Why are Tibetans so low IQ?

Why are Tibetans so low IQ?

Attached: China IQ.png (1292x1050, 148K)

How does the Tibet denial even work, on a practical level? Tibet was China's rival empire throughout at least a portion of their history. Did that just not happen? Did men fight and die against nobody?

cuz they brown

chink cheat in school, cheat on iq tests as well

Why are Tuvans so low IQ?

Attached: IQ in Russia.png (2000x1070, 763K)

Because of Buddhism.

It really is a brainlet religion
>hurr If I starve myself into a mummy I become enlightened!

Makes sense. That would also explain Tuva.

>correlates with better off population centers
now this really makes me think

Because that whole area is a wasteland of mountains

>Hainan
Being a penal colony for thousands of years have taken its toll, much like Australia.

The Chinese argument is that Tibet was a that was conquered and subjugated, like inner Mongolia. Given that the Qing conquered Tibet like 100 years before the US existed, the Chinese argument is that China also should have the same degree of sovereignty over Tibet as the US has in the States.

If we looked at the Tibetan Empire's history, we can see that they were fucking cunts to everyone around them.

So, they somehow deserved to get HAN'd

I find it hard to believe that the southern provinces which were historically richer and where commerce took place are lower. The "Jews of China" (Hakka) are southern.

Nowadays, IQ has something to do with investments into education infrastructure.

Tibetan Buddhists eat the same low-protein vegetarian diet as Indians.

>live in extremely high elevation area
>high elevation, less atmosphere
>less atmosphere, less oxygen
>less oxygen, poorly oxygenated blood
>poorly oxygenated blood, poorly nourished brain cells
>low IQ

>Trusting chink statistics

Attached: 1551678546945s.jpg (249x243, 6K)

if it was warped to control a narrative it would have political centers as the highest IQ not shanghai

the more I see Indian posters, the more I like them.
This, fucking this.
NEVER trust Chinks.

IQ datasets are always unreliable because the west is scared of any possibility of there being differences between races

most southern areas were populated by hoklos, teochews, and cantonese long before the hakkas came along. meizhou (in eastern guangdong province) is one of the few areas where hakka ancestry is the majority. otherwise hakkas are usually the minority ethnic group

Yeah but the other Southern Han were still generally richer than Northern Han

This. Sure, intelligence is genetic but IQ tests are so fucking unreliable.
When you see maps posted on Jow Forums that say Chinese and even North Koreans have an IQ of 115+.
Okay sure buddy

Attached: 1498540008716.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

At this IQ civilization is geniunely impossible. We knew that Tibetans ran their own country, lived in their own cities and even had their own reliigon before it was repalced by buddhism, this is obviously fake. I mean IQ in the range of 90-95 would be believable. 77... clear lies.

Realistic result of extreme alcoholism and meth abuse. Notice how it isn’t 25 points bellow russian average and it wouldn’t be so noticeable if it was not red but yet lighter shate of green

Conclusions: Both these maps were made in order to dehumanize a minority and prepare the grounds for genocide. Chinese use cruede obvious lies, the russian one has to be a bit more sophisticated due to christian values and history of defensive war against nazi germany.

this, based pajeet.

Starting from the Five Dynasties Ten Kingdoms era, yeah.

Look on the map and you answered your own question. all about location

Chinese IQ statistic are all made up bullshit. Anyone that ever met a chink knows they all disgusting peasants.

>I don't believe it because it doesn't match up with my pre-conceived notions
I want to believe you guys, I hate mainlanders as well, but you provide literally no(0) evidence to the contrary.

shut up
singapore has high iq only because we cheat in tests, hong kong and taiwan as well

I believe it, mainland chinese are fucking smart as hell

they just have no spatial awareness or empathy, and tend to cheat as much as possible as well as being overly driven by social status

but smart... yes. very smart.

>you HAVE to trust the statistics provided by the corrupt communist government of a nation which is notorious for cheating in pretty much everything because you can't prove that specific table is wrong

okay Zhang

this is how very low IQ post looks like
>yeah i want to invest my fucking money and time on political center, surely the most capable human resources are being gathered there, not in economic center like shanghai

Attached: fren_wavy.png (657x789, 128K)

high IQ erode your empathy

counterpoint-literature students

nice rebuttal tho

I consider it impossible for people with sub 80 IQ to be capable of literature, state and organized religion and as you can see, all the sub 80 IQ populations, except Tibetans, are illiterate tribal pagans.

So either tibetan brains are significantly different form human norm or the data are shit. My bet is on the shit.

But Kalmykia is also buddhist yet its iq isn’t that low as shown in It’s a region right west of Kazakhstan touching Caspian Sea.

lit students are ultra low IQ on average, they just know how to use their indoctrinated argument tactics that make it so you can't have any kind of discussion with them and everything breaks down to defining words

What do you want me to say?
Sure, there are too many studies to disprove them all, and Chinese students tend to cheat on exams, but PISA studies have showed that 15 year olds from Shanghai and Hong Kong tend to do well academically.
And before you get into cheating, I will remind you that in all assessments, PISA equipment, invigilation and marking are carried out by the National Centre for Education Statistics, a part of the U.S. Department of Education
It's good to be cynical, but there comes a point where you really should do a double-take and ask yourself if you have any contextual knowledge before asking the question.

I dunno what your literature syllabus was but that was definitely not the case here.Just take a look at the H3 literature syllabus for the GCE A levels, if you want to try.

>H3 lit
>not taking H3 ISLAMIC THEOLOGY and H3 CHINA STUDIES

>they just know how to use their indoctrinated argument tactics that make it so you can't have any kind of discussion with them and everything breaks down to defining words

If you ever met a low IQ person you would know that it would be impossible to train him to do that.

Good night fag

Attached: DepressedwhitenonNewtonianliquidcade.png (512x323, 19K)

good night

>muh PISA

what the fuck does that have to do with QI tests or this map in particular? there seems to be no source for OP's image so it probably comes from Chinese internet, which leads me to believe it has been constructed from chinese data.
now why the FUCK should I trust it? especially knowing the CCP is a shit source of information on anything? you can gobble down that shit but don't expect others to do the same or act like you have a right to lecture anyone.

you cannot measure their IQ because theyre not educated by the western academia

they test their iq with chinese language not in tibetan so, thats expected

Mongols never reached them.

Honestly why didn’t Chinese round them up and force march them to India? Not like Indian border patrols are gonna MG down desparate starving and dying people and not like anybody can do anything to nuclear and economic power like China. Hell, the fucks in Italy, Hungary and the like woudln’t even put on a symbolic embargo.

Why is it so hard to believe? Just look at Singapore. Even in the west the Chinese are among the most successful and wealthiest people.

Well, actually it was mongols who put dalai lama in charge of the region.

lol, sounds like bhutans expulsion of nepali people

there is huge tibetan refugees in here and Bhutan used to be a part of India but out kings give that place to Tibetans. but sadly our retarded pm Nehru thought china is an ally.

Savage. We only removed sudetendeutsche after they conspired to kill us.

>t. Chang

>Bhutan used to be a part of India
it was 1000 years ago but still china has long history to attack tibetans

>Nehru

Nehru was the greatest gift ever given to China and Pakistan. He literally did everything they asked of him.