Yes
Yes
No
No
No

The last one yes actually

tenks

Absolutely fucking not

Attached: C2qvcExXUAAMS89.jpg (720x798, 59K)

>those fucking prices

youtube.com/watch?v=bnZ_70XyVAk
why they hate garlic?

yes

They don't it just doesn't belong in a "proper" carbonara.

Garlic and chili peppers pasta is kino actually

yes

hello Italy, do you approve of pizza

Attached: ancient canadian recipe.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

Looks good but you might have burned it a little

Why did you slice it? You ave to fold it and put it all in your mouth in one shot as the ancient tradition says

That's a calzone

Attached: benwyatt-calzones-7.gif (160x160, 984K)

lmao love seeing these mutts getting btfo

Based, but a true calzone is as big as a pizza.

>14 dollars (plus tips) for this
What the fuck

Go to Bern and that will be 35 $ kek

I like this channel

Italians are really very rigid and picky

>does saccarose contain nitrogen?
>does carbonara contain garlic?
It is the same concept. It's not hard

Why are you posting the menu of Canadian restaurant chains?

yes but swiss are rich

it comes off more regimented than the french

Man italians are really conscious about the digestibility.
Americans really make every food heavy af.

nah, for it to be real italian it need disgusting weird spices, bad balancing of ingredients making it like 90% pasta, weird tasting wheat base, tomato sauce that taste like literal cock and a very small portionfor a high price.

Now THATS a real italian food

turk detekt?

seething

the first one actually looks something I would try, seems good
the rest is alright too but I wouldnt try it since I'm a bit picky
most italians are absolute autists about food by the way, I would not suggest anyone to ever talk about that matter with any italian (especially t*rroni)

>Mixing supreme Chorizo with pleb bacon

Attached: 1548431704704.jpg (480x506, 114K)

that sounds like Stromboli, now that is some good stuff

cooked as your meat

how can the average croat afford those prices

>most italians are absolute autists about food by the way
I've always wondered why.

begone you vile creature

What's with those prices

And you know what cock tastes like, how?

cringe

it's not pizza unless it's well done

Fuvking 17.95 for spaghetti and meatballs?

who, what, where, when, WHY

the french are pigs :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=cYV3zfG2lb0

lmao based

>that raw egg in the end
>et walĂ 

Attached: 1551872713203.jpg (465x411, 22K)

Having grilled chicken in the same plate as pasta is just wacky

Nothing wrong with the raw egg but boiling everything in the same pot like this is cringe, nobody does that

1 looks intriguing.
Probably wouldn't eat 2.
3 is perfectly normal.
4 doesn't sound so strange if you think of it as boscaiola with chicken
5 is just a regular dish with chicken breast placed on top of it
6 looks like something you'd eat in summer
Prices are outrageous though
>(especially t*rroni)
Happens when your most famous food isn't target of mockery to the point where it becomes your moniker

garlic in carbonara just seems so wrong

>all these italian flags trying to play it cool like sure dude I'll deffo eat that irl

cowards

food autist begone

>sure bro that dish is totally rad and tubular, look at me am I cool yet?

coward and gay

angry small dick terrone

To be honest you stuff offals and brain in a veal breast and call it uma delicia. Don't pretend you won't eat the pasta in OPs post.

Same thoughts as me.

What the fuck is that?

I would most definitely pay 20 euros to eat that grub, no.

>yo fellow Jow Forumsellectuals, please look at me single-handedly destroying the stereotype of italians being food autists!! am I not just the coolest fucking dude??

coward, gay and cringe

The prices being in Canadian pretend money makes it more reasonable.

pizza of course!

not pay*
ffs

imagine being mad over some chicken in pasta

inviolate reason

I make my carbonara with garlic all the time, what's wrong with it?

I'm not mad at all I'm just calling you a faggot.

Yes
t. 1/64th Italiano

garlic is a very strong flavor, and overwhelming to the delicate Italian palate

but you are terrone
I can tell

Eating something not because it's expensive is different to not eating it bedause it's disgusting. You should understand that-

That looks more like an Empanada

Do italians add a little bit of sugar to their bolognese sauce?

I'm not a terrone, northern cuisine is just as autistic as southern cuisine, you'd know if you weren't such a homo.
standing up to preserve traditions is good and noble, bowing down to every abomination you are presented to look relatable and cool on the internet is cowardly and cringe.

to me that's disgusting. american iterations of our food are gross, they are invariably greasy, sloppy and have too many flavors mixed together. I'd literally just get anything else on the menu except italian-food knockoffs.
sue me for that.

Attached: Paucapelletti.jpg (1200x675, 209K)

No. And whoever made those dishes should feel very, very, VERY bad

No gabagool?

yes, to tone down the sour from the tomatoes

imagine spending your time defending some solid flour on an autist imageboard
duce would be proud of this hero of the nation

>to their bolognese sauce?
Some add a little bit of sugar to their tomato sauce in general, to reduce the acidic taste.

cry more

ah, ok. I've always wondered if my family was doing it wrong.

no they are trve kvlters in on our deep lore.

post more national hero
that chicken won't remove itself from pasta

But then how will you ward away the vampires?

>OH MY GOD you added something else to this dish you are LITERALLY destroying the traditions of western world and LITERALLY committing huwite genocide
>don't you KNOW that all recipes were handed down to us by BLESSED VIRGIN herself and are PERFECT and changing them is a SIN oh MADONNA oh NONNINA

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

It's not a necessary touch, some people do it, some others don't. It also depends on the actual tomatoes, some can be really sweet by themselves.

But don't add olive oil to the water. That's retarded.

wat is italians ?

t. has purity law for beer

makes you think

The dishes are revolting to me as well, but I wouldn't be such a autist about it. You got your share of disgusting originals too and at a certain point craving for authenticity becauses laughable to look at it. I.e. adding a pinch of sugar to balance accidity of tomatoes or letting them simmer long enough to make it go away.

lmao what the fuck
I literally do not feel bad for clinging to my traditions in any way whatsoever, you can post all the soyboys you want you're not going to change my mind.
if all of our ancestors through the same there would be no regional or traditional cuisine, so kindly fuck off to your fast food of choice and leave me be as autistic as I please in peace while I try to keep the things I like alive.

Reminder that Italians are only like this because they have literally nothing else to be proud of.

That law is just about marketing. Nobody stops you from making bacon-infused soy-latte Kyrgyzi Pale Ale, you're just not allowed to call it beer if it's brewed in Bavaria.

why the hell is it so annoying to you?
I'm not saying you can't eat whatever shit you like, I'm saying that being Italian I know Italians and most people would not be caught dead ordering that shit at the restaurant, me included.
we like to be autistic about our food and I think it's great, if you don't like it send a letter to our ambassador I guess, what more can I tell you?
pinch of sugar is great to me, and makes a difference, if you don't want to do it then don't do it lmao, nobody gives a shit about it.

>and at a certain point craving for authenticity becauses laughable to look at it. I.e. adding a pinch of sugar to balance accidity of tomatoes
Nobody does this out of "muh authentic nonna recipe", people just feel like doing it. A pinch of sugar is not a big deal.

citizens of that hodgepodge of barbarian kingdoms joined in geographical proximity

>tomatoes
>acidic

>all these dishes that my ancestors came up with through experimentation CANNOT be experimented upon anymore
>if you put garlic in YOUR carbonara you are LITERALLY (((destroying))) MY traditions!!!1

Attached: terroni.jpg (1159x665, 120K)

tldr
mad kraut

>why the hell is it so annoying to you?
Because after a certain point all recipies are authentic and it's just boils down to personal preference. Most fights about authentic traditional cuisine are like that.

And instead being an ass about people putting garlic into carbonara (I don't like it either). Italians should teach them because they can't know any better. "Authentic" cook books written by actual reputed Italians exactly do stuff like this.

he even thinks he's protecting some ancient tradition lmao
bruh really

>U MAD
Thanks for the concession, assblasted pastanigger.

Attached: 1529301040953.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

I have seen Italians going autist about adding sugar a pinch of sugar it destroyes the balance of the sauce. It was just an analogy of food autism went over the line.