Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread:For Japanese learners: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Attached: JT-Whisky-bottles 31141373.gif (640x427, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bzPQ61oYMtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4uNzPO5ZSQc
youtube.com/watch?v=pEQUC_SlDvU
youtu.be/ivXB27TTQjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

はい

Attached: done nothing but otsu to myself.png (452x840, 596K)

Thank you Japan for loving Dutchmen.

Attached: tulips.jpg (281x375, 38K)

youtu.be/bzPQ61oYMtQ

dont you think signs of disturbance are found everywhere in the world?

Repent, for the end is near...

Attached: moshimoshi jesus desu.jpg (499x366, 37K)

for example, France, New Zealand and Netherlands

because of the full moon three days from now

It used to be Muslims who were doing crazy shit but now it's whit*ids.

i know you are tark

Being an introvert is basically liking your friends but wanting them to leave at the same time.

イギリスの心理学者が、「満員電車のストレスは、戦場の戦士のストレスより高い」って研究結果を出してる

Karate is perhaps the best known martial arts form to have come out of Japan. It originated in China but was refined in Okinawa. It literally means “empty hands” and uses trained movements of the hands, arms, and legs for self-defense. An estimated 50 million people worldwide practice karate.

Attached: 816AEFFD-41B2-471B-AA8C-E7B88153908C.jpg (860x550, 148K)

In January 2008, Japan passed the “Metabo Law” to curb obesity. The law requires men and women between the ages of 45 and 74 to have their waistlines examined once a year and seek medical treatment if they’re too fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uNzPO5ZSQc
Tokyo air raid, American war crimes

(・ω・)b゚グッ!!

Might start class in July. This gives me six months to start thinking about how to say my name and a fun fact about me for the first day ice breaker.

文語のテストが終わった

Attached: 1518394237780.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

アメリカ帰りの人や出羽守さんが「アメリカではミーティングでもどんどん反論を言う」と言いますが、基本的に「嘘」です。違う言い回しで如何にも自分の意見らしく言っても最終的にはみんなと同じ結論にもっていく(軋轢を起こさない)ってのが自分の見せ方としてアメリカでの一般的「テクニック」です

ゆで卵食べたい

any tips for learning? I study with duolingo about an hour every other day and im craving more

m9(^Д^)プギャーwwwwww

Today, fewer than 200 people in Japan can claim both parents with exclusively Ainu, perhaps the original human inhabitants of Japan, descent. The Ainu do not possess the Y chromosome typically found in the rest of the Japanese population.

The green traffic light in Japan is called ao shingō, or “blue.”

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

In Japan, Kit Kat candy bars come in flavors like grilled corn, Camembert cheese, Earl Gray tea, grape, and wasabi. The Japanese pronounce Kit Kat like “Kitto Katsu,” which sounds like “You are sure to pass” in Japanese, and so they make a popular gift to students during entrance exam season.

Gravity always gets me down.

えっぐぷらんとぅ(・´з`・)

Attached: girl eggplant.jpg (480x360, 27K)

The sole Japanese man who survived the wreck of the RMS Titanic in 1914, Masabumi Hosono, was called a coward in his country for not dying with the other passengers.

Can someone help me? In my 住民異動届 they ask for my signature. Should I enter my western scribbly signature or something? Or should I just write my name in alphabet?

We don't have the signature system like in the West. We use a hanko seal for official documents.
Just print your name as it's shown on your zairyu card.

静かなる壁ドン

よかったね(´・ω・`)

Attached: 0330_PrescottElksBingo.jpg (350x477, 46K)

新参は半年ロムレ

おしっこで目が覚めた

Attached: eafksj;saj.jpg (340x450, 17K)

(゚Д゚)ゴルァァァァアァ!!!!

In 1993, Japanese author Yume-Hotaru wrote the world’s first novel written entirely on a cell phone: Maho No I-rando (Magic Island).

猫ブームだけど、猫も人間と長く暮らしていると
時々犬がやるように人間臭い動作をしたりするね

おはようございます。
下関市は今朝から雨です。
行ってきます

うむ、行って来い
転んだら起きるんだぞ

>転んだら起きるんだぞ

これ小学校のときに年の離れた兄貴に
毎朝言われていた冗談w

orz

The world’s shortest escalator is in the basement of More’s department store in Kawasaki, Japan; it has only 5 steps and is 32.8 inches (83.3 cm) high.

Attached: mou ganbare masen.gif (500x605, 21K)

道に倒れて誰かの名を~
呼び続けたことがありますか~ by 中島みゆき

ねぇよ!そんなもん

Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

え?ないの?

Attached: bento girl fell.jpg (400x225, 20K)

誰もが一度は通る道

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 7K)

Attached: INTERPERSONAL DRAMAS OFF_TOPIC.png (1678x786, 198K)

Eboli is a small town in Italy, and kissing in a moving vehicle is banned here.

Being an introvert is basically liking your friends but wanting them to leave at the same time.

The beggar rejects no coin; the dog no sausage; the shopkeeper no lie.

アナと雪の女王の Let it go、日本語だと「少しも寒くないわ」という場所、中国語は「どのみち銀世界は怖くない」英語は「どうせ寒さを気にしたことないし」西語は「寒さも私の一部」独語は「寒さは今や私の一部」仏語は「寒さは自由の代償」だった。日本語が一番寒さに鈍感でフランス語が一番寒がり。

2015年には52%のフランス人が死刑賛成、2017年には79%が賛成と答えています。

Awesome gif
Literal worst version of Jesus

ほとんどの米国人は、大学合格基準に人種や民族を考慮しなくてよいと考えていることが判った。ハーバード大学 が "人物評価" でアジア系学生を毎年2割程度に抑えているとして訴えられているが、大学は人種の多様性維持を理由にして抗っている

The Japanese religion of Shinto is one of the few religions in the world with a female solar deity.

Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

幼児期の過度な英語教育は思考力を不安定にするし、AIの将来性も考えれば幼児英語教育の優先順位は低い。また、英語が非常に得意な親は子供に英語をやらせるというデータがあるが、それは、英語しかできず、論理的思考力の低い親だろうと。

シャキ━(`・ω・´) ━ン!!

You know you're annoyed when you wish you could hang up on the text convo.

Would you give your life for Japan and the Emperor?

Attached: Chiran_high_school_girls_wave_kamikaze_pilot.jpg (640x405, 215K)

Honk if you like peace and quiet.

The Japanese eat more fish than any other people in the world, about 17 million tons per year. Japan is the world’s largest importer of seafood, with shrimp comprising about one third of the total, about four million tons a year. More than 20% of Japanese protein is obtained through fish and fish products.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEQUC_SlDvU

Attached: 1423172643306.png (1366x1102, 136K)

Joo youtu.be/ivXB27TTQjU

But at least you lived at your peak!

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

ハム太郎!

Attached: ss (2019-01-03 at 05.10.41).jpg (958x700, 113K)

You cannot fish while sitting on a giraffe’s neck in Chicago.

In January 2008, Japan passed the “Metabo Law” to curb obesity. The law requires men and women between the ages of 45 and 74 to have their waistlines examined once a year and seek medical treatment if they’re too fat.

THE GOVERNMENT'S TAKING AWAY MY FREEDOMS!

>awesome gif
thank you:^)

Attached: smiling pc.jpg (249x247, 16K)

>worst
quite

Attached: korea shape jesus.jpg (558x822, 86K)

rats

Attached: kureyon shin chan mexico.jpg (640x480, 233K)

Godzilla remains one of the most recognizable symbols of Japanese popular culture globally (Bandai Namco / Entertainment America)

the video always make me cry

Watched every movie. I love him.

Attached: 1415563157727.jpg (580x630, 119K)

きーみをだいていいの~?
好きに~な~ってもいいの?

In Singapore if you move around the house naked, without closing the blinds, you can be arrested.

orz

Permanent mood: introvert disguised as an extrovert that has to interact with people everyday and pretend to not be introverted

Jap posters,
What is the average price of a bottle of Hakushu 12 or yamazaki 12 in japan?

vがbになったりrがlになる現象、日本人だけかと思いきやスペインやスラブでも見られるらしく安心する。

Godzilla, a huge monster resembling a dinosaur, made his film debut in 1954. In Japan, he is known as Gojira, where he rose from the sea, after being awakened by atomic bomb testing, and attacked Tokyo.

4ちゃんばっかやってるぽまいらを小一時間問い詰めたい。

In Singapore if you move around the house naked, without closing the blinds, you can be arrested.

あなたは何の音楽が好きですか
それは木さんです

Attached: 20190130_145233.jpg (3264x1836, 2.46M)

Japanese ganguro (“black face”) fashion was started in the 1990s and has young women tanning their skin as dark as possible, bleaching their hair, and using extremely colorful makeup in contrast to the traditional Japanese pale-skinned, dark-haired standard of beauty.

In Japanese, fugu is the name for the lethally poisonous blowfish. Japanese law requires that it be prepared by professional chefs who have been specially trained and licensed. Law forbids the emperor and the imperial family to eat fugu. Most fugu is eaten between January and March, when it is believed to be least poisonous.

pic related, ganguro girls
no one knows why such fashion was prevalent in japan

Attached: 872.jpg (600x315, 54K)

これまで通常エストニア人が職を求めてフィンランドに行っていたが、母国の経済が好調ためエストニアで職を得る人が多くなり、17年にはエストニアに働きに行く フィンランド 人の方が多くなった。

Driving a dirty car is against the law in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk.

Hello Japanese friends