/isr/- no goyim

semites allowed, no jew-hating araps tho.

Attached: DdRUlAZX4AACbD1.png (500x485, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150223-arabia-was-once-a-lush-paradise
birthrightisrael.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7BaY5SNFzsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N

Most arabs aren't arabs, just like most turks aren't turks

Attached: big brain pepe.png (680x528, 248K)

did you know israeli women can only get abortions if they don't have jewish sperm in them?

give back our water

> no goyim
Sorry I've already ruined your thread 6 posts in.

Did israeli women love ETHIOPIAN man?

>move to desert
>be surprised there's no water
Should have stayed in the USA/Poland/Germany/Russia retard. The Zionist movement never ceases to baffle me. I mean fuck, we could have sold a part of Alaska to you guys, but you want to move to a shithole desert in the middle of 5+ enemies for sentimental religious reasons?

They say Jews are 105-106 IQ on average but that geopolitical move alone proves to me that you guys are more like 85-90 IQ.

Attached: acid bath asuka evangelion.jpg (335x395, 21K)

They prefer eur*pean m*n

hello
אז למה אתם מתחפשים בפורים?
אני לא מתחפש כי אין לי חברים
no

I don't think you understand.
Israel is giving Jordan water on a yearly basis as part of the peace treaty and that's what he is talking about

we paid for it schlomo

יש בוגד גיי בינינו תגידו לו להפסיק לפתוח threads

ما هذا الذي تنطق به يا ابن العم

shut the fuck up you stupid mixed race abomination

That's not what he meant

Attached: (you).png (696x602, 325K)

>I don't think you understand.
All I know is Israel leads the world on desalination technology, because you guys decided to populate a relatively uninhabitable portion of the world.

This isn't 200 BCE amigo. The climate has changed, the fertile crescent is no longer as lush and green as it was back in the Bronze Age. The fact that 19th and 20th century Zionists wanted to locate specifically to a shithole, for religious reasons (i.e. casus belli) just will never stop me from being baffled. British Puritans were retards too, but at least they jumped ship to a land that was relatively green and profitable (tobacco, cotton, etc.)

I'm going further back in history.

Shalom guys.
If you could post in yiddish instead of hebrew that would be nice.

i know who you are talking about, that gayposting scumbag needs to be stopped.

>you guys decided to populate a relatively uninhabitable portion of the world.
>palestine
>uninhabitable portion of the world

stop posting already you fucking mongrel

להתחפש זה לנורמים

T*l av*v needs to be nuked.
Tapa ittes Separipostaaja

Yes, otherwise the Israelis wouldn't need to dump massive tech into desalination for irrigation purposes.

The Middle East was once as green as Europe, which allowed civilizations like Israel, Egypt, Sumeria etc. but the climate changed and the soil was no longer good, which is why there was immigration into Europe and elsewhere. But the cultural memory of a green Levant and surrounding area remained, and retarded Zionists stubbornly held to this memory.

Now Israel is just another middle eastern country on doomed land. I believe in the freedom for people to make their own mistakes, but for fuck's sake.

Ich bin an dummer goy. Ich spreche kein Finnisch, aber jiddisch kann man verstehen.
Salu2

>green as europe
what the fuck is wrong with you, the reason we have so many preserved artifacts and buildings is due to desertification. Those buildings btw are literally carved from sandstone lmao.
>climate changed
lolwut, alien spaceship emissions.. how the fuck...
>soil no longer good

why are you pulling shit out of your ass faggot? the climate/changes to area only happened past 100 years lol.

bbc.com/earth/story/20150223-arabia-was-once-a-lush-paradise

This is why you're 90 IQ and not 105

Reminder that this is all Israeli clay and after the 6 day war it should have been given to them

Attached: greater_israel__alternate_timeline__by_alternatehistory87_d7piti9-pre.jpg (723x1106, 94K)

How do i collect a free trip to Israel

birthrightisrael.com/

Can I just claim to be Jewish

Im a non meme judeo-christian how fucked am I

make it believable
explain

ethnically jewish but a practicing christian

I got rejected because i was raised christian, i just applied a year later without mentioning that and they accepted

fucking jews lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7BaY5SNFzsU
are you a gangbang member?

Redpill me on them

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Kach_and_Kahane_Chai.svg.png (1200x720, 21K)

Did you know Jordanian motorcyclists can come here with their bikes but Israelis can't take their bike to Jordan.
It is becuse you will chimpout

Esoteric kahanism are racial bolshevists
>bedouins out
>palestina is a roman creation
>temple should be up and operational soon

Mongols stand with the jews
long live zion

הם מבוססים מאוד

Attached: __.jpg (260x402, 38K)

מה הקשר לאופנועים