Tell me about Switzerland

Tell me about Switzerland

Attached: Skjermbilde 2019-03-18 kl. 13.26.24.png (1688x708, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-08-27/swiss-internet-pervert-melonpan-66-pounds-of-dojin-confiscated-by-customs/.135838
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi fellow mountain jew, what do you want to know about us?

Attached: 7564.jpg (960x640, 328K)

do u like Russian rap music?

Got rich off of laundering the money of South American drug kingpins and Russian oligarchs. Will pretend to be morally superior due to their material gains but when they invest abroad they're some of the most corrupt fuckers. Any argument ends with them talking about money because that's all they have to show for themselves

What's it like to live there?
How are the people?
Is it hard to get a job?

this, they also have an inferiority complex towards germans (just like austrians) and won't admit they are mutts

Are there any famous Swiss people alive other than Roger Federer and >shadman?

not op, but twisty mountain roads freak me out but at the same time i love the view from the top, then i freak out again going down on the other side. can i ever visit your cunt? bikers and shit in my way makes it 10times worse.

That weeb with the dakimakuras and shit, his vids get posted sometimes.

Oh yeah, melonpan
I heard he got fired from his banking job lmoa

>shadman
That fucker is swiss? I dislike switzerland a little more now

It's expensive.

Attached: Capture.png (590x681, 40K)

No

Switzerland > Austriass

melonpan
shadman

Yes, it's funny and cool sometimes. Although I think Russian music has it's strength elsewhere, not necessarily in rap.

He isn't Swiss his real name is Shaddai Prejean. You can find it on Google.

our colony :)

Eating in Swiss restaurants is expensive?
The price is almost same as Germany?

What the... why...
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-08-27/swiss-internet-pervert-melonpan-66-pounds-of-dojin-confiscated-by-customs/.135838

It's more expensive in Switzerland than it is in Germany

Thank you
it seems to be hard for Japanese to enjoy to having in Swiss restaurants...

>Got rich off of laundering the money of South American drug kingpins and Russian oligarchs.
No, we've been rich for 200 years, early adopting the industrial revolution and 200 years of peace and stability is good for business.

Attached: GDPHistory.png (750x3250, 839K)

Its not good here. I wouldnt recommend living here. Its also cold. Dont come to switzerland. Stay in your country its better there

What would you eat in a Swiss Restaurant? We don't have that much of a traditional kitchen.

So you're Russian diasporashit in Switzerland?

Probably means a Restaurant in Switzerland, not a Restaurant with traditional swiss food.
They would probably eat stuff like Rösti and Fondue and Bratwurst tho lol

this, fuck off we are full

Food is good here, but this is not due to traditional Swiss cuisine, which is rather simple, but high quality fresh ingredients and a lot of influence from the neighbors.

Attached: mhhh.png (675x760, 442K)

I hope to eat cheese fondue.
I heard that is Swiss traditional cuisine.
I've had it at a restaurant in Japan before, but I want to eat it in Swiss restaurant.
And I hope to try raclette and rosti in Switzerland.
I've heard those were good from persons who visited Switzerland.
I've never eaten those before.

>I hope to eat cheese fondue.
>I heard that is Swiss traditional cuisine.
Cheese fondue is kinda traditional, there are 16th century recipes, but in fact modern fondue was created by Swiss milk industry to push sales at the start of the 20th century and had a lot to do with the advent of corn starch which helps making a creamy fondue so much easier.
>I've had it at a restaurant in Japan before, but I want to eat it in Swiss restaurant.
Ok, if you don't have the chance to, you can make Fondue at home easily, let me know if you need recipes.
>And I hope to try raclette and rosti in Switzerland.
I appreciate your interest in our foods, but again, raclette is just molten raclette cheese and potatoes and rosti is just butter fried hash browns.
>I've heard those were good from persons who visited Switzerland.
>I've never eaten those before.
All of those are beginner level difficult, if you're interested I'll supply the recipes.

Attached: vacherin-mont-d_or_2417770b.jpg (620x387, 96K)

Man why are you being so harsh on your culture?
Just because traditional Swiss food is peasant food doesn't mean it isn't good.
Still a cool experience for a Jap to come to Switzerland and see the landscapes and eat the traditional foods

Oh, there is some pretty good traditional food here, but most people do not care. Wine soup Zurich style and then some freshly batter fried Cisco from the lake is heaven, so is a glass of ice wine fro, Valais with a bit of well aged Sbrinz. But it is always the simple joys, fresh fruit from old grown trees, chimney smoked meats, heritage breed vegetables stuff like that.

Attached: Felchenfilets-in-Butter-gebraten-an-Felchen-Kaviar-Sosse-mit-Baerlauchrisotto-4bb1017bdc099.jpg (2247x1693, 845K)

>that flag

I have your flag ;)

Thank you
But as he said, I want to have those Swiss cuisine in Switzerland.
In Japan, there are many foreign restaurants, French, Italian, Chinese etc.
But those dishes in restaurants in Japan is a little different from local flavoring of cuisine as the chefs change cuisines for Japanese customers.
Moreover talking foreign cuisines and travels with other Japanese is a lot of fun for me.
So I want to experience foreign cuisines in foreign countries.

>PPP
lol I thought switzerland had a higher IQ than most of europe but I guess not

Aargau, be nice to Ticino! Untertanenkanton!

>

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-151613.png (1080x1920, 273K)

>VPN

Thought of that actually. Sorry Tessinbro.
However
>Aargau
Take this back!

Sure Canada, have fun finding non adjusted numbers going back to the 19th century that make any sense.

Did you know, the original Habsburg is a Schnitzel restaurant in Switzerland that became famous around the world and today is often mistaken for a Austrian franchise.

Attached: habsburg.jpg (1024x768, 528K)

We generally don't like eachother, kanton to kanton, city to city.

>Sbrinz
That is the oldest cheese in Europe, right? OwO
In Japan, it's sold at 1,000 Yen (about 8 Euro) /100g

I'm pretty sure that is not true and I like your canton. I am from Zurich, we like all cantons and everybody likes us in turn.

Attached: Rathaus_Zürich_2010-10-08_15-15-10_ShiftN.jpg (2706x4064, 3.24M)

Mah, if it really is the oldest? It is mentioned in very old documents, that's true. It is produced in central Switzerland and then was traded down the Sbrinz route by mule drivers down to Domodossola and the Italian plain. Brienz, a Bernese town on the route is likely the origin of the trade name.
It's a full fat, full hard cheese like parmigiano, and if well matured it can become a great hard cheese.
I pay for premium AOP, alp made and 24 months aged something like 3 Euro / 100g so you pay a hefty markup in Japan.

Attached: Sbrinzroute.jpg (1403x2453, 3.7M)

IQ's a fucking meme dude.
Not like the people change the moment you cross the border from one country to another

I think you misspelled North Albania

Idiot.

Is being born Swiss the luckiest life you could have?

>It is produced in central Switzerland and then was traded down the Sbrinz route by mule drivers down to Domodossola and the Italian plain.
Nice!
There were several trade routes also in Japan.
Many hotels were built in those trade routes.
Many of those routes have still used, food and products are transported.

>alp made and 24 months aged something like 3 Euro / 100g so you pay a hefty markup in Japan.
oh... I didn't know it ヾ(:3ノシヾ)ノシ
If Sbrinz was sold at 3 Euro/100g in Japan, many Japanese will buy it cheerfully.

Thank you for your answer
I'll go to bed from now
Good night, Swiss user

Attached: 東海道.png (776x478, 1.05M)

How do you like this one then? It's the Stilfser Joch in Tyrol

Attached: stilfserjoch.jpg (1024x419, 162K)

I'd say yes, norway is also a lucky place to be born but norway isn't as nice as switzerland overall and the winters are much worse because of the lack of daylight

don't be afraid and go for it

Attached: stelvio passo.jpg (1024x768, 659K)

driving hairpins is boring af tbqf unless rwd car