Ex-paid skycoin fudder here AMA

I work for two separate companies (one of which being a top 50 coin) and my job was to make fud and brand SKY as a scam.
I'm telling you this because there is a few companies that use guys like me. I was given 2 reddit accounts with enough karma.
I can tell you the fud on SKY is 90% paid.

Not saying there isn't problems with the projects, every project has issues, but paid FUD exists and happens to a lot of coins

Attached: fudddddddd.png (250x189, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8xruqe/life_threatened_from_skycoin_maniac/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8skvzc/skycoin_ceo_is_a_lunatic_stay_far_away_from_this/
blockchain.com/en/btc/address/159NHcTEtDnpeyEzaVPGpPMVp542RQoyuv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skycoin, one of the most shilled coins on Jow Forums with a somewhat decent idea that nobody focuses on, instead they all talk about mining and selling miners...

No red flags there, nope, none whatsoever. Anyone raising any concerns is a paid fudder, yup.

Yeah no shit dickhead. You think people FUD coins for the good of the public? The majority of all FUD is posted by people who know it's bullshit.

Hi gregory

Sobyou change from paid fudder to paid shiller ?
Pajeets never end to amuse me

i don't even own any crypto, its retarded

Either name the companies or fuck off. People hate everything here and if 90% of the Sky FUD is paid then 99% of FUD on everything else is also paid.

So how do you get paid to FUD?

show anything tangentially related to proof. if you say "lol cant out right now", you're a prancing lalala homo

lolololol at damage control

what did you get paid to FUD Sky?

This whole thread is a skypajeet discord group damage control.

Nobody is buying it retards. We're only laughing at you.

Take note, Skytards.

Attached: cult.png (800x3000, 1.01M)

why did you change side larper. do they (sky) pay you now

The "analysis of a scam" article was so fucking retarded. Even if you're larping it's definitely true that thenextweb articles were both poorly researched hit pieces designed to convince plebbitors who wouldn't do any further research.

The only organic fud on biz is about Link, Btc, ETH, bat and Ark.

it is a simple examination of behavior which has no purpose in a legitimate group, but is over represented in projects which manipulate and exploit their buyers and contributes
its not a hit piece, it's a warning

>BTC fud
>Organic
hoo boy

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8xruqe/life_threatened_from_skycoin_maniac/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8skvzc/skycoin_ceo_is_a_lunatic_stay_far_away_from_this/

Skycoin 'Cult'ure

i sell it right away, i don't want this shit. i need cash.

Name extremely similar to the one I was paid to FUD, no fucking way in hell I'm mentioning the other one.

didn't change sides just quit. guys were assholes

lol one of those was me

There is not one bit a proof a skycoin member sent that OP that message how retarded can you be to not even see that...

Look at ops post history as well he flames so many people and projects in such a faggoty way. You are fucking retarded for reading that post and also automatically assuming its skycoin related. top kek

How did you get "recruited" to get paid to FUD?

If you're going to call something a "scam" you need to do better than say "the devs are rude and the community is rude and the whitepaper says sheeple".
That's not what a scam is. Even attacking the Skyminer distribution when other projects just collect millions for a whitepaper alone. SKY might be a long shot with all sort of governance issues, but it's not a scam. They want to build what they're proposing. Whether they actually achieve it or not is another question entirely.

through a friend, he worked for one of the companies and asked if i would do it, it was easy. the cult and scientology stuff was my bread and buttter

You're not supposed to fud in the thread your ex coworker made, it's too obvious.

Which points apply to Sky, specifically? I don't see any that do.

Attached: 6.jpg (420x538, 48K)

You're a piece of shit for this... go get money a different way you fuckhead

there

Attached: 7a.jpg (1122x966, 97K)

dude that's some sweet coins. What level of assholes we talking about to make one quit

can I take your job, kek

What did Ripple have you do? That's some crazy shit to have a top 10 coin feeling threatened.

It could be XVG but who knows

interesting

Attached: skycoingoogle.png (385x287, 14K)

gay larp thread
Skytards are even more annoying than linkies, and thats saying something

You're right, if it were an R it'd be closer to the X.

they kept asking for me to make up ridiculous shit and when they didn't like the more belieivable shit i'd write they wouldn't pay me. got sick of it.

That FUD is bullish, should be grateful

Siacoin's ASIC is also called Obelisk

Give me your job

fudding is the new marketing now

You mean that marketing is the new fudding.

yes that's XVG

How much did u get paid

Around 1000 in btc a month

fpbp

cont..

Attached: 7b.jpg (416x185, 33K)

Attached: sia.jpg (1200x848, 160K)

blockchain.com/en/btc/address/159NHcTEtDnpeyEzaVPGpPMVp542RQoyuv

I hate skycoin because skycucks are so fucking cringy.
This together with meme name gives me 100% certainity that it's a scam.

the arrogance of the skytard who believes that anybody gives enough of a shit about their retarded scam to spend money discrediting it, when their own "ceo" is a complete schizoid lunatic in public, is simply astounding

don't you retards realize that your shitcoin fuds itself more effectively than any organized campaign ever could?

Dont be such a faggot, how many more times you plan to comment something stupid you fucking triggered boomer.

Short, curly hair and too skinny, balding, balding onions

>I can tell you the fud on SKY is 90% paid.
That's horribly inefficient if true. A good fud campaign would pay only a small amount of people and it would catch on so that most fud is coming from unpaid parates that fell for it.

>dissing Synth after even that bitchass poseur Elon has started to (poorly) imitate his unique persona
I am behind Synth, he knows what he is doing and he will do what is necessary for Skycoin to succeed.

Pajeets are too dumb to set trends

t. desperate sky bagholder
feel sorry for you, nah not really, you pathetic low iq piece of shit

Skytards deserve to die
Just like Arkies
The pajeet scum

I FUD coins because i know they're shit projects and want the dumb money that would have gone into a scam coin to go into a good project i'm already heavily invested in.

nobody fuds tiny no-name shitcoins like this though. the only paid posting is always positive. you a few years you guys are going to cringe so fucking hard at some of the shitcoins you thought were going to amount to anything.

You do know when Skycoin succeeds 9/10 coins become obsolete?

Hopefully Ark and SKYscam both die

Not skycoin related, ama and I don't want to start a thread.

So I was watching an old episode of Antiques Roadshow last night circa 2003. They gave updated 2018 value estimayes besides the 2003 value.

I began seeing the vast majority of estimates were the same YoY, which has me thinking. Compounded interest according to CPI for the past 15 years is 39%(pic related).

Is this a gauge of how shitty our enonomy is? This was only 4 years after the '99 dot com crash too.

I'd have believed these 'toys' would appreciate some as they've aged and due to increasing scarcity, but they've depreciated nearly 40%. What gives?

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-085107.png (1080x1920, 90K)

This thread is legitimate proof that LINK is 100% being FUDDED AND SHILLED on here by some faggot whale.

If youre reading this you braindead bib slobbering whale. Do know that IM NOT FUCKING SELLING :)

How do I get a job fudding crypto?

Attached: A002FE4C-EAD4-4009-919D-9DC3C89C9940.jpg (3264x2448, 3.15M)