BEAR MARKET IS OVER

if this inverted head and shoulders plays out!

Attached: BTC.png (1006x626, 42K)

10k here we come

Attached: D0254D2B-2B63-41A9-BFA3-2E18968DC2A5.jpg (1158x750, 157K)

>BEAR MARKET IS OVER
Except for the fact it's going to between $3500 and $4900 and will stay there for several months before the bullrun, yeah, sure, it's over.

delusional, you missed the bottom again cuz of your emotions, its okay user

As much as I hate to say it, this is probably true. All the good analyses I've seen have this market leveling out at around $4700.

We haven't suffered enough.

enjoy your losses impatient fomofag

Attached: 1520879104313.jpg (1024x625, 55K)

where were all those assholes telling you to sell at 20k because it was the top?

A better indicator is the daily doge chart. And that pupper is prepping the bull.

Glad to know we are still in the Denial phase.

we bull but only to like 8K then more bear market.

It's not inverted

Attached: 1531790564106.png (1209x884, 70K)

I sold at around $18k, but I made the mistake of buying back in in Jan.

Attached: bebo.png (500x532, 219K)

>we bull but only to like 8K then more bear market.
why

7.3k then 6.5k then 8k

I did the same. Sold my ETH and BTC at 19k and 1k respectively, but bought back in on the way down. Alts I bought dropped 90%, so it was the same in the end as if I held ETH.

*blocks your path*

Attached: imagine.png (1200x820, 1014K)

doge is shit for that now coz it got pumped for the robinhood add

because that's what it's been doing since ATH in January. Crashed then bounced to 16K, crashed then bounced to 12K, then 9K now 7-8k. Rinse and repeat until 3-4K then bull mode. Probably by mid 2019 since it's taken a while to get this far and the market will go sideways for days. Bull coincides with halvening

This seems possible

Complacency actually

I'm sure big players want btc cheaper. And I'm sure they have ways to bring the market down

Exactly what i think. The only thing that makes it difficult now is if ETF is accepted. That might change things.

I see 3.5k/4.8k as bottom but ETF could chnage that soon its so hard to commit to that level now. Additionally im not sure about this runor that btc cant go below 100b market cap otherwise future trading is cancelled. Hmm.

If Bitcoin ETFs are permitted then you’re fucked. And I believe they will this time. Mid 2019? Are you a fucking faggot or a retard? Which is it? Screencapped now kys.

>he thinks his TA works in a manipulated market

kek

Attached: f45f4ce564da998f1e748f20a837a82f.jpg (282x168, 8K)

BTC is already dirt fucking cheap along with most alts. Anons need to look at the history of ETFs. We will moon so fast if this goes through, and sentiment is a lot more positive than ever before. This is the dark before the dawn. Get ready lads.

it's a symmetrical pattern, fully manipulated not an organic grow, spect me later folks

Attached: 1530569017592s.jpg (244x250, 7K)

the fact that you retards still have a glimmer of hope left after months of short/long hunting via barts means that we have not crashed nearly low enough to constitute an actual correction

a significant number of shitcoin projects havent even died yet

almost everything is still just hanging on, because the eth and btc they stole from retards (like you) is still work something, or they cashed out and are also coasting till 'recovery'

No.

We haven't seen a real crash yet. This is nothing. You will see. You will experience TRUE despair, TRUE anxiety and self-loathing. You will sell at the bottom, uninstall your apps, and you will go back to work somewhere shitty for months possibly years, before a tiny glimmer of hope appears on the horizon.

Well, nope.

You're in the disbelief stage, which comes right before hope in a new cycle

I agree desu.

no but the recorrection hasn't been that big desu, it needs to bleed more.

Your at the denial phase

Nice blog post faggot.
>I see this so this means that
Kys with your causal thinking