support in places like Derry for Saoradh than SF. Almost entirely due to Saoradh being okay with violent means.

You'll hear no denial from me about my sectarianism, but I can guarantee I know more about Irish Catholic politics and paramilitaries than you do, for obvious reasons.

the typical cope response right wing irish nationalists (only exist on the internet) use

yy-yeah Sinn Fein are pro-immigrant, pro-faggot, pro-abortion and pro-EU b-but the IRA larpers I know down the pub hate niggers!

youtube.com/watch?v=FFlkVCbBVjw

so you're admitting you can't judge a situation objectively, but you still want everyone else to buy into what you're saying anyway? odd

>IRA larpers
You're woefully sheltered if you don't believe that people don't know people in paramilitaries.

No? I'm telling you directly what the situation is regarding the intrapolitics of Irish Catholics, especially among the working class, from a perspective that you simply can never experience.

Do northern irelander want to be in the UK or are they forced by english oppressors?

The people in Northern Ireland that want to be in the UK are invaders that were forcibly placed here by the English oppressors in the 1600s. So the answer either way is "forced by English oppressors".

i always love these threads
up the fucking RA - our day will cum

Attached: death to england.png (634x802, 1.17M)

Also this is my favorite IRA song.
youtube.com/watch?v=NieKfRjgy5U

That's crazy, what more shit did they do?

So larping english people?

the IRA were a European terrorist group so they had to act in a pseudo moral way. That's just the way it is. They could have blown up loads of civilians if they wanted to but that would just lose them support, so instead they chose high value targets.

English and Lowland Scots. They're being outbred through. Like 70% of under 18s are raised Catholic these days.

BTW the British military killed children during the troubles

ulster scots are the biggest larpers in the world

They're a genuinely stupid people, who only get away with being like that because the British are afraid to do anything to them in case they chimp out

Attached: 2678953539_49b88c4e9f_b.jpg (1024x408, 403K)

how does one delete their ancestry?
...asking for a fren

Attached: rip me.png (598x480, 79K)

Pic related: Cu Chulainn is a legendary warrior in Irish pagan mythology.
Ulster scots try to claim him as one of their own saying he defended the Ulster Scots against the Irish... despite the fact the stories of Cu Chulainn are thousands of years old and ulster scots only moved to Ireland in the 1600's

>His ancestors emigrated from Ulster, probably...

Attached: 1495617466771.jpg (236x226, 14K)

You can't. It's too late.

Attached: Protestant loyalists.jpg (3064x6096, 3.79M)

>Irish first name
>lowlander second name
fug why must i live like this? does god hate me? is this karma?

Attached: lowlander.jpg (208x250, 8K)

forgot pic

Attached: 5957867709_4d17a49a58_b.jpg (1024x683, 318K)

aren't most lowlander names Gaelic in origin anyway?

cringe
have some self-respect

Makes me think though, is somebody from ireland offended if you call him british? I know that ireland is not part of britain but its still called the british islands right?

Attached: 1551921282002.jpg (1200x1443, 855K)

Looks like Road Rash art

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 38K)

weird how peoples memories are so short when it comes to european terrorism, I blame 9/11 and the yanks. Irish travel ban when?

there have been a few car bombings in the past month in norn iron and a group calling itself the IRA sent letter bombs to a few places in scotland. But afaik no one has been killed

Yes. It's like a Pole being called a Nazi.

WHO GOT BURIED IN A PENCIL CASE?

BOBBY! BOBBY!

The Irish are not British and neither are the English/Scottish settlers in Ulster.

Attached: 1519771410670.png (4599x1387, 274K)

redundant

is that picture a joke?

youtu.be/9TCN56ZUSD0
youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA

Attached: 1547933688621.png (500x517, 124K)