For me, it's the Greek girls

For me, it's the Greek girls

Attached: 1552918325448.jpg (720x886, 58K)

she looks exactly like hipster bitch I know who fried her brain with too much LSD

honestly i love hairy girls but not too hairy just hairy espacially if they're cute mmmm
i'd love to cuddle a hairy cute american girl

Attached: DSC_0373.jpg (2592x1944, 1.06M)

How's it going envergay?

Does Deshawn treat your mother well in Chicago?

Jesus, those look like my legs. filfthy

Why is that so hot

Fuzzy and sweaty.

i unironically don't see a problem with this, pretty hot 2bh.

Tfw no cavewoman gf

Attached: IMG_8785.png (235x215, 10K)

If she had a mustache, she would like a portuguese girl

If she had a prehensile tail she would be a Brazilian girl

*look like

Dios mio...

gypsies have tails

Ohhh hell no, cant be happening. Do women really get that hairy if they dont shave?

Because she has nice body

any more pics of her?

Med girls do

wtf

Attached: 1487450365860.jpg (639x639, 22K)

>toering
bros..

as if you haven't seen worse

I'd still dive in

how does it feel to be gay?

i like hairy armpits

Fuck off American we imported that retarded feminists from you guys its all your fault fucking yanks.

What a shame look at her she would be such a pretty little girl without that toxicity she inhaled from tumblr or whatever.

wtf she has hairier legs than me

I don't understand the aversion to female body hair. If anything, hairlessness in women is more modern than body hair.

At least she doesn't dye her hair/have piercings

t. Stavros Fucksmenopoulos Gaysexiannidis

What's her face look like though

At least the brazilian girl would have way more mobility than any other american girl.

how do nordic girls look when not shaving?

Attached: 1550915123637 - Copy.png (1106x1012, 728K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MANLEGSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: apu20.jpg (495x362, 29K)

>this is what girls used to look like for all of human history
>all classical poetry, sculpture, painting that celebrated the beauty of a woman was inspired by gargoylesque furry monstrosities
Now I understand why men settled for 12-year-olds

you're retarded but you're a slav so its ok.

Ever since we had ancient societies, not even medieval or modern, ever since then women have been trying to look more beautifull with lots of different ways, removing certain body hair being one.

But then again society has been a fairly recent concept from the shitlands you guys came from so its ok.

clean

Shaving isn't nothing new, there's a reason women don't have hairy legs even in old paintings

Women having body hair is perfectly natural and as others have said, a recent trend. You have internalized modern beauty trends hence why you panic at women having some hair even though for most of human history nobody gave a shit.

Attached: Kotzfrosch--1549578893176.gif (360x345, 1.89M)

They dont need to shave.

People used to shave.
Roman emperors (and therefore most romans) used to be clean shaven until emperor Hadrian.
Also, classical sculpture almost always how ed both men and women as being youthful and clean shaven.

>how ed
showed*

sexy as fuck. I do draw the line at mustaches though.

It went back and forth between being common and being uncommon. Sculptures of course aren't going to show a ton of leg hair and the like for practical purposes. Plus Romans were not the only people in history.

Are greek girls really that hairy?

Makes me wonder if women feel a similar disgust when they see hairy legs.

desu I don’t mind if she has a pretty face and body

I can do hairy pussy okay... I can even do hairy pits... but hairy legs is where I draw the line.

Most aren't, they're socialized to accept that men have hair. A lot of men were socialized not to expect it, hence the reaction some have to it.

That sounds reasonable I guess.

Hot

Made my benis hard