1)your cunt

1)your cunt
2)console or pc?
3)what are you playing now
Flag
Playstation
Nioh + DLC

Attached: 434037-AAV.jpg (1140x625, 142K)

flag
console
PS4
skyrim + DLC + mods

>ps4 mods
Wait how

Jow Forums is an incel board expect a lot of pc gamers who probably use discord too

Who knows
I can atleast understand your point since pc is often memed as the thing that will beat consoles when you have to constantly buy a new card just to keep it to date

Flag.
Both.
Picture related.

Attached: IMG_1836.jpg (1280x706, 161K)

Laptop
Ass creed Odyssey

doing the exact same. some faggot toad is kicking my ass with his bullshit hitboxes

Just sloth talisman him and use earth magic on your sword

1) Flag.
2) PC.
3) Just got my first VR headset the other day, so I've been trying it out in a couple of games. Beat Saber's the one that's been getting the most playtime. Yesterday I spent a couple of hours in TheWaveVR and it was pretty cool, although I guess it doesn't really count as a game. I'd appreciate any VR game recommendations.

Do you get nauseous when you play vr?
How does it actually work? How do you move about?

thanks
a buddy of mine got robo recall for free with his VR headset and it's pretty fun, but I dunno if it's worth the price. that valve VR demo is pretty cool too

Also don't forget to time your guards and dodge properly

yeah I noticed positioning isn't enough and that I actually have to iframe his spear stab, for some reason it has a ridiculous 90 degree hitbox in front of him
I always instinctively strafe because it looks safe

flag
ps4
dragonball fighterz

Sweden
Both console and pc
Forza Motorsport 7 with my buddies

I thought I would get nauseous going into it, since I'm really prone to getting motion sickness, but fortunately I have yet to have any issues with it. Once I take off the headset after a long session of VR, it feels really weird sometimes though. Kind of like as if you're detached from reality. It goes away after a while though so it's not really a big issue.

>How does it actually work? How do you move about?
You install two trackers in the room, then put on a headset with two controllers that will usually work as hands in-game. It takes immersion to levels I've never even come close to experiencing before. After a while you can easily forget that you're actually in a game and accidentally hit stuff around you if you haven't taken the proper precautions. That being said, the resolution and field of view of the headset still leaves a lot to be desired, so there's still a massive room for improvement there.

As for moving around, SteamVR has something called room scale that helps with that. When you first set up your VR stuff, you're asked to track the space around you where you can move around freely. Once you're in game, if you're getting close to the edge of that area, a grid of the area will become visible to remind you about it and urge you to move towards the middle of the area. It works really well and I haven't found myself running into things.

>robo recall
Will look it up, thanks.

You playing Way of the Strong?
Because if you've gone far enough in the Omnyo path you can unlock two talismans that will allow you to gain amrita while stabbing and slashing your enemies as well as gain lots of them iirc
This could help you because the amrita will refill your spirit meter and you can afaik just keep on using your guardian spirit so you won't lose any health.
You also get to refight him in a sub mission
>Forza
God I hope it comes to the ps4 or the ps5
I want to play the hotwheels dlc

>God I hope it comes to the ps4 or the ps5
Will never happen, it's a Microsoft title.

it's my first time playing nioh

I don't know about elsewhere, but in Europe smart kids grew up with PC and Lego, and lower class idiots grew up with consoles and Playmobil.

Also Grim Dawn: Ashes of Malmouth.

Attached: 87450.jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

flag
pc
monster hunter world

pic related
PC
CS:S

Attached: 1487453082338.png (640x640, 124K)

Flag
PC mostly but I also have a PS4/Xbone/Switch for the exclusives and to play with some friends that doesn't play on PC.

Yea I noticed that when I visited my relatives in Austria
They were playing an ad for some Lego online game
>MonHun
I barely got through it because I can't navigate for shit but it's good that you like it user

Sweden
Both, about 50/50.
Resident Evil 2

1. norn iron
2. pc
3. civ 3-6 and tf2

Attached: smug.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Child's play

Attached: Steam_aZtwoh8lnd.png (273x133, 56K)

post time

Attached: playtime.png (303x121, 49K)

>Turkey
>both, then switched to PC and now I'd say both but our PC is not in the house anymore (my brother needs it for his job and took it with him)
>I bought green hell, insurgency sandstorm and was already playing tf2. I was also waiting for godhood to be released.

>the quickscoping and slayer listening days will never come back

Attached: mw2.png (488x130, 94K)

12:36

1.flag
2.Pc and PS4
3.Tried playing Apex on PS4 but I can’t keep my reflexes sharp since I’m too used to dota and bloodborne.

Bro be careful
I heard that game can brick a ps4
Which class did you start with?
I started with heavy and went on to pyro
I can never play spy because I can't time my attacks properly

PS4

Ace Combat 7... I was about to get BF 5, but I realized it was garbage.

>I heard that game can brick a ps4
You're confusing it with anthem

Flag
PC + PS4, baby!
PC = Shogun 2 Total War
PS4 = Resident Evil 2 Remake: Hardcore mode (I'm terrible at it).

PC
well, i'm fan of old school RTS, so now i'm playing Warhammer: Dark Crusade. I guess, it's best from the best.

>AC7
You can actually use the surrounding to beat your enemy
I saw a webm where a guy fired on a building and the target ship passing through it was destroyed

usa
too cheap to buy console
nothing really

That shit will drop to $19.99 easily.
Hell, I can see them even dropping it to 9.99 USD.
What a mess... but much better than that shit called Anthem/Fallout 76.

You do what you gotta do.
But PC typically has the better deals, so that's more viable in the long run.

I think I started as soldier because he was in the tutorial, went with pyro afterwards, kept going with scout and try to main demo now. I also play spy a lot because he is fun to play

Are you playing natively or streaming it?

UNINSTALLED TY