British hate thread

>Force farming laws on a land where the ground doesn't support the kind of farming laws you're enforcing, while millions die from the famine you caused export their fish from the ocean and what little grain they can farm because you deem them "subhuman"
>Traffic drugs into a country where they're illegal and go to war with the country when they seize and capture your illegally imported drugs.
>Send waves of immigrants from your country to mine gold in two foreign Republics, when your immigrants are not granted citizenship claim they are being oppressed and invade the Republics to steal the gold and diamonds yourself. Proceed to intentionally exterminate 25,000+ women in children in concentration camps (which you invented and would inspire the Nazis to later use), denying 8 year old girls who are skin and bone rations until she starves to death because their fathers didn't surrender.
>Commit a war crime and violate international law by confiscating food and wool in a country wide blockade in WWI, intentionally inducing a famine on the civilian population. Form an agreement with Zionists that you will get them Palestine from the Ottomans if they boycott Germany. Ottomans attempt to surrender before you annex Palestine and intentionally keep the war going, costing hundreds of thousands of lives.
>Declare war on Germany to defend Poland, but do not. Claim you will defend France, but flee as soon as the Germans invade. Demand defeated France to go on a suicide mission for your benefit, when they refuse murder 1,300 of their sailors in cold blood.
>One of your provinces is an apartheid state run by Protestants, the Catholics who are oppressed protest for rights so the Protestants form death squads to kill them in the streets and bomb churches. Send your military to back up the Protestants and enforce persecution on the Catholics, then free Protestant convicts from Prison and employ them to assassinate a lawyer in front of his family because he has Catholic clients.

Attached: Worse than the Swastika.png (800x400, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th1x1ylIJsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when i had to try english food i was expecting eating shit, when i actually tasted it i regretted it was not.

tl;dr

they mocked my accent

That's funny.
In America, British accents are considered feminine and gay.
When doing a gay impression Americans usually mix it up with British impression because British are such faggots.

>inferiority complex thread

you mad?

Attached: 1552843211719.gif (280x438, 48K)

>vote against deal
>vote against no deal

>America
>Inferior to Britain
Did you forget who ended you Empire?
You're our bitch, you evil irrelevant faggot.

I'm laughing for real and supporting immigration for the UK.
The knowledge that millions of worthless British girls have gotten raped by smelly Arabs over the past few years makes me immensely happy. You are a dying, irrelevant evil and I intend to rub it in your subhuman face until you fully fade from existence.

Attached: Based US.png (314x1468, 118K)

I'm ambivalent, but I have noticed that most brits are mentally ill.

This here is a prime example. This isn't the reaction normal people would have. It oozes insecurity and a deep sense of self-loathing. You don't see any other posters make replies like these, yet Brits do it all the time.

oh you definitely mad

Attached: 1537593349485.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Attached: britsbtfo.jpg (287x500, 41K)

Not only will Brexit give the NHS more money: they can afford more weapons sweeps as well.

Attached: 186(2).jpg (636x1096, 95K)

Being a Brit is a mental illness.

lol okay, if you say so.
Your race will be no more within my lifetime and I rejoice it.

They were right about businesses not leaving after Brexit. They seem to be leaving before instead.

Attached: vc8808etqhh21.jpg (720x430, 49K)

Brexit is proving to be such a great thing they are leaving in droves to Ireland as missionaries. Maybe they can help Ireland take back their country too?

Attached: qualified_brits_in.png (631x722, 442K)

Oh my god. I didn't know it was this bad. It would be fun to see brexit revoked so these two-faced corporations get a taste of their own medicine.

How are they two-faced?

A dying Britain brings legitimate happiness to my heart.

Attached: E2.png (133x254, 28K)

Proclaiming they would stick with Britain through thick and thin before making a U-turn and joining the opposition in the name of money?

who /Commonwealth/ here? Assemble

>reminder that once brexit happens the UK has to look at India and Pakistan as serious trade partners.

Fuck that.
Brits deserve to get a taste of their own medicine.

brits are the scum of the earth tbqh

From the start they have said they will consider leaving if Brexit happens. The claim that they won't is made by the leave campaign.

Based Estonian.
I like your military.

>So mad he posted the same thread on /his/ and /int
Bruh, y u mad?

Attached: AngloGoats.png (738x462, 369K)

I love the UK

I'm not mad, I'm having fun.
Believe it or not, English"man", you can have fun without torturing little girls and backstabbing people who trust you!

thanks, I like it too

I like Estonia

>Not everyone with a uk flag is English
And little Irish girls are best for that kind of thing, I think it's the red hair that gets me going.

Attached: Cheers.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>the autistic fat yank who's mad that a brit stole his girl is spamming anti british threads again
what a surprise

Attached: 1513615549021.png (953x573, 19K)

Based Estonia.

Like father, like son.

Who ever loves the English?

Unless this girl goes on Tumblr, I doubt it. Normie American girls don’t really have a British fetish

you too, mexico, you too

thats insane, american is a soft accent
90% of british english accents except for the posh ones are hard as fuck

we're the opposite of feminine you neekalot

youtube.com/watch?v=Th1x1ylIJsU
what about this sounds feminine

>Did you forget who ended you Empire?
What is with Americans and this meme?
Do Americans genuinely believe that they ended the British Empire.
The British Empire peaked for a century and a half after 1776, its territorial height was in 1920.
What the fuck do they teach you in American history class, propaganda?

Attached: British_Empire_1921.png (1425x625, 31K)